[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans are corrupt and wicked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ascension-timeline.jpg (102KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
ascension-timeline.jpg
102KB, 1078x516px
Why are so many of you niggas falling for this Gnostic luciferian bullshit making you think we're all gods and shit and that deep down man is truly good and righteous?

This is what they want you to think. They want you to worship yourself. They want you to please your flesh. But the spirit doesn't give a shit about itself. It seeks to please only god.
>>
>Gnostic
>please your flesh

ok bud looks like you're in the know on this subject have some sage
>>
>>18820901
>Gnosticism encourages aggrandizement of the ego and pursuit of worldly lusts
Maybe try a bit harder next time?
SAGE
>>
>>18820945
yes nigga

Esoteric spirituality is not spirituality is still chasing the flesh.

True spirituality is worshipping and pleasing the creator
>>
>>18820952
No, that's slavery and submission. But, to each their own. I'm not judging you for your submission, so don't judge us for our expansion. Also, maybe learn what gnosticism is, and the fact that it's not like some big single religion or something, before you shitpost.
>>
It's definitely submission and it's a very enjoyable form of slavery, if it is.

Why do you think the world has become so anti-god and pro-man? Do you really think the ones in charge are doing this to "illuminate" and free humanity? Gnosticism is being promoted and glorified, that should raise some flags.

And you self-worshipping types. You know the world is being manipulated but when someone brings this inquiry to you. You just play it off like it's no big deal.
>>
>>18821000
Gnosticism is *not* anti-god, I don't know where you are getting this from. Some forms might be anti-*your* god, but that's a very different story.. And it's *not* self worship. If you had even a HINT of understanding of what Gnosticism is, you wouldn't be spouting this stuff all over, as if to advertise your ignorance on the subject.
>>
>>18821011

you guys say pretty mean stuff about the old testament god, i don't think he will like that.

yes it is self worship if you believe you be one with creator and u worship him
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.