[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cemetery finds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Kimono keychain.jpg (51KB, 405x720px)
Kimono keychain.jpg
51KB, 405x720px
So a few months ago I was in a cemetery due to the passing of my grandfather, and while I was there my mom found this peculiar little keychain (it was on the ground) and gave it to me. I might just be paranoid but ever since then I feel like an increased number of bad things has been happening to me?
Does anyone know if this specific keychain might be cursed or is it just my nerves?
>>
Someone took that to the cemetery to put it on someone's grave. Your mom disrespectfully takes it, then she sloughs it off on you. Good Work Mom.

Take it back, leave as close to where you think it came from as you can. Apologize out loud. Then leave quietly.
>>
>>18822077
Your mom fucked up
>>
The main problem is that this was in another state so I cant exactly take it back--also it wasn't anywhere near the headstones so that's most likely why she thought it was ok. If it is a matter of returning it, how do I go about it...?
>>
>>18822130
Your mom must really hate your guts.
>>
>>18822077
>taking things from cemeteries
Fucking white people
>>
>>18822130
If you know the name of the cemetery and the town it shouldn't be hard to look up/call their visitors center and get info on contacting the caretakers for the cemetery, from there its as easy as asking their address, and mailing them the keychain and letter explaining what happened.

You should avoid listing your return address unless you want feds involved
>>
is op kill?
>>
>>18822077
Most cultures frown on stealing from graves, OP.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.