[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you /x guys think about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Nofretete_Neues_Museum.jpg (356KB, 1282x1877px) Image search: [Google]
Nofretete_Neues_Museum.jpg
356KB, 1282x1877px
few years ago, i went to the pergamon museum in berlin and this nefertiti head thing really caught my attention, my hearth was beating in a funny fashion when i was looking at it, reality felt almost distorted, i also felt like there is some weird kind of connection between me and that bust...
i got spooked and left the room, but it wasnt scary, it was, i would say, an oddly pleasant experience
>>
>>18821136
What was your hearth beating?
>>
>>18821136
Why would you leave? You should've knelt down and prayed to it. In fact, you should go back there and find it again, in my opinion
>>
no shit anon. those oldfags were operating on a much different mindset than us newfags.... shes covered in esoteric sacred symbols that hit you in big yet quiet
ways....
>>
she is also irish. as well as her daughters, they returned home after the fall of Akhenaten . scotland is named after her daughter scota
>>
so when i was in elementary school we took a trip to an egyptian exhibition (im also from germany)

this what happened
>when we arrived one of my classmates had to sit down because she was feeling sick
>got her first period (lmao)
>later i was looking at a sarcophagus and felt something weird
>almost passed out but managed to take a seat
>>
>>18821361
i could feel every heartbeat, the frequency was pretty average, it wasnt that extraordinary

>>18821365
actually, i was thinking about revisiting the museum ever since my experience occurred

>You should've knelt down and prayed to it.
okay.

>>18825341
I hoped that i would find someone who had similar experience with egyptian artifacts, i cant find anything related to this topic on the interwebs... the question is why is this happening
>>
>>18823144
Other than the symbol on the front of her crown, can you point out all these symbols?
>>
>>18826059
Yep.

That's love anon.
>>
>>18821136
Have fapped to that.
>>
>>18826338
True /x/phile.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.