[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The universe is infinite, also lets say our mind are infinite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485694310886.jpg (191KB, 915x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485694310886.jpg
191KB, 915x1200px
The universe is infinite,
also lets say our mind are infinite too but restrained by ourselves involuntarily by conceptions/beliefs like time, money, space and everything that tickle the interest of the ego.
If both are infinite they are by definition the same thing.
If our minds are infinite, it contains all creation and all that exist, but does it contains all souls that exist ?
>>
In multiple languages the word for "soul" and "breath" are the same thing. So to say: the soul is what we breath. I think ego is what makes us separate.
>>
Love your picture and your question.

I might be misreading, but the way I see it is every mind is kind of a "tile" of sorts to the floor that is just the space time continuum I guess. I hope that isn't just a stupid movie term.

Anyway to speak in abstract conceptual terms, I think the "holy ghost" can be lost, forgotten (and has been), and the other two sides of the 3 meld a person to shades of gray, a cycle of happy and sad.

I think of all the "tiles" there is a darkest knight and a brightest light, and they can overpower the other tiles in favor of theirs. I believe we all got "chaotic neutralized" by one guy or a cult of really evil people. It just takes a single strong belief to show others the same light or darkness you see, an articulate mind to express it right too. Those are just my subjective beliefs though, I try to express myself and the "holy ghost", the all pervading beauty, in my every day life and my posts on this sub. I don't take credit for any thing but you can kind of see the reverse domino effect it has with all the kindness and genuine curiosity going around here.
>>
Any teaching that disdains the ego is false and damaging to the individual.
>>
>>18819743
And any that teaches the ego to be disdainful and damaging to the individual should not be seen as truth.
>>
>>18819761
The ego is your "I".
>>
>>18819766
They're both one in the same if you can keep up the balancing act. Know what you want to be and then be it, I think therefore I am.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.