[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why reptiles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1489260971814.jpg (52KB, 460x615px) Image search: [Google]
1489260971814.jpg
52KB, 460x615px
What makes everyone think they're a bunch of reptilians?
>>
File: 1-CIA-disinformation-quote.jpg (132KB, 945x516px) Image search: [Google]
1-CIA-disinformation-quote.jpg
132KB, 945x516px
>>18820477
>>
>>18820477
Retardation and paranoid schizophrenia
>>
>>18820477
they're a bogeyman archetype. bogeymen are often given behaviors or descriptions which are commonly seen as repulsive.

many people are afraid of lizards and other reptiles.
>>
The sons of God display sometimes reptile like eyes because the snake and the dragon, so children of the devil hate on those features.
The bible is kinda reversed because they are the majority on earth.
Devil on a stick basically.
>>
File: 1486324181565.jpg (65KB, 356x355px) Image search: [Google]
1486324181565.jpg
65KB, 356x355px
>>18820477

It originated from the idea that certain parts of our population have a more developed 'reptilian' part of their brain, as opposed to the 'mammalian' part that evolved on top of it.

By thinking more with their reptilian brain parts instead of the mammal parts, they are less emotional, act more notably 'animalistic' with their habits and small tics. They also apparently can not empathize with regular people or regular behavior.

thus creating a population of people who are in power that basically have a psychopathic mental makeup. It's soullessness encoded in their very biology.
>>
>>18820795
I think it actually comes from reptilian legends.
>>
>>18820511
This is not true and a false claim since you don't realistically KNOW how many people love or hate reptiles.

>>18820477
I think it has a lot to do with the fact the previous species before us that was dominant on the planet before mammals was dinosaurs. I imagine some think the smaller of the species may have evolved over the course of millions of years. Since you know a lot of the people who believe in 'reptilians' tend to also believe in some objectivity aka in this case; evolution.'

This at least is what a lot of the old stuff said that I read in the past. Which that stuff was obviously about people's claims of meeting these creatures or one of them at least. A lot of those stories in the 'modern' age depict a lengthy history of them or they talk about their theories on it, which, often come from folktales/legends/etc, or some say their own experiences.

With regard to the folktales/legends of these creatures? I do believe there are numbers of tribes around the world that have mythos about such reptilian man-beasts or even just one that they think would demand sacrifice/appeasement, because, they often talk about how they would come to their village and kidnap people. Though it isn't strange or unheard of for any luddites to have history in their tribe of dealing with 'men who are beasts,' or 'beast-like men,' which, I don't doubt in some ways.

Either way if you want to know more? You'd have to have a lot of resources, and trusted friends to confirm anything about this damned place. If you do, do this then you would also have to do this in secret and that would be hard. Given the watchful eyes in the sky, AND the constant surveillance of most electromagnetic waves in the spectrum.

In any case I don't think the Internet will satisfy anyone's thirst to understand mysteries like this, as, they cannot and will not truly go look for it. Given that most people are raised under this society to want but not work, and to take but rarely give.
>>
>>18821689
Concise, anon. And you made the link i think anon5 was getting at.

Dino's were big birds. Reptilians claim they were here before us (Dino's are big lizarda rite?), But they were not. They are invaders, who want our planet.

Remember, dinos are big birds. After the SJWs ruin human society (inb4 gb2/pol/) I'm fairly sure the big movement after will be "reptilians are jus like us shod have more rights THEY WUZ DINDUSAWS"

And then whilst we are so weak from degeneracy they'll take it all, that they don't already have. Make no mistake, the three letter alphabet agencies are already working with them. David Icke is basically correct if a little wrong on a few details i think. Think about what I've said. It all adds up.
>>
>lizard conspiracists
>complaining about SJWs
>projecting this hard about controlled opposition and intellectual laziness
ayyyyy lmao

The communities that make up this conspiracy movement are built on pillars of pure belief that are straight out of free masonry, the alphabet agencies, Russian/Chinese intelligence trying to destabilize the West, and far right/far left political extremism that was created by the very shadow government they complain about. The movement itself wouldn't exist without the New Age, Theosophy, Ascended Masters (all confirmed illuminati fronts), repackaged Native American/Eastern Mysticism, and the many NSA/CIA psyops in UFOlogy. The entire thing is a living paradox of what it claims it is against. David Icke's publications are covered in masonic symbols and it is obvious that he is a liar and opportunist for failing (as well as his fan tards) to provide a single citation for playing any role in ousting Jimmy Savile; not including his long track record of failed predictions.

Dialogue doesn't exist in these communities, virtually all of them are spiritualist safe spaces where anyone who disagrees are more likely to be autistically screeched for the crime of disagreeing with whatever shit they are shilling at the time, most individuals can be easily described as sociopaths and egotists who like to pretend they are snowflakes who are in on secret information that no-one else is, but they can't ever provide anything remotely close to a smoking gun for what they believe.

If these alleged alien cucks manage to get an ounce of power, reality will actually get worse than the social media SJW shit doing the rounds of late, in fact, it will look like something out of The Life of Brian meets the Holy Grail.
>>
>>18822632
I'm a native and believe in many of those things because we have always been.

We don't need no NSA/CIA/SPETNAZ/Chinese intelligence. to tell us that the world it's flat and that we have souls.
>>
>>18822650
>posts on 4chan
>i'm a native
Yeah, I will believe that.

No Native American would be happy with the idea of middle and upper class westerners acting like parasites on their beliefs to push sales for books, magazines, event tickets, and a metric tonne of other bullshit.

>world it's flat
Never mind, right there is another psyop from the shadow government.
>>
>>18820477
I might be a hybrid.
>>
>>18824170
What makes you think that?
>>
>>18824174
My eyes.
I've sent many snapchats to my friends where my eyes look like reptilian eyes.
>>
>>18824174
Where'd you go?
>>
>>18821689
Dinosaurs weren't reptiles...
>>
>>18824282
I'm here.
>>18824297
Uhhhh
>>
In my conceptual mind it comes down to being warm and cold blooded. A reptile in man form is a cold blooded being with warm blood, a paradox basically fucking up minds into tricking themselves. A true man owns every part of his being. Thats why I'm a human being and not some weird reptile thing, same as every one else in my opinion.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.