[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the hand of death cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

Ottis toole, Henry Lee Lucas, David berkowitz and Edward Edwards had all claimed that they were part of a nation wide cult that took part in ritual sacrifice and had helped trained them to be serial killers before letting them loose

what are the odds they were telling the truth? One or two killers saying something outlandish isnt surprising, but does anyone find it odd that multiple convicted killers have told very similar stories, especially given the rise of the satanic panic and rumored pedophile rings taking place in the 70s and 80 (see johnny Gosch, the baby sitter killings or the Franklin cover up)

do we have any definitive proof of these events taking place? Had they taken place before or since then?
>>
File: ultimateEVIL_.jpg (93KB, 559x666px)
ultimateEVIL_.jpg
93KB, 559x666px
Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry

Maury's argument was this. Wannabe Satanists have trouble financing their little cult fantasies, and at the same time Bad People often have need of disposable killers. A group of Drug Dealers he calls The Consortium back east realized they could pay wild-eyed Satanists money and they'd kill people for them. The cults got 'sacrifices' that made them feel all badass, and some cash. The Consortium that paid them got some contract killers that while they weren't real professional about how they did it were more than willing to off people. The results was a group of killers that would appear to the police to just be loons killing for weird reasons of their own. Most famous one SoS ( Son of Sam ). Murray says the publicized SoS murders were the tying up of loose ends after some other drug-money problem motivated murders.
>>
I'm interested and it is plausible.

Even weirder...Google George Bush Otis Toole

Can't say what the truth is.
>>
>>18821343
>Wannabe Satanists have trouble financing their little cult fantasies
But there are plenty of functional Orders.

>and at the same time Bad People often have need of disposable killers
>Organized Satanism
>Bad people
K.

>SoS murders were the tying up of loose ends after some other drug-money problem
Or ol' boy was legit schizotypal.

>>18821350
Hm, you mean a government official pardoned convictions for made with false confessions made by literal retards under duress? Wow. Mind blowing.

>the rise of the satanic panic
Yeah, I know, been dealing with the fallout of that shit since I was a kid.

>do we have any definitive proof of these events taking place
Not for the most part. I mean it's not like there wasn't a pile of academic literature debunking the entire phenomenon as overzealous Christfags coaching children to deliver answers they wanted to hear or anything.
>>
File: KIMG0206.jpg (344KB, 960x540px)
KIMG0206.jpg
344KB, 960x540px
>>18821321
Missing 411 park rangers teir shit..
If only an insider were to reveal any info..?
>>
>>18821392
Weren't you in /omg/ learning about Chumbley last year?
>>
>>18821374
schizotypal doesn't equate to serial killer
>>
>>18821402
>Chumbley
Partially, I was just an observer .
>>
File: finders 2.jpg (179KB, 628x800px) Image search: [Google]
finders 2.jpg
179KB, 628x800px
bumping

any more info on the finders?
>>
File: booty.gif (365KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
booty.gif
365KB, 400x219px
I think its both true but also embellished. Like the pizza gate scandal. Does hiliary clinton sacrfice kids in a pizza place's basement for satan?
probably not. Does she have connections to rich and powerful people that probably dabble in various crimes like pedophilia, abusing women, black mail and extortion? I wouldnt doubt it and find it far more believable then pizza gate

If they all were telling truth, I believe they met some big people and took part in some nefarious shit, like eyes wide shut or true detective's yellow king. Its not that improbable. Take pedo wood for example. Hell, they dont even have to be rich, lots of truckers claim to know active serial killers or rapists in their line of work and choose to look the other way

so some body like ottis toole embellishes because hes a sociopath and it makes him look tough. saying
>oh yeah I kill people for a satan worshiping government
when in reality he just knows some other twisted fucks through his connections. Just like when they say
>ive got 200 more bodies out there youll never find
and they have maybe like 12
>>
File: programed to kill.jpg (21KB, 237x346px) Image search: [Google]
programed to kill.jpg
21KB, 237x346px
>>18821343
have you read this?
>>
File: church.jpg (1MB, 3325x4745px) Image search: [Google]
church.jpg
1MB, 3325x4745px
>>
>>18821321
Read something about this years ago and managed to dig it up.

http://www.whale.to/b/henry.html
>>
File: creepy idaho.png (118KB, 1474x395px) Image search: [Google]
creepy idaho.png
118KB, 1474x395px
>>
File: spincycle.gif (387KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
spincycle.gif
387KB, 700x700px
>>18821669
>filename: creepy idaho.png
>Image is a creepypasta about Iowa
>>
Nutjobs like Ottis were abused as kids. Their parents or caretakers - their role models - were associated with violence and pain.

Dynorphin binds to the kappa opioid receptor when an organism is stressed. Schizophrenics have elevated levels of dynorphin in their brains;

>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016517819090001L
>The highest mean concentration of CSF DYN A was found in the schizophrenic group on admission (significant vs. nonpsychiatric controls)

Artificial drugs can activate KOR, and their application is associated with decreased drug-seeking behavior in animals, which suggests that the animals are unlearning their addictive behaviors, which are a function of programmed GPCR's.

As someone who's taken KOR agonists, I can tell you that they make the booze like new again, but the actual experience of being on the KOR agonist is nightmarish. KOR agonists have been suggested as anti-anxiety medications and antidepressents;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11803449/
>Subjects with major depression or bipolar disorder show reduction of prodynorphin mRNA expression in discrete nuclei of the amygdaloid complex
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2721268/
>In the present study we investigated the possible anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects of the k-opioid receptor agonist salvinorin A

So, you learn a stress reaction designed to make you grin and bare it, and conspire revenge. KOR agonism numbs your body - you feel like a statue, or like plastic, and pain insensitivity is a symptom of schizophrenia.

Higher brain function is inhibited by KOR agonists. The world becomes like an escalator you're falling up (Yes, up, not down.) Everyone and everything is the most intense, extreme cartoon character imaginable, and they're better than you.

Stress causes schizophrenia. There's no reason to wonder why he believed that he was part of a Satanic cult - he probably hallucinated that his family was involved in it.
>>
Cotton Club murders

http://articles.latimes.com/1991-07-23/news/mn-296_1_cotton-club
>>
>>18821679
lol fuck I didnt even realize that
>>
>>18821343
>>18821374
>>18821449
the so called "satanic panic" of the 80s was proven to be bullshit by experts who found out all the information the kids gave was basically spoon fed to them and there was no physical evidence
>>
>>18822038
Ted Gunderson of the fbi was quite convinced.
>>
>>18821374
Except some of these cults have been proven to exist.

https://www.sott.net/article/244755-Latin-American-High-Weirdness-Hand-of-Death-Satanic-CIA-Cult-Network
>>
>>18821321
Have you read Programmed To Kill by David McGowan? His premise is that the term "serial killer" is basically a psyop concocted by the alphabet agencies to cover up political hits and other shady deaths. The section on Ted Bundy is particularly perplexing. The "Something About Henry" Henry Lee Lucas chapters are on whale.to
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.