[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't astroproject

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0205.png (670KB, 2008x1506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.png
670KB, 2008x1506px
I can't astroproject
>>
>>18820739
Only gods astral project. Humans lucid dream.
>>
>>18820739
That sucks. Are you looking for help/suggestions on how to do it? Or are you just here to bitch about it?
>>
>>18820739
Try almost dying. You can start by cutting your wrists.
>>
>>18820739
Same. I smoke too much fucking weed everyday. (At least thats what /x told me)
To me its just a meme anyway. I cant see how flying through imaginary space would help me anywhere.
>>
>>18820756
Like you're here bitching about how you can't astroproject? Take DMT. There is no other way.
>>
>>18820739
Also, I would ignore >>18820749
as lucid dreaming has nothing to do with it. Somehow a bunch of people have gotten it into their head that one has to lay down and be asleep to Astrally Project, but this is balderdash.
>>
>>18820739
Nobody can you doofus
>>
>>18820763
Eh DMT can help, but half the time things aren't going the way they seem. It's fairly easy to do sober and awake when you get the hang of it, it just takes practice/effort and time.
>>
>>18820777
Then how about you explain how, nice trips
>>
>>18820764
How can you really tell the dfference between lucid dream and astral projection?

I had a dream once:
>Wake up
>Slip out of bed
>watch myself sleeping from the corner
>fly to the living room
>check the clock, it says 7:30 even though it was about 4-5 am when this happened
>see my brother walking up the stairs even though he claims he was still sleeping at the time

Obviously just a lucid dream.
>>
If I could astral project, I'd try to enter celebrities bodies.
>>
>>18820780
Well, scientology has a method that works particularly well, and you don't have to subscribe to any of their bullshit in order to do it. There's also a method called "Rising on the Planes" that works for me, but may not be as effective for everybody. Mainly, just experiment with different methods. Don't discard a single method after trying and failing once. Whatever method you choose, stick with it and practice for a while. If you're still getting no results, move on to another one. That's how most people I know have eventually found an effective way to do it. Then, once you find an efficient method, you will be able to do it with less and less prep time as you begin to master it.
>>
>>18820790
Uhhh because I'm always awake when I do it, and nobody *has* to be asleep to do it...just like I said in the post you are responding to.
>>
>>18820803
>>Well, scientology has a method that works particularly well

You know I can't physically read further than this sentence
>>
File: 1484586172327.gif (79KB, 200x150px)
1484586172327.gif
79KB, 200x150px
>>18820803
Astral projection in action
>>
>>18820790
That's exactly why astral projection isn't real. It doesn't coincide with reality and what people are doing in real time. It's a lucid dream.
>>
>>18820808
But can you gather any evidence?
Like having your friend write some random word/ number on a piece of paper in another room and then read it correctly for example?
How are you so sure it's not just some kind of induced hyper-realistic visualisation?
>>
>>18820776
proofs
>>
>>18820812
That's fine. I was answering a question put to me. Do with it what you will. Would you reject wine because it's used in the Catholic Mass? Or if you're Catholic, would you reject wine just because it's used in the Gnostic Mass? Just some food for thought, I'm not trying to push any methods on you. Just don't bitch about not being able to open the door when the key is readily available.
>>
>>18820843
I was just memeing, I'll look into the Rising on the Planes method.
>>
>>18820830
So far, I've had moderate success. I know nobody's going to believe me, and I wouldn't blame them but here's an example:
I projected into my girlfriend's house in the middle of the night (she lives about ten blocks away) and into her bedroom, and whispered something in her ear. The next day, she quoted that very same phrase back to me, asking if we had talked on the phone late the night before. Not necessarily conclusive, but I've had several other incidents like this that have been encouraging. I don't generally use A.P. as a means of investigation, though. I typically use it for general occult purposes.
>>
>>18820739
>Only gods astral project
We are all beings of pure consciousness.
>>
>>18820871
So what? That doesn't mean you're a god.
>>
>>18820790
>How can you really tell the dfference between lucid dream and astral projection?
Lucid dreaming happens through training yourself to realize you are in a dream and then focusing your consciousness to accomplish whatever goal you want in said dream; you are sleeping the whole time and realize you are in a dream.

Astral Projection is quite different in the fact that you are still connected to your base consciousness and literally project.
>>
>>18820904
>So what? That doesn't mean you're a god.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RviOwY0OKyE&feature=youtu.be&t=13s
>>
>>18820916
I wish you were dead
>>
>>18820970
Now that's some serious projecting!
>>
>>18820982
Haha no seriously kill yourself
>>
>>18820853
So you're gonna look up the method I told you has lower success rates, and ignore the one that has higher success rates because of its association with a dubious cult? OK, Larry.
>>
I've never lucid dreamt or Astral projected but I've always wanted to.
>>
>>18820970
There is no death; only the perception of this life ending. Like a wave crashing onto the beach. The wave breaks up and ceases to exist... but the wave does not die it merely goes back into the ocean.
>>
>>18820991
I'll try the one first that I associate with sanity. Scientologists abusive business masquerading as a religion, I wouldn't try them first no matter the success rate.
>>
>>18821002
Go into the ocean my friend, it's waiting.
>>
>>18821013
>Scientologists abusive business

Scientology is an abusive business, is what I meant.
>>
I expirienced something like this when i was 12. I remember it vividly.
I had a high fever so it could've been a hallucination.
I was lying on a sofa sick as fuck and suddenly i was floating. I could see myself lying sick and burning, uttering something, can't remember what it is.

I remember this every once in a while and i'd like to experience it again.
At the time, i felt like i was surrounded by a thick coat of weightless water.
>>
>>18821013
Ok. Just because it's a method they use doesn't mean they own the copyright to it. I use both Buddhist and Hindu methods in meditation and yoga, but I am neither a Buddhist nor a Hindu.
It sounds like you have a very limited scope and a fairly closed mind... I doubt you're going to have much success with A.P. if this is truly the state of mind you are generally in.
>>
>>18821028
I'm close minded because I feel like most of this shit is nonsense.
>>
>>18821037
Start with learning about Lucid Dreaming. It is very real and can be accomplished in a relatively short time. You will also start to see and understand the progression which makes sticking with it easier.
>>
>>18821037
Then good fucking luck to ya.
>>
>>18821078
I can lucid dream, I do it a lot because dreams get boring. I also have very vivid dreams every night that I remember and sometimes sleep paralysis and shit. Don't see how it would make me astral project though.
>>
>>18821100
Somebody get this anon a spoon!
>>
>>18821110
There is no spoon fagit
>>
>>18821118
>there is no way to explain, step by step, in an easy-to-understand manner, the relationship between astral projection and lucid dreaming

Ok, friend.
>>
>>18821150

Haven't seen a valuable explanation yet
>>
I must be banned from the metaphysical because nothing works for me anymore. I used to have a connection, but now it's gone. What the hell happened?
>>
How do I get unbanned? I prayed to Jesus and nothing happened.
>>
>>18821159
Your meds kicked in
>>
>>18821208
But I didn't take them for two years and the voices never came back.
>>
>>18820871
All is one!
>>
>>18820739
Happens to the best of us.
>>
this worked for me
>>
A thing anons mentioned ITT but has to be reiterated.
Astral projection is not lucid dreaming and lucid dreaming isn't a way to astrally project.
People who astrally project from a lucid dream simply dream about astrally projecting.
>>
>>18820825
Kek
>>
>>18820739
Its a meme you dip
>>
File: call-him-a-faggot.png (805KB, 956x553px) Image search: [Google]
call-him-a-faggot.png
805KB, 956x553px
Couldn't you just become aware in your current dream then think about leaving your body and flying to space? I did it and it once and it was cool. Also i like weed
>>
>>18820739
No one can. The people that claim they do are just lucid dreamers that like to rp. I promise, op.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.