[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What spookiness exists here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 9

File: Australia1.jpg (64KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
Australia1.jpg
64KB, 466x350px
What spookiness exists here?
>>
https://weirdaustralia.com/2014/03/30/wailing-at-wilga-waterhole-blood-curdling-screams-in-the-dark-of-night/

pretty spoopy
>>
File: spider_crab.jpg (46KB, 570x353px) Image search: [Google]
spider_crab.jpg
46KB, 570x353px
>>18819076
>>
>>18819107
what the actual fuck
>>
Roving hordes of mindless beasts wearing human forms but possessing few other human traits. Eager for death as they are petrol, they will charge without any warning but a fierce cry! "Oi wyte cunt got a cig cunt?"
>>
>>18819076
Giant land whales can be found in all the major metropolitan areas.
>>
>>18819076

Australia is meant to have some very oddly spirtual places, one of the other reasons aboriginals are meant to believe so highly in folklore and spirtual palces. I remember there was a thread about some people who were in a house in one of the rural areas and he snapped a photo of a spirit terrorising his house which coincided with the description of spirits that were meant to inhabit a nearby area or someshit.
>>
File: australia remoteness.jpg (141KB, 990x759px) Image search: [Google]
australia remoteness.jpg
141KB, 990x759px
>>18819076
There's a shitload of unexplored and uninhabited country in Australia. I think there are places out there that have probably never been visited by a human.

I legit think something like the Yowie/Bunyip could exist out there, especially in the Blue Mountains area near-ish Sydney. People regularly get lost and die out there when leaving a main track without preparing. People have just disappeared as well when just walking in a group of people. Multiple stories of shit like that happening.

See pic for 'remoteness' aka area's that are actually inhabited by people. The blue area is uninhabited. Yeah it's fucking crazy
>>
>>18819396
There is essentially nothing true in these statements. The Blue Mountains is a safe place for nature walks. Nothing more.
>>
File: drop bear.jpg (68KB, 467x720px) Image search: [Google]
drop bear.jpg
68KB, 467x720px
>>18819076
>>
>>18819405
I mean the people who have gone missing on bush walks. It's not just in the Blue Mountains but because they're closer to civilization you hear about it more there. Has happened in Mt Kosciuszko area as well.
>>
>>18819416

>highly desolate mountain ranges, often covered with snow
>people randomly disappear
>5spoopy9me

Ffs anon, please try to use SOME form of common sense.

As for other spoops, there's been reports of UFOs around the Pine Gap base. Obviously, being a Military Sigint base, who knows what's going on there apart from the usual Signals shit.

Also, have read over the years that there's meant to be an even more secretive base in the Kosciusko region. All pure speculation, but it wouldn't be suprising, since its such an out of the way place, with a small population.

Would love to actually have a pilots licence for small planes/helicopters, and have enough money to fly around that region, just to explore.
>>
I used to be a conservation officer in what would be a green part of anon>>18819396's picture. Something that gave me the creeps was kinda like that anons comment about the isolation. Not even 30 mins from a large city in Queensland you could definitely leave a body in the bush without burying it and it would decay before anyone found it, assuming it doesn't get eaten by something first.

Part of my old work was sussing areas out from the helicopter, and then we'd trek in there and do the various tasks. The whole thing was pretty specific, we didn't just wander around looking for shit to do. I imagine the only way we would have found a body is if it was in those areas, and perhaps if we were doing an Emu parade (few of us walking in a line, with people visible to the sides of us. Gap between varied depending on task.)

I think there was a pasta on here where an aboriginal mentioned that there are some parts of Australia where white man will never see because the spirits of the land would kill anyone who discovered things they weren't supposed to. I'd believe that.
>>
>>18819396
I live about 15 minutes away from the Blue Mountains, anyone up for a spoopy look around?
>>
>>18821306
15 mins from blue mountains, shit, if I was you I would have so much Dmt extracted.

You know that place is littered with obtusfolia yeh?
>>
>>18821318
Honestly mate, I have zero clue what either of those things are. I'm still on the road to finding a bit of pot...
>>
>>18819076
Personally witnessed.

>Ufo's All the time, if the sky is clear you're going to dee some shit.

>Mothman type entity. One time but I wasn't alone other people witnessed the same things. It flew right over our heads.

Thats about it from me, mainly the sky is where all the spooky shit takes place
>>
>>18821327
Any particular way to see shit like that? I'm fucking desperate
>>
>>18821323
Jesus Christ man. You can't find weed?

That sucks.

Dmt is like the Holy grail of psychedelics. You live in a place where there is abundance. We drive hours to go there and get it.
>>
>>18821344
Tell me more...
>>
File: IMG_1885.jpg (45KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.jpg
45KB, 344x291px
>>18819076
>>
>>18821334
We live in Rural SA, just built a place down here, we were originally from Sydney.

But at night the sky is the best entertainment, we just go out sit on the porch and watch all the Ufo's, they're like glowing orbs of light. They seems to know you watch because they act like children putting on play.

My daughter's just under 2 years and she can spot them. They come pretty close to our house, I have seen one stop dead still above our house for about 1 min before darting off vertically at the speed of light
>>
>>18821359
I live smack bang between Sydney and Canberra, sort of suburban area and I've never seen anything of the like. Did you spot anything while you were in Sydney?
>>
>>18821349
What more do you want to know, you can google information on Dmt.

Don't want to derail the thread
>>
>>18821366
Never. Not once, we couldn't even see stars in Sydney, maybe sometimes you would see a few stars.

Down here, shit will blow your mind. There is so much activity up there, and its not planes. They are literally balls of glowing light.

Not how someone would draw or think of a Ufo. They arw just oure energy by what I can see.

Its like normal for us now but, its like seing a bird
>>
>>18821366
Actually i also get what people would call "abduction" experiences, but I'm hoping they're just dreams.

I try not to think to much about that.
>>
>>18821371
Fair enough, thanks bud
>>
>>18821380
>>18821393
Damn shame... I get what you mean, seeing them would be fantastic but I don't think I want much more than that. I'll be going down to Tassie soon, might be some activity there.

Thanks mate!
>>
>>18821412
For sure mate. Take it easy
>>
two things:

The black mountain - perhaps the most spooky

Hanging rock - just a book but the spookiness of it is akin to the real spookiness of the black mountain

also obtusifolia is shit for DMT acacia accuminata is best
>>
>>18822898
Picnic at Hanging Rock is also a movie.
I watched that shit when I was a wee lad.
Spoopy stuff.
http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt0073540/
>>
>>18822898
Anon, NSW has no accuminata, when you are in NSW its obtusfolia.
>>
>>18819076
My dad
>>
>>18823095
i know mate im just saying 13g from 2kg of obtusifolia ends up being 30g from 2kg of accuminata ;)

>>18823049
yeah i always thought of the black mountain when i read picnic at hanging rock - the book and movie pulled off the spoops very well
>>
>>18819076
I've personally encountered
>ufos
>families of yowies
>bunyips
>skinwalkers? or some sort of demon
>spirits
>big cats (meant to be no big predators here)

I mean, the cities are fine.
But absolutely FUCK the Australian bush.
There is shit out there that I don't want to remember.
>>
>>18819396
>shark bay
>esperance
>exmouth
>"very remote"
yeah nah this is fucking retarded
>>
I've spent 20 years in the bush, grew up in Europe, family moved to Australia when I was 10. Melbourne, then Perth, then Darwin, then northern QLD, then SA. Lived all over rural, spent a lot of time outdoors, dad taught me bushcraft skills.

I'm an avid amateur astronomer, can guide you by starlight if you're lost in the middle of the night, and often track satellites, planes, meteor showers, weather fronts. I know most of the native and introduced plants and can track animals in wilderness environments. I've grown up around bushmen and farmers, I've slept thousands of nights under the stars, gotten lost and had to find my way back from sheer nowhere before, so I've felt the absolute terror of being alone, without gear and panicking.

A lot of people who live out here like the isolation and quiet, and they are a creative bunch who love to prank each other. They fuck with people from the cities all the time. There also have been real life serial killers who target backpackers and disappear their bodies. I am quiet and observant out in the bush. I often sit for hours at night and track and catalog stars, weather and cloud formation, animal paths and native birds nests. I've hiked out for weeks on end with minimal gear, going concentric circles around a central campsite and hunting and foraging for food.

Never, and I want to be strict here:
>not once, not ever, not a single time, have I ever seen anything that I couldn't explain eventually.

People who are telling you these stories are just fucking around with you, because they know that being in nature is a new experience for you. Being unaccustomed to natural animal and insect noises and how suddenly everything goes quiet for no reason, you spook easy and have a poor sense of direction. This over-saturation of your senses and general disorientation creates fantastical imagery in your mind and you image something that is not there, especially if you are alone and feel isolate or threatened.
>>
>>18819076
all of it
>>
>>18824080
I will add to this, after reading a lot of the 411/Missing people stories out of America, there seems to be at least 5 maybe as many as 10 active serial killers with experienced bushcraft and wilderness living skills using some of the major American national parks as hunting and kill sites.

If I wanted to get away with murder, it would not be very difficult to stalk out a car park at the front of a popular trail, maybe for a few weeks until the right type of people came along, overgeared, underskilled, weak/soft targets, maybe someone who is overconfident and alone. Weather had to be right also, preferrably days before a storm. It would then be relatively easy to track them along the trail until choke points or blindspots or the opportunity presented itself that they are alone, resting, inattentive.

My weapon of choice would be a tranq gun (not hard to come by for zookeepers, vets, hunters, or stolen/purchased illegally). Tranquilize them, carry them off to a prepared area nearby, remove their clothing and mine, wash both our bodies, change my clothes to a fresh set, wrap their body up and hike it out to a kill shed 2-4 hours away, depending on my experience with how quickly local search and rescue mobilized, maybe further out. Hike back to their clothes and put them on, now take the search and rescue dogs on a merry chase in the opposite direction to where the person is, eventually crossing enough natural scent breakers like climbing trees densely packed and going across the canopy or crossing rivers multiple times to confuse them. When I reach a point I am happy with, take the clothes off again, wrap them up, change back in my own clothes after washing up, hike back to kill shed.

I should be completely off the search grid and in the opposite direction dogs would go. Might keep the person alive for weeks, eventually dump the body somewhere, could keep the clothes as a fetish, or plant them somewhere near the last know location, for funs.
>>
>>18824120
Of particular interest where the ones where they sent out Green Berets to search separately from the rescuers. It sounded obvious to me an ex special forces guy with severe PTSD had just gone psycho in the woods and was using his training to abduct people and chop them up. I guess they felt responsible for taking a man and training him to kill indiscriminately and they wanted to track him down and stop him before he continued butchering random hikers. Especially the cases happening in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s. These are all ex WW2, Korea, Vietnam vets some had naturally gone Rambo.

Being outdoors is like anything else, with sufficient experience your skill level grows far beyond the animals and natural environment around you who are predictable factors and not constantly improving. You can become a ghost in the forest, or scrub or bush or desert or rain forest, hidden from animals and from other people. The wilderness is really fucking big and it's very easy to just disappear and never be seen or heard from again, especially if you are actively engaged in conceal, evade and escape. Eventually everyone makes a mistake, they have probably caught a bunch of these men, but rather than publicise it and scare thousands of people out of the national parks, they shutter the case and never talk about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival,_Evasion,_Resistance_and_Escape
>>
I live in oura which is a little town just outside wagga wagga which isnt usually known for spooky happenings but one night i encountered a ufo.

One night i was doing some work on a few old cars with my dad, started at around lunchtime and it was just a normal day really until it reach about 7pm just as the sun was going down but there was still a little light in the sky, all of a sudden this really fucking bright light lit up the whole inside and outside of the shed we were working in, it was like looking directly into a spotlight but it was flashing from white to red to blue and then green, me and dad go see what the fuck it is only for it to shoot away at mach fucking 10 speed as soon as we go outside the shed, we went inside to tell my grandmother because she was in the kitchen at the time which has a window looking out to where we were, she says she didnt see anything.

Me and dad still talk about it to this day.

I have also encountered several ghosts at my house at oura.
>>
>>18824080
>>18824120
>>18824145
Don't know how to break this to you dude, but you're the unexplainable thing that people come across innawoods.
>>
>>18824080
>hey guys
>guys listen
>hey

>because I've never experienced anything
>nobody has
>and they're all lying when they say they have
>guys seriously
>I know cause I said ao
>guys pls

Kek, no mate.
I grew up around natives, I've encountered yowies, bunyips, spirits.

And when natives say "don't go into this area specifically" it means don't fucking go there.

There is shit out here that even they don't want to fuck with.

You may have been to a few places, but there are literally thousands of square kilometers you haven't seen or touched.

You don't have to believe me, but at least take my warning.

Never fuck around just out of Tumby bay at night and NEVER, let me repeat that, NEVER stop in the pilliga at night.
>>
>>18819076
Yulara is a very interesting location. Aussies close to that region should explore.
>>
>>18824120
Local police answer phone

>Yea there is a guy hovering around a trail head watching people.

>Local authorities "OK, well go check it out. We had a few calls."

>You. B-But iI'm Jussa c-camking camping.
>>
>>18819076

bunyips.
>>
>>18819119
My gf watches sea creatures on youtube and its crazy how they look like aliens like scary monsters from another dimension which they are they live in the sea.
>>
>>18821405
>>18821371
>>18821318

DMT can be extracted from alot of Australian plants! the problem is that DMT gets broken down in the stomach or liver (i cant remember) so you need another enzyme to prevent it being digested to early. Australia does not however have plants with the encessary enzymes that are as effective in preventing the breakdown of DMT in the body too early. THis is why ayahuasca is pretty amazing because it contains the right cocktail of ingredients to help the body absorb DMT.

With that being said. apparently nicotine has some effects to help the body absorb DMT better, and ive also heard that out in western AUS there is bush tobacco which also has some affect in helping the absorption of DMT: thus there were tribes which had some psychedelic experiences
>>
>>18826107

what bad about tumby bay? and whats bad about pilliga at night? ive been through there its a shit hole so i guess bored fuckers might kill tourists but anything actually spoopy?
>>
>>18826107
What's pilliga? And what about that bay. Stories!
>>
>>18826107
I'm pretty sure I could track and kill a Yowie dude. I've caught kangaroo and deer barehanded, it's not hard to wait an ambush an animal, they are dumb and always do things in patterns and cycles.

If it's a bipedal humanoid it will be slow and loud moving through thick bush and probably rely on it's intelligence to hunt over say smell, sight or hearing. What is it eating? Is it a preternatural killer, using some kind of psychic attack to disable it's prey animal and leave no trace of it? It probably chases or ambushes, which means it needs to be fast or camouflage itself easily. Both leave traces of a presence.

I grew up with professional hunters who made it their living to track, tag or kill all kinds of critters. You would think after a few beers some of them might've opened up about some strange experiences. They would play a game where they would attempt to out bullshit someone at a bar with a Yowie story, show scratches from wild pigs and claim it was a big hairy man that clawed at them during the night and how they had to fight it off and only their dogs saved them, etc. Then they would laugh at how gullible people could be. If there's money to be made from tourism, especially around something like the Yowie, you can bet there will be some cunt offering guides and stories and grim warnings about how dangerous it is.

Worst thing you can do in the bush is step on a snake or drink your water too quickly, don't give me that spirit bullshit. A GoPro is like 300 bucks, strap it to your chest or shoulder. You could make millions with just 10 seconds of clear footage of anything you claim to have encountered. Shit it could be blurry and you'd still have people lined up from Japan to America to Northern Europe to pay you for interviews and licensing rights to show your stuff.

Go into as much detail as you can about each of your encounters. You probably don't want a mundane explanation, because believing is more fun.
>>
>>18827326

Nice man, im pretty sure you could track a yowie too! i believe in you. go do it and make that million dollars!
>>
>>18827259
I believe you're talking about MOAI mate, passionflower is a good one.
>>
>>18827421
it's not real, id prob end up accidentally shooting a guy in a costume....
>>
>>18827259
You smoke it buddy. The extraction leaves you with a smokeable crystal base.
>>
Di Australia know imigration ?
If yes, what country goest in Australia ?
>>
>>18827520
Fuck off we're full
>>
australians
>>
One time I found a glory hole in my highschool toilets.
>>
Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.
If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land.

Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.
Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.
>>
>>18828138
I feel pretty real you cooked cunt
>>
>>18828147
Nah I think he's right mate
>>
>>18828910
Fuck off cunt, we're real as fuck. On my way to my shitty job down here, u can get fucked
>>
>>18828138
I've actually thought that the reverse was true on a few occasions. I had a mushie trip once where I was watching the news and it seemed really silly to me when they spoke about other countries like I was suddenly in on the joke that none of them actually existed. Like we were all from Australia but we didn't know it cause they call this bit England and this bit Afghanistan or whatever, and there's only the illusion of us being separated by oceans and all that created by silly flight paths. I've also had a few dreams where I was able to walk over a bridge that connected Melbourne to New York. They've got the craziest burgers at American McDonalds stores in my dreams.
>>
>>18826107
>I grew up around natives, I've encountered yowies, bunyips, spirits.

story tiiiiimmmee
>>
>>18823723

STORY TIIIMMMMEE
>>
Australia is the home of the Little Trotting Lads
>>
>>18827286
The pilliga is a forest in rural NSW. It is about 1/2 an hour from where I grew up. I'll be visiting there st Easter.

The pilliga is supposedly lurked by a cryptid known as the pilliga yowie. I heard stories of it before I was ever on /x/. It is malevolent.

This radio show recording of a witness phone call gives me the spooks.

https://youtu.be/9r1SV5aFn9I
>>
File: 20170329_223326.jpg (2MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170329_223326.jpg
2MB, 4032x2268px
>>18828138
Im an "australian" citizen. and fuck it im blowing the whistle. I have to be quick ill be van'd and banned very soon. Ive attached proof.

Australia... that is the land mass is real. But the country is fake. People do live here but theyre not exactly citizens.

In the colonization period, several countries "found" Australia, Those that returned home declared the land inhospitable.... no-one left without heavy casualties. No-one would speak of what claimed the lives of their crew, referring only to "they"

The Brits decided they would investigate, to try and identify what "they" were, and see if "they" could be weaponized. They sent over prisoners, those on death row, few survived very long after arriving on land, but over time, the Brits were able to get a small, secured base on the barren continent

cont-
>>
>>18821323
I live in the mountains, I can help ya out if youre looking for green my kick is : xboardtrades
>>
>>18831248
NO STOP IT ANON YOU CAN'T SPILL THE BEANS NOW MOOODS
>>
>>18831248
-cont
Keeping things short, have to keep moving to get as much of this out as possible.

The world is aware of just how dangerous Australian animals are. Both on land and in sea.
But no animal, insect or bird was so horrible it caused such fear. And then the brits made contact with a tribe of people. The naive Aboriginal people.

The Aboriginal people had been sighted but no camps, or tracks were found. The brits believed these were the fearsome "they". First contact was made in the bushland on a routine scouting mission. A scouting party went out consisting of 3 convicts an 2 armed guards. The heat meant no-one was heavily clothed. As they approached an area dense with trees a low growl was heard. louder and deeper than anything thus far. One convict was ordered to walk into the trees, he refused and was shot. A second convict didnt need much convincing, did as he was told and entered the trees

cont-
>>
>>18819076
I've never seen anybody on /x/ ever mention min min lights. I think they are one of my favourite paranormal phenomena, coming from QLD myself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Min_light

I like the idea of stockmen sitting around discussing them in Ariats over XXXX tinnies
>>
>>18831300

-cont
Fuck theyre close gonna have to make this quick

The convict entered the treeline and was quickly out of sight of the guards. The growling stopped. The guards and remaining convict stood silently, barely daring to breathe as they waited for the convict to return. A piercing scream rang out and the remaining convict ran. The guards shot at him but none of the bullets hit their mark.

The guards, debate over returning but a combination of sunstroke and alcohol, filled them with a false courage and they walked into the trees.

A short way in, the trees gaveway to a lake, with the convict standing, looking out over the water, his clothes soaked in blood.

The convict turned to face the guards, and in a low, rumbling voice said.

"they need about tree fiddy"

It was at that point the guards noticed that the lake was full of creatures that were 500 feet tall monsters from the paleolithic era
>>
>>18831341
That's pretty close to the truth of it. The abos could talk in hand signs too. See that episode in season three of the Bush Tucker man? The abos were flashing freemasonry gestures at the explorers!
He knew his shit, ol bush tucker man, but he's turned into a sour old cunt with age. Used to live down the road from him in Townsville.

Anyway this article mentions a few cryptids http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/news/supernaturalnorth/news-story/8c46fe4512537638a5431732e9217ad9
>>
>>18826107
I've been apart of two 3 day bandicoot surveys in the Pilliga, staying a total of 4 nights there. Nothing spooky happened.
>>
>>18821359
SA here too, but close-ish to Adelaide.

I see weird glowing orbs flying around the sky a few times a year. The weirdest was one that went from the eastern horizon line nearly all the way to the west one, but before it reached that point, is movement slowed down eventually to almost a stop while it fades out, like it changed to flying away from Earth.
>>
>>18821366
Goulburn area?
>>
>>18819076
Nothing exists there. Australia is a made up island used to cover up Britain's murder of 100k+ prisoners. All Australian shitposters are a singular AI.
>>
>>18831495
Also SA, Mid north area
>>
Lived in a small shed on a blokes remote rainforest property. Often in the dead of night I'd wake up to the sound of a child crying outside the shed. Told the bloke about it and he said it was the 'crying child' bird and laughed. Yeah! Right? In a late night blaze session we broached the subject once again and the bloke said that the truth was it was the disembodied voice of a child that had gone missing in a nearby sawmilling settlement from the early Australian pioneering days of last century. Fuck if the sound didn't unnerve me but I was blazing so often I just processed it and moved on.
>>
>>18819076
The entirety of Australia, you dimwitted mongrel
>>
>>18824941
Tell the stories lad
>>
>>18821359
uh mate sorry to say but those are demons, not UFOs.

the governments of the world have been brainwashing people into believing UFOs are a thing, they aren't. it's all demonic manifestation thanks to the powers that be opening up doorways and stuff.
>>
>>18831540
There are a few birds here that sound like crying children/women, The 'barking owl' does a childlike scream. We've certainly got some weird birds here. I'm in north QLD and I just had a group of curlews screaming as loud as they could outside. For the non-aussie anons, some people describe it as a "blood-curdling" scream. That's a bit extreme but it is pretty weird.
>>
How hasn't anyone mentioned laserters reef? That's famous Aussie mythology

Also yeah the black mountain is probs up there for spookiest
>>
File: Bunyip_1890.jpg (44KB, 544x784px) Image search: [Google]
Bunyip_1890.jpg
44KB, 544x784px
Bunyips.
>>
>>18819675
>Kosciusko
Akchually its Kościuszko or Kosciuszko
>>
I passed through Black Mountain (Kalkajaka) over New Years. Fucked creepy, even at 2pm. It just radiates bad vibes, but I climbed some rocks to an outcrop just off the road and didn't die so that's something, right??It's massive though, kind of looks like a giant toddler kicked over a bucket of pebbles. They say the rocks were formed by volcanic activity, but I'm skeptical due to the nature of the area etc.
>>
>>18819149
>>18827529
>>18828147
>>18831210

This fucking thread.

Much spoopier spoops seem to be based around the bush rather than any infrastructure - longer history and all that. More cryptids than haunted stuff, hence old stories about bunyips/yowies/other giant shit that be freaky. Our megafauna didn't fuck around I guess.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.