[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Returning soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: PicsArt_03-26-09.52.33.jpg (659KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-26-09.52.33.jpg
659KB, 726x1024px
i think they are coming back..
>>
>>18819807
the sirians?
>>
Beavis and Butt-Head?
>>
>>18819807
Fuck... space chads?
>>
File: 1470110735229.jpg (43KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1470110735229.jpg
43KB, 500x367px
>>18819807
You imagine if our creator(s) made us and stuck around for a little while before going elsewhere? If they returned I wonder if they would be pleased or horrified.
>>
>>18819807
Imagine if you had really good radar but instead of telling you that it was detecting aircraft it told you they were cheese burgers.

But then this gets popular and people start calling planes burgers as their nickname referencing this comedic quirk, and cheeseburger-motifs painted on airplanes became popular. A Fast Food restaurant chain opens up named Flying Burgers. After the quirk was fixed, in later models of radar airplanes were still represented as burgers out of tradition.

In essence, the initial delusional association of the defective yet still very useful radar became a reality in certain ways. This is what we call the sorcery of language and image, its ability to affect the shared sphere of human consciousness.

Paranoid brains tend to be tapped into the neuroses of the hive mind, attaching to whatever elements are strongest that can attach to paranoid mindsets, and so they are a sort of mine canary. Now, the important part: there are good birds and birds that are quite shit, really.
>>
>>18819949
what if they didnt even give a shit, but were more interested in other aspects of the universe... like asteroids.
>>
>>18819949
>be you
>make a neat colony of ants near a tree
>forget about it, come back years later
>the original colony is dead, theres a new colony
>whatever, cool.
You seem to they they care about whatever we do around here. Our struggle for money, power, or our religious wars already sound fucking stupid when you say them out loud, imagine how it must sound to some ultra advanced superspecies.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.