[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: lucid-dreamer.jpg (67KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
lucid-dreamer.jpg
67KB, 600x489px
Have you ever had a lucid dream?
>>
>>18817994
Yes.
>>
>>18818056
Tell me about it. Is it true that you are really conscious in the dream state?
>>
I've had on and off lucid dreams since the 7th grade. The consciousness during the dream is very real, the ability to control the dream comes and goes. When you can't, it can be incredibly terrifying.

Astral projection is next tier, 've only experienced it 3 or 4 times.
>>
>>18818068
I have successfully used WILD about 8 times and each time I was only partially conscious. I never really had full control and each dream only lasted around 4 minutes in dream time. If you become very skilled at it, it is possible to be fully conscious.
>>
I recently had a lucid dream using the measure device method. I read about it in montalk's fridge knowledge and shortly after I finished the dream chapter, I was gifted a wristwatch by a friend - maybe a synchronicity.

When Im in my waking life, whenever I look at my watch (its analogue), I look at the seconds hand to watch it tick a couple seconds to have a feel of time. Because time exists in the physical world

I had a dream about a week ago where I asked myself if I was dreaming during it. Instinctively I looked at my watch, and the watch didnt display correctly - the numbers were in the wrong place and also it wasnt my watch. Too bad I freaked out in my dream and tried to hide, instead of asking the charactors in my dream questions...
>>
>>18818162
Why did you freak out?
>>
>>18818315
I think the watch not displaying correctly surprised me more than it should have, and also right after I looked at it, a character in the dream (a classmate) said "hey what are you doing?"

I think it might be because I'm a little more paranoid than the usual joe irl, something I need to fix
>>
I've been having lucid dreams, and you can't really do whatever you want in them. You can influence things that are happening, but you have no real direct control. I became lucid and tried to fly once, and I landed on my belly every time. I became lucid while holding a nerf shotgun and pulled the trigger at a target and it fired a .50 caliber. I raped someone in another lucid dream and that was pretty cool. I turned this guy into a little girl in another lucid dream and chucked him across the sky. Whenever I become lucid around other people in my dreams they sort of shut down and turn away from me, like they're scared. I don't feel fear in dreams though. I can never turn myself into a girl in my dreams sadly. I tried to push my dick into my groin to do it but it gave me a micropenis instead.
>>
File: 1489618782204.png (60KB, 602x423px) Image search: [Google]
1489618782204.png
60KB, 602x423px
>inform my friend in my lucid dream that he isn't real and in a dream
>he becomes unresponsive and just stares at me
>>
>>18818433
Try telling him in real life and see what happens.
>>
>>18818433
This happens to me too, beginning to think all the people who say they have lucid dreams are just bullshitting. Not many people actually have them.
>>
>>18817994
Don't use it for sexual stimulation and it's great.
>>
File: 1418338744210.jpg (970KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1418338744210.jpg
970KB, 2448x3264px
>>18817994
At least more than 5 times a week. I remember everything.
>>
Yes I have. Multiple times. I'll tell you about my first though. I can't forget it.

A buddy of mine told me about his experience with it, so I wanted to try. I first began with researching on how to do it. I saw where you could use all kinds of ways to trigger it. I tried 3 ways and failed each attempt. So, I looked into it a bit more and seen that there was a way to do it with looking at your own two hands while dreaming. Subconsciously, the brain won't allow you to ever get a full count of your fingers while in dream state. With this knowledge, I tried again that night while repeatedly, in my head, told myself to look at my hands while dreaming. I remember I had a dream where nothing happened, but the following dream worked. I was leaning against a wall and I looked down for some reason and saw my hands. The feeling I got when I looked at them made me feel nauseated. It appeared to be what looked like an infinite amount of fingers when I fanned my fingers out, but when they were closed, it appeared to be only 5. It was weird, but the nausea felt like it wasn't coming from in the dream, but from some outside source. Anyway, I finally realized I was dreaming. It was honestly very exhilarating. Like I had been set free from everything. I tried to do some stuff that wasn't realistically possible in the physical world. So I would try flying. The next part is a bit weird, It was like I warped to another location instantly when I thought about flying. It was kinda like a movie where it just cut to another scene. I did NOT do that. I don't know why that happened and it scared me but, the emotion I was feeling wasn't directed at the event that was happening. ( If I had to describe it, I'd say the emotion I was feeling was pure fear with nothing around to even be scared of. ) The feeling was so strong it woke me up and that was it. I felt really strange when waking up though. Kind of disoriented.
>>
>>18817994
Listening to people's dreams won't scratch your itch.

You have to do it first hand-(experience)

If you do have lucid dreams!. What are you after, A pen pal?
>>
>>18818411
We are only limited by our self-imposed limitations. Perhaps you need to strengthen your Will. If you feel that you are the creator of the dreamscape you can do as you wish. You are too ingrained in the illusion we call Reality. Learn to see through the veil and maybe your dreams will reflect your new mindset.
>>
Lucid dreaming isn't real.
You assume you're conscious, but you're not.
>>
>>18818736
You realize that by all practical effects if you feel concious you are?
>>
>>18818744
Practically sure. But not materially.
think about a "non-lucid" dream.. In those dreams i still have thought patterns i can recall, i still react to things and i can remember my thoughts i had in these non-lucid dreams, but by definition of a lucid dream, you're saying i was also conscious then?
>>
>>18818652
do you find this method the most effective? So you will yourself into looking at your hands before your mind wanders into a dream?
>>
>>18818736
I experience it! If I can experience it. Its real as an experience to me.

You'rebeing silly anon
>>
>>18818652
If you have ever read the "Journey to Ixtlan" (teachings of Don Juan) the method of how to lucid dream is explained pretty thoroughly. It involves looking at your hands, shifting your focus to several other objects, and then looking back at your hands. This is because in dreams the surroundings constantly change and looking away causes changes to occur.
>>
>>18818736
The more i think about your post, the more I want to respond, without you even responding yet!!.

I lucid dream all the time, are you telling me that you know my experiences you cuck
>>
>>18818736
it has been scientifically proven to be real
multiple studies that ask subjects to preform specific eye movement in REM sleep that could be distinguished from natural movement have been confirmed and accepted
>>
>>18818767
You are aware, that's the point, the portions of your brain that creates self awareness were woking.

You can have conciousness even inside a sensory deprivation chamber, conciousness it's not about the external world, but about how you see yourself.
>>
>>18818635
>At least more than 5 times a week
Tell me your secrets
I was into lucid dreaming 2 years ago and had it happen twice but couldn't get it to happen again
Im trying it now but no luck
>>
>>18818768
Yes. For me. Some people have to find their own trigger though. I felt hands were the best for me since I am almost always looking at them due to my profession. After a few successful attempts at lucid dreaming, I got the hang of my trigger and didnt have to will myself in anymore. Even to this day, there were just some dreams I couldnt do anything in at all, and others, I could instantly gain conscious in. I have no control over which dreams will be lucid.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (43KB, 475x309px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
43KB, 475x309px
>>18818826
There are no secrets anon, I go to sleep, I dream. I experience, its just natural to me
>>
When I was younger I found out about lucid dreaming online. I remember that I very clearly and simply stated internally that I was going to have a lucid dream. I remember realizing I was in a dream almost immediately and, being a 14-15 year old with a foot fetish, tracked down the nearest grill and tried examining her feet. i got distracted by this and I guess I forgot I was in a dream because all I did after that was run around a town looking at girls feet until I woke up.
>>
>>18818940
>Tfw

You were younger and there was no Internet.
>>
Had lucid dreams, astral projection, sleep paralysis - and through sleep paralysis discovered a grand new thing. I'm not sure if it has a name, but... It's incredibly serene, resting and interesting. Like meditation on crack. Too bad stress made getting any of those states difficult lately...
>>
I had lucid dreams ever since i was a kid...
nowadays my dreams have only to do with is guns death and running from police

my life sort of reflects it so when i am in a dream the scenarios feel real 8/10 times i cant control what i am doing in them and they only last 2-4 mins
>>
If you meditate, practicing awareness until your frontal lobe and awaredness is tired, then take a break for a few days, you can time the peek rebound to be during sleep.
>>
>>18818736
What is real, anon?
Consciousness is awareness,if you're aware in your dream and able to control the phenomena within then what is it?
'Real' is only what our brain convinces us.
>>
>>18818411
underrated post
my sides are in orbit over here
>>
>>18818411
You are kind of an asshole in your dreams anon.
>>
>>18818411
Then you're not fully lucid, or something is holding you back.

Once you've become fully aware, and fully lucid, you can literally control every aspect of the dream.

Downside is it becomes boring. Very quickly
>>
I hate having lucid dreams. Whenever i have them the first thing I automatically think to do is have sex with some hotty I know in real life.

It sucks. I wake up and I'm always disappointed in myself because I could've done much cooler things.
>>
I don't lucid dream. I visit the spiritual plane when I'm dreaming. I don't have any powers over there. I interact with spirits.
>>
>>18821730
I became Lucid in this ancient Japan themed dream I was having. I got lucid the moment I realized I didn't have my tattoos that I have in real life.

Anyway I became lucid and just started raping all the woman and children in the town, I felt so dirty after that dream.

Lucid dreams are way cooler when you're not feeding Human urges.

You go to some weird fucking places
>>
>>18821746

>yfw this anon did the rape of nanking
>>
>>18821732

Tell us about your interactions.
>>
>>18821990
Whats the rape of nanking
>>
>>18821746
Did you have to keep a dream journal or no
>>
>>18822015
I used a Dream Journal for a good year, about two years ago, I don't write in it anymore. For a few reasons, one of them being I just couldn't be bothered, I remember the best experiences and I think it's important not to fixate on any one experience anyway.

In saying that, I think keeping a dream journal can help you remember or get you into a pattern of remembering all your dreams.
>>
I had a lucid dream once, but I just had sex inside my school.
>>
I forget things a lot, so I may have had lucid dreams in the past but I don't remember any lucid dreams. I have two experiences where I remember my dreams so far in 2017.
They aren't lucid dreams, but they also aren't just dreams, and I need a name for it.
>Wake up to my phone's alarm
>Turn off alarm
>Checked to see if I was dreaming by pinching my arm (I always do this when I wake up)
>Feel pain in my arm where I pinched, so I figured I wasn't dreaming since I felt pain
>Go to the bathroom
>Pull out penis and start pissing in the toilet
>Piss comes out and lands in toilet, but makes no sound
>Instead, my penis makes a faint sound of a running sink
>Suddenly start feeling very warm around my right leg
>Put hand on warm spot with other hand
>Wake up with my hand touching my underwear, wet with urine, and I was still pissing
>Stop pissing myself, go to bathroom in real life, and finish going to the bathroom
And dream number two
>Forget absolutely everything else leading up to this
>Getting dick licked by qt ginger girl
>Background is just blurry and white
>Never thought about it, but the view was as if i had no stomach, and my chest (and anything above it) was moved down to where my stomach would have been
>Felt like my whole body was lying down and never checked to see what I was lying on
>Every time I would try to make her suck my dick by grabbing her hair/head with my right hand and moving down, her head would remain the same and not react at all
>She would just let out a giggle while still licking (just moving her head with her tongue out and flat) the top half of my penis
>After a few minutes, I feel like I'm going to cum
>Try to tell her I was cumming but I couldn't speak
>Right when I start cumming, I wake up
>Feel like I ejaculate about 7 times
>Check underwear
>No cum anywhere, penis is dry but still hard
>Had an orgasm with no mess
>And without using my hands
>literally hands free fapping
Sorry these were so long, I can't seem to shorten them without missi
>>
>>18822123
ng any important details, in my opinion.
I didn't even know anyone that looked like the girl in my second dream, and I don't even know any ginger girls IRL.
I also don't have a fetish for ginger girls.
I haven't even seen anyone with orange or red hair that far into 2017.
But does anyone have a name for these? Usually dreams that you end up remembering are awesome, weird, spooky, etc. but these were really mild and uninteresting; yet, they still keep popping up in my head.
In my first dream, I felt well-rested, and my vision wasn't blurry. I checked the time on my phone and the brightness didn't blind me, and my room was exactly the way it was. My hallway and bathroom weren't even different, my anatomy in my bathroom's mirror was correct, etc.
I literally thought that I was awake until I found out I pissed myself
I know it's boring as fuck to talk about your own dreams to other people, and I know it's even more uninteresting when you're listening to other people's dreams, but I feel like there has to be a reason why these dreams weren't spectacular and the such.
>>
>>18821746
i was gonna ask
>Don't use it for sexual stimulation
but why though? guess you answered that
>>
>>18821746
hahaha this.

My first lucid dream, I went straight to fantasising about a girl I had met recently. For maybe a minute, I was seducing her, and then woke up.
Immediately went back to sleep to try and keep it going, but immediately found myself as some shaking naked old man chasing some other girl around a house.

Woke up feeling Not Good about it. Never tried the sexual lucid dream again..
>>
Just tonight, I think.
I dreamed I was out in the woods, pretty high up in the mountains, and there was a cabin.
Said cabin contained a closet full of "oh this is an NSA safehouse"-tier hardware.
I was about to examine one of the machines when it up and vanished on me, and from that moment on I knew I was dreaming and demanded that this machine return, which it promptly did.

I was promptly bored and, hafl-awake, turned aruond and went back to sleep.
>>
whatever happened to the old dream general anyway
>>
>>18825492
it died
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.