[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Hi x, i want to make a deal with lucifer or another demon, i anyone knows how to do, please tell me, or if you want please send me and inbox
>>
Nobody know that?????
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291KB, 945x2207px) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291KB, 945x2207px
>>
>>18822276
The only way is to kill yourself first.
>>
File: Triangle des Pactes.jpg (16KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
Triangle des Pactes.jpg
16KB, 225x224px
>>18822350
If you think that's the actual way to make a contract for your soul you're sadly mistaken. This picture is doctored, zoom in and you will notice that the triangle's edges are jagged and traced over. Who ever made this picture originally did know what he was doing because this seal is indeed intended for evoking.You can tell because he only removed the binding of the daemon and the protective incense, many incantations, talismans, invoking the correct spirits. Not including the specific phase of the moon, the abstaining from intercourse, and daily incantations at a specific time. Following this ritual to the letter would indeed ruin your life , for you would not have any offering and no binding of the daemon, you would be completely and utterly defenseless against a powerful and very pissed off daemon. This symbol was originally a Triangle des Pactes and original creator of that image got the symbol from The Grand Grimoire.
>>
>>18822350
>>18822889
I think this one got debunked as chaos magic jank some years ago actually.
>>
First Lucifer is not a demon.
Before you go sign your soul away on a whim I'd say do some of research.
If you're really sure you want to make a 'deal', you can call aloud the name of the entity and ask it for its help with such and such matter, for such payment you will give in exchange for its assistance. You can ask the entity to appear or communicate with you in whatever way you prefer.
But why would you want to make such a deal? And what will you trade? Honestly, I think it is a really dumbass idea and you need to think about it before making any 'deal' that could potentially have very real consequences.
>>
>>18822276
LOL And why not make a deal with an angel or a 'good spirit' instead? Is it because demons are 'cool' and angels are 'lame'?
Honestly, OP, I'm fascinated! :-)
>>
first off, seals and scripts are bullshit. all that matters is intent, sincerity, and respect. dont read some infographic and copy it and not expect to get punked because you thought you could hang with literal demons.

second, study. figure out who you wanna talk to and read the heck up. realize that its all garbage written by wrinkly nerdy men who liked wearing wizard hats and had bushy eyebrows. figure out the story behind the writing. think about the throughline and actually connect with who the demon is and what they represent. dont fuck with them.

third, pick a time and day. if you dont know when, full moons are usually good. get together supplies and clear a space and set up an altar. pick things you think the demon would appreciate. if you dont know what those things are, go back to step two. this isnt about gathering the right magical items to protect you from evil magicks, its about getting someone a thoughtful gift. the gift is your time, commitment, and respect.

fourth, protect yourself. light some candles and make a circle in salt on the ground. try not to leave the circle. speak out loud. tell anything that might be present that its time to leave. meditate for a minute. wait for things to get quiet.

then if the demon shows up, you talk. figure it out from there.
>>
>>18822276
No you dont, do not lie to yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.