[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CLOUDBURSTING/CLOUDBUSTING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 4749540570_a2e596a1e4_z.jpg (71KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
4749540570_a2e596a1e4_z.jpg
71KB, 640x416px
CLOUDBURSTING/CLOUDBUSTING
>Making clouds vaporize using your intent through thought.

I just learned of this last night, and tried it today. Needless to say that I'm blown away. I was skeptical, but I assure it works. We are so much more powerful than you can imagine. Wake up anons!
Here is a how to if anyone is interested.
http://www.neilslade.com/cloud.html

Here's a couple of videos on youtube of people doing it.

https://youtu.be/MsKmG-khQso
https://youtu.be/kGFKdZ2ej9Q
https://youtu.be/q9RegrbKnb8
>>
>>18821131
Yeah I watched the men who stare at goats and tried it, it does works but I never blame it on my special powers, clouds just bust all the time.
>>
/mu/ here, enjoy the thread theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ4DeDIh5c0
>>
>>18821143
kek
>>
>>18821140
Yes you are correct, but when I specifically focus on one particular cloud and it vanishes is amazing to me. And also in reverse. I just focusing on blue and a cloud materialized exactly where I was looking. Don't take my word for it and don't believe me. I don't want anyone to. Beliefs hinder us. Just try it.
>>
>>18821131
Op I just got finished trying this and all I got was a painful erection. I think I did something wrong but I followed the steps exactly. Any advice?
>>
>>18821211
masturbate before.
>>
>>18821131
clouds ARE vapour you shithead.
>>
Cloudbusting takes a real skill, but it's more than I'm feeling.
>>
Op here and I successfully did this about four times today. It's not hard at all. Your intentions focused on the cloud makes it dissipate.
>>
>>18821131
Videos of grown men waving their hands and making noises as clouds naturally move.
Pretty funny.
>>
>>18821173
I agree it feels amazing, I'll try it as soon as there's clouds here again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZFWRB011eU

Alternative thread theme.
>>
dispersing negatively charged water vapor is not hard. why don't you try focusing your intent into your body, draw out your maximum potential, and increase it through training. the air around me becomes electric through the sheer strength of my focused intent.

i can interrupt broadcast signals by gathering and focusing all my intent within myself
>>
>>18821832
Your dance was funny, but you are having a power rush.
>>
>>18821832
but you're still hanging out in this shithole that /x/ is today, kek...
>>
>>18821868
its no rush, i can control it.

i am one of the few true martial artists left in this age. i shall teach all i can what i know so that the human race may shape their own future
>>
>>18821899
why not, at least some people here accept the less physical nature of our world.
ive not seen another human capable of what i am, nor have i even come across stories of it, i sometimes feel like a king amongst monkeys, a god amongst men. i can actually shape reality to my will, within reason( i cant directly defy the will of the whole, that is to say, i can't so much shape the world, so much as subtly change it so that it still fits withing the combined view of the whole) its what some see as the law of attraction, but i have come to understand it in a different nature, the nature of an observers effect on the statistical probability of an outcome. give e something you would like to see(within reason, like a weather event or something along those lines and somewhere you'd like to see it happen, and i will make it happen within a month, the more you believe me, the faster i can make it happen
>>
>>18821935
then please make me win the lottery, i believe in you.
>>
>>18821945
look at it this way my friend, you have thousands if not tens of thousands of people that also wish/believe they are going to win. i am strong, but i can't over power those sort of odds. i need something with less observation/participation/will affecting it.

its sort of like the saying "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, will it make a noise?"

the statistical probability is that it will make a noise, but no one is around to observe it so no one can say for sure, and the addition of observational equipment will change the outcome.

tough give me a ticket number and promise me you will donate 1/4th of anything you may win to a homeless shelter and i will give it all i have
>>
>>18821974
alright dude,

1,4,24,26,44 / bonus numbers: 8,9

this is the euro jackpot, played all over europe, gonna use these numbers on the 14th of april. and yeah, if i should win i gonna donate a quarter of what i got.
>>
>>18822020
this far ahead of time, may just have a chance, but i've never thought to try anything like this so i can't promise anything, and as i said, the odds are against us, even morose than normal in ways because so few people believe in beings like me.

though also if you do win you should make a post about it so i can know if it worked, i might have to see if i can do it for myself if i can make it work for other people
>>
>>18822046
well, i am gonna make a post here on /x/ right after the results are made public. hopefully you are able to do something like this, i mean, if it should work there would no longer be any doubt about your powers. but i don't wanna let you totally alone on this one, gonna meditate the next days and try to focus on your task.

anyways, don't be too sad if it ain't gonna work in the end, it's a hard task like you mentioned yourself... well, you have some time to prepare, that's why i didn't choose a date next week, good luck
>>
>>18822074
>gonna meditate the next days and try to focus on your task.
my plans aswell. my life is about learning to control what it is i can do and the more control i have the less physical the universe is to me, exercises like this are good training for me.
if you wish to learn about the less physical arts id recommend looking into internal alchemy
>>
>>18821945
>>18821974
>>18822020
>>18822046
>>18822074
>>18822112
you two are kind and inspiring souls
>>
>>18822112
sounds interesting, maybe i should take a look, in the end there is nothing i could lose. i hate my life as it is right now, so every littel change in my mindset could be a step out of misfortune and depression.

well, i guess i like you somehow, even though i don't even know you. i'm just used so much that people online react by insulting and talking bullshit that i often start doing that myself. our world is somewhat crazy... so why shouldn't there be people that are working on quantum levels to change our fate, even by modern physics this could be a possible task. well, i am interested in the result of our little experiment, but i ain't gonna be mad if it should fail. for now i just believe in you giving all you've got.
>>
>>18821935

Wait so I can do this too. I've posted here multiple times about being able to get things I really have a strong want for. It manifests in multiple different ways, however the most remarkable for me is my ability to win raffles... I seriously have won every raffle for things I've truly wanted throughout my entire life. I get this weird sensation throughout my body right before it happens like extreme nervousness that stems out of my stomach and chest, then I win.

Do you have any further info on this or what it is or how to keep building upon this?
>>
>>18822168
No joke, I'm actually banned from this one raffle that happens every year in my city because I've won the grand pride three and a large amount of door prizes as well
>>
>>18822168
my greatest piece of advice is learn to control it, and learn to augment yourself with it. and always use what your learn to help others, karma is entropy, if you try to hard to preserve yourself, your will be destroyed, this is the nature of change, and the flow of our universe. in the words of Bruce lee "bee like water" follow the flow of change don't resist it, otherwise you will be washed away
>>
>>18821131
Can I use this tactic to blow up the planes that are spraying chemicals on me?
>>
>>18822144
my friend, i am the manifestation of all that is good in this world, this is where i draw my power, from the the cry of all those who are beaten into submission, by oppression. i was born free of this influence, being raised in the wild, by parents trying to escape the vices of society, unshackled by material possession i fight for my desire to end suffering.
when i was young, i strongly rejected any form of paranormal, but as i get older, with the knowledge and experience i gain i am slowly beginning to understand that impossible is just a word and that experience counts for much more than that word, belief is a powerful tool in our wold, and i believe that is what formed our past gods.

in reality, if the people were willing to believe in me, i would stand as your protector, servant and guide, its just humans have forgotten about the energetic nature of our reality and existance
>>
>>18821935
are you arnoldo kek; if not it doesnt matter men, i can talk telephaty with some friends and this is very real the conduit stuff and i call all of this shit acknowledge more than spiritual stuff and you wont believe for sure but you might be a target for aliens so watch out
>>
>>18822209
or more like the way of the word like in the begining was the word, words dont make justice to this but real magic or this stuff is more like the way you make pk stuff on earthbound than magic spell and blablabla or more like golden sun without the djinn stuff like acknowledge and self realization, when people talk about the king david demons i lost my shit all the time because all of that symballs are just an electrig epigenetic conduit for stuff to happens and just that, like an electric circuit, the hard thing is becoming an electric mast or contac with what you are going to do i mean dammmm its like words dont make justice to all of this infinite potential, in the end for me magic is just electromagnetic drag on and how you make stuff happens
>>
>>18822220
no i am not who you speak of, but i know for sure at the very least i am a target for humans that know of these things. but i live for a challenge, so if a being more powerful than me comes along, i would make the most of the experience.that being said, i have had next to no experience with alien or any beings other than human or animal. however i am comparable to what one might call a demon, i posses abilities outside of the human norm that would be considered inherently evil.(i've even been once asked by a friend if i had super power's because of what i can do)
>>
>>18822209
Teach us good sir. I want to obtain happiness, intelligence, and social skills.
>>
>>18822248
you my friend understand more than you know, magic is the effect of EMR the rivals that of the observation
>>
>>18822274
social skills i can not teach, the entire human world is alien to me, but i can say you have to choose happiness, it is all you see in your life, and so is sadness, but the difference is how you choose to view the events of your life and intelligence is the willingness to learn even in the defiance of your teachers, for teaches only know what they have learned,m and they have not necessarily learned the truth
>>
>>18822299
You're very wise bravo. What did you do to become so wise?
>>
>>18822311
i wasn't born of the material world,which gives me great distance to the vast majority of people, i struggle to find value in anything other than emotion, which is something humans lack, i only value life and moral,and bettering myself, through these virtues i am able to help others
>>
>>18821910
mind recording a video of you interfering with a radio broadcast? that's what I first learned to do, and I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.
>>
>>18822392
how about tv,and how about you tell me how to make a gif/webm so i can post it here
>>
>>18822258
Can you spread your teachings? Make a trip and start a post so we know it's you and I'd love to hear what you have to share
>>
>>18822729
go to a site called spiritual kinetics.
i am AJ, and my last video post there was somewhat of a joke to try and show the other uses of the site just what im capable of, but it didnt work overly well
>>
>>18822925
Going to check it out now
>>
File: Jafar.png (317KB, 806x476px) Image search: [Google]
Jafar.png
317KB, 806x476px
I stared at a cloud until it exploded. What is the next step of becoming an all powerful sorcerer?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.