[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The infamous Area 51 alien video interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

Found from: http://www.freaklore.com/the-infamous-area-51-alien-video-interview
>>
>>18820746
Isn't that just a doll?
>>
>>18820746
listen, proven fake. Done in such sattire you know it had to be faked.
>>
Authentic
>>
>>18820868
Authentic real theatre production*
>>
This is an actual Grey
>>
>>18820835
Source that it's faked?
>>
>>18820746
the fact that you even took the time to post this means you are either 12yo or a troll

why would a scientific study of a creature be done under such terrible lighting conditions
ill tell you why, theatrics
>>18820914
theres your fucking sauce faggot
>>
>>18820914
thats not how science works
you submit evidence to prove the existence of something not the other way around
>>
>>18821015
>cannot prove that the video is faked
>>
>>18820990
Shill
>>
>>18821112
great critical thinking, id love to hear more of your argument on this
>>
>>18820746
>freaklore.com
Hahaha
>>
>>18821015
By that criteria ether exists.

Because it does all the things it says it does, just doesn't works as well as gravity theory.
>>
>>18820746
my guess is it's a puppet. fake and gay
>>
>>18821146
In English, please.
>>
File: IMG_2012.jpg (30KB, 590x350px)
IMG_2012.jpg
30KB, 590x350px
>>18820746

Cointelpro.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo
>>
>>18821198
wow you must think district 9 was a real documentary
>>
>>18821142
Just show a link where the video is debunked and I will shut up
>>
>>18820746
>http://www.freaklore.com/
Jesus, look at some of the other "articles" on that site.
Full blown retardation.
>>
File: IMG_2896.png (2MB, 1300x907px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2896.png
2MB, 1300x907px
>>18820746
What bothers me, is the man says he removed the soundtrack, to protect personnel. So what it ends up being, is a bunch of hearsay. More likely he removed it to cover servos and other mechanical sounds. The staff run in with no safety gear other than surgical masks. Looks like the back of a projection room. Might explain that high window. It looks and feels wrong. Just enough to make it possibly real. Still basically an easy thing to fake without sound. No indication of any movement other than side to side with head. No facial expressions. Convenient to say they do everything with their minds. IDK. Feels wrong. Looks like a bad version of an advanced latex puppet. Even worse production value. I swear one of the so called medical staff is grinning like an idiot for a moment. Too much explanation makes questionable obvious. This "interview" has no actual interview. And when the robotics start failing, the creature is in distress. Kek.
>>
>>18821217
I don't think any of this shit is real, fig boy.
>>
>>18821260
again, thats not how it works, you dont assume something is legit until proven otherwise
you are backwards man
>>
>>18821300
Are you saying we all live inside a simulation created by super intelligent aliens
>>
File: IMG_0690.png (24KB, 800x384px)
IMG_0690.png
24KB, 800x384px
But we need people to make chicken sashimi Peking duck style, and microwave their Iphones. Kek wills it.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault (3).jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>18821308
>>
>>18821308
You are claiming the video is fake but at the same time refuse to give a link that back up your claim kek, please tell me you are trolling
>>
>>18821308
fuck off you edgy faggot. you still haven't proven its a fake, so until you do so, go back to lurking on /b/
>>
File: 1490466976080.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px)
1490466976080.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
>>18821446
Have you watched this video? You want proof? One day i will have the time to individually and without tire respond to everyone who has their doubts.

I am no expert in videoagraphy but did see my share of tv and cinema and also watched the video, the entire thing. It is an obvious sattire down to the mystery whistleblower who smuggled out the tape.

But! didnt want anyone to get in trouble cause tapes just lying out in the open for niggas to walk in a not get searched on the way out-

He had to put it waaay up Morty

Take two seconds to realise you are watching a tv programme like half the shit on history and nat geo. its fictional and protrayed as real for entertainment. All of the UFO lore is. People feed on it like soap operas. I want to believe but thats just what it is. Also pay attention to the point of the interview, realize the poor excuse that the creature is sensitive to light but lets illuminate it with a bright bulb for.... the audience.
>>
>>18821492
MiB pls
>>
>>18821410
>>18821446
did you even watch the clip?
why would a scientific analysis of a creature be done in such bad lighting?
>>
>>18821556
Maybe the creature is very light sensitive, it does make sense..
>>
>>18821603
then they shine a flashlight in its eyes. LOL light sensitive my ass
>>
>>18821603
yeh thats retarded, they would need adequate lighting to document the analysis.

they wouldnt care if it was sensitive to light
they shine a flashlight right in its eye
>>
>>18820746
Shill site report and ignore
>>18818724
>>
>>18821015

Kinda it half of how science work.

>1, submit theory/idea preferably with evidence
>2. others disprove it either by submitting another idea/theory or flaws in original idea

so really nothing is absolute in science its just hasn't been proven wrong yet.
>>
>>18822346
>its just hasn't been proven wrong yet
and it has not been proven right yet

the video itself is its own fallibility, its laughable
>>
The lighting has more to do with the human being that is attempting to communicate through mental telepathy. This is the real thing. It is only natural that the majority of people can't handle it. They derp out and refuse to mentally process the information that is sitting before them.
>>
>>18822378
oh conveniently theatrical
how was the transcript of the interview also leaked along with the video then?

why is the narration spoken in such an obviously novice way, not like a military report in any way?
>>
>>18822378
funny how the medical staff just appear from behind the black blanket behind the puppet at 2:15 isnt it... almost as if they were operating the puppet or something
https://youtu.be/57eiJwE3oDQ
>>
>>18821198
is there a higher resolution of that pic?
>>
>>18822346
That's NOT how Science works.

1, Form a hypothesis
2, Gather enough evidence through experiment to support hypothesis
3, Prove the hypothesis
4, Once proved, you have a theory
5, If theory applies to various fields, rename Principle
6, If Principle is confirmed uiniversal fact, rename Law

>>18820746
This isn't even a fucking hypothesis. It's a grainy dark video of an ayylmao. Where's the proof it's a real video? There's nothing Scientifically to disprove.
>>
>>18822468
Look at it and tell us if it's real or not, you have eyes and discerning.
>>
>>18820746
they dont look like that. fire in the sky has the absolute best representation of what they look like. you can tell if they are old or young and you can even tell if they are feminine or masculine. the reason why people think they have black eyes like that is they wear a skintight suit with passive night vision lenses that dont obscure even 1% of peripheral vision so they make them bulbous.
>>
>>18822473
It's impossible to tell.

It could be real, or total bullshit.
>>
>>18820914
there is no legit source on fakery, just fancy disinfo
>>
>>18822480
And how do you know all that?
>>
>>18822960
The alien is real in the video OP Linked, its all i can say..
>>
>>18823291
I have been visited.
>>
>>18823302
Cool me too!
>>
>>18823310
care to share?
>>
>>18821183

How about you go to school sometimes?
>>
>>18821260
>a video

So you only believe what shitty Youtubers put out there? Third poop of the moon must be your go to shit for credible answers, right? How about you use your brain? Does the alien hold it's head in this position with telepathy? Are it's neck and head movements anatomically correct? Can you see muscles move? Does it have eyelids? Why is the room lit so badly? Unless you can prove to me that all those questions can be answered in a logical manner and with reason behind them you're full of shit.
>>
>>18823322
How about you learn how to english good
>>
>>18823314
I do want to tell everything, but all the shills in this thread is making me fucking nervous..
>>
>>18823348
cool me too!
>>
>>18821503
Look, this child thinks that MIB are government agents and not another facet of the phenomenon!

You saw some movies but you've obviously done no research. And you've definitely never had a close encounter because you'd instantly see how fake this video is.
>>
>>18823529
MiB are tall white aliens that have bases on the moon?
>>
>>18824128
There are no extraterrestrials. The phenomenon (UFOs, MIB, abductions, close encounters) are psychic in nature. There are physical effects in some cases but the reality/unreality of UFOs is IMO, more important on the psychic plane.

The phenomenon is manipulated by elites for propaganda/disinfo. Whether or not it's controlled by elites is a big question but not one I can answer.

If it's a naturally recurring phenomenon, the most popular non-extraterrestrial hypothesis is John Keel's ultraterrestrial theory.

Check out:
>Anatomy of a Phenomenon & Messengers of Deception by Jacques Vallee
These books poke holes in the extraterrestrial hypothesis and discuss the the psychic/physical nature of the experience.
>Passport to Magonia by Jacques Vallee and Operation Trojan Horse by John Keel
The folkloric implications of UFOs, recurring UFO like themes in folklore, and Keel's theories on their origin.

> Mothman Prophecies by John Keel
Most fun UFO literature. An intro to how weird the whole thing gets.

> Saucers of the Illuminati, Casebook on Alternative 3, Casebook on the Men in Black, and The Octopus by Jim Keith
Latches onto Vallee's concern about manipulation in Messengers of Deception, explores the possibility that the phenomenon is exploited and possibly created by government and military powers for the purposes of disinfo, mind control, psychological warfare, and covering up MK Ultra style experiments.

Also check out Carl Jung's interpretation of UFO phenomena as dreams. Eventually you'll start to realize that the only reason you think they're from space is the combination of tabloid journalism and government media manipulation.
>>
>>18824216
How do you know there is no extratterestrials, have you traveled across the galaxies to confirm there is no other lifeforms than us?
>>
>>18824984
Well, if you're going to be pedantic:

It is extremely unlikely that an intelligent extraterrestrial race had ever visited earth. I have personally experienced UFO phenomena but believe that the evidence supporting the extraterrestrial hypothesis is lacking.

My research has lead me down the path I described in my previous post and in the post I made criticizing the MIB joke I alluded to the idea that anyone who has actually a close encounter would be skeptical of OP's old shitty tape because it looks cheap, suffers from bad logic, and depicts a popular conception of UFO occupants but ignores subtle details from specific accounts/real experience.
>>
>>18820746
>www.freaklore.com
OP is shilling his shitty website
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.