[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GRAVEYARDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Why aren't graveyards expanding?
>>
Why do you think?
>>
>>18819392
I have not had enough sleep for this, Goddamn it op. Though i live in a state that people are leaving at a high rate.
>>
They aren't expanding because they re-use the graves. When someone is buried and someone else needs to be buried, they dig up the previous corpse dig the whole a bit deeper and put both cadavers in the same hole. It costs money to have a headstone, have you ever thought about what happens when you run out?
>>
>>18819392
They reuse graves when they get old enough
>>
cremation is far more common now than in the past, also. my great grandparents were buried in a graveyard with tombstones, but my grandparents were cremated. friends of mine were cremated. most of my family plans on being cremated.
>>
where I am from you need to pay fees for the graves of your relatives. If you choose to not pay the fee anymore the tombstone gets removed and the grave is reused.
>>
>>18819392

I've worked for funeral homes and cemeteries.

like someone else said, cremation is chosen over burials much more often these days. and people who can't afford a burial, have no family, or their identities are completely unknown will also be cooked.

few people get burials these days, and there's often room for new bodies. if there's not they'll pull up the remains of someone who died a LONG time ago and cremate whatever is left and place those remains in a group grave or memorial based on the place that does it.

I know here in FL we have an organization that specifically takes these cases and, the people with no families / identities and cremates them and scatter the ashes in the ocean. apparently its good for the ocean in some way.
>>
>>18819834
the spirit of the person buried in the same spot where someone is already lying will become restless as they feel ''uncomfortable''.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.