[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of India? Any stories ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed (3).jpg (28KB, 550x266px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).jpg
28KB, 550x266px
What does /x/ think of India?

Any stories ?
>>
>>18820430
Hot girls, but kind of hairy and unibrow.
>>
>designated shitting streets
>>
A land that explored the human consciousness the most.
>>
I think theres a meme with them shitting
>>
I mix yoga and my traditional sun worship.

I don't follow the religious traditions but I throughly respect them being the real cradle of civilization as they are.
>>
As an Indian I can say there's too many con-artists in India so you never know if it's true spiritual enlightenment or just a fake.
>>
To understand India you have to go to Kumbh Mela or at least watch this documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGvK_9ugecM&t=2311s. Small minds will see filthy beggars, con artists and satanic worship, but it actually shows the Indians' zero prejudice towards a choice of life, freedom and strive for Moksha or liberation.
>>
Pakistan > India TBQHFAM
>>
File: images (30).jpg (29KB, 495x297px)
images (30).jpg
29KB, 495x297px
>Was expecting paranormal Stuff

Is disappoint . Mystic India a mem tho, what about black magic in India and politicians using it to win elections and spread diseases
>>
>>18820499
Then your missing the point. Go read the Indian gossip sites.
>>
>>18820499
you mean like america, europe, and everywhere else?
>>
File: Project_Veedal.png (249KB, 386x236px)
Project_Veedal.png
249KB, 386x236px
>>18820463
I believe Marahashi and transcendental meditation are cons. Hell, the KGB was studying TM as a weapon back in the early 90s. How to induce in their enemies the feeling that they were already defeated, before even trying to defend themselves. That knowledge is what Avramenko was pursuing.

Pic related: Far left is Avramenko R. he was the chief Russian "black project" scientist.
>>
>>18820520
Indian poo painting forum.
>>
>>18820562
I don't believe** rather.
>>
>>18820430
To keep with the meme, the grossest/funniest thing I saw in India was a little kid shitting horrid, yellowish diarrhea on the street, and some wild dog puppy right behind him licking it up.

India is a trip in every sense of the word.
>>
>>18820430
I still have hemorrhoids since my visit.
>>
>>18820499
I hear that Aghori are he real deal.
>>
POO IN THE LOO
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.