[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my sister passed away a little over a week ago. i feel like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1487780000055.jpg (28KB, 354x404px) Image search: [Google]
1487780000055.jpg
28KB, 354x404px
my sister passed away a little over a week ago. i feel like a piece of me is missing. is there is a way to talk to the dead besides ouija? im willing to do anything. literally
>>
>>18817941
>is there is a way to talk to the dead besides ouija?

It will just deceive you and pretend to be your sister
>>
Try lucid dreaming?

I'm sure she'll be appearing in your dreams anyway so why not speak to her there and deal with the subconscious
>>
>>18817941
<3>>18817944
>>
Visit her in your dreams. Dreams are our link to the spiritual plane.
>>
>>18817949
i know its been beaten to death but ive never had an interest until now. whats the best way to lucid dream? or can you point me in the direction of a useful guide
>>
>>18817941
I mean, if there is actually an afterlife I suppose you could die, to talk to her. I wouldn't recommend it though.
>>
>>18817944
noted. thank you
>>
>>18817941
How did your sister die?

Tell us about yourself and your family.
>>
For the basics I'd say 'Exploring the world of lucid dreaming' by Stephen LaBerge, Ph.D. & Howard Rheingold is an excellent starting guide for those looking. Will explain relaxation and breathing techniques as well as the dream related techniques such as dream recollections and much more. It's a long read but it's full of so much information and really is a great starting point - unfortunately I'm no expert but that book is my best recommendation so I hope that helps!
>>
>>18817959
Sorry clicked the wrong reply but it's there above
>>
>>18817941
Hey by the way, I'm sorry about your sister.
>>
>>18817941
Sorry to learn that, friend.
To answer your question, there's no way to talk to the ones who are not with us. The stories you read or heard are all false claims. In short, it's business as usual. But there is a tiny little hope. A messenger from the realm your sister currently resides in might, just might contact you in your dreams. There won't be middle men/women or seers etc.
>>
>>18817981
i have 4 sisters. on of which is a full sibling. my dad passed away march 1st 6 years ago. she passed from an od. smart beautiful girl.
>>
>>18817987
thank you so much! will definitely take a look
>>
>>18818004
>>18818007
thank you guys. i figured as much. ive had alot of dreams/conversations with my father. those dreams always feel incredibly real
>>
>>18818015
Sorry anon bro , it sounds like it is very hard on you but you have us brothers to support you

What drug was your sister doing that she overdosed? How old was the lady and did she have her own family?
>>
>>18818017
Sorry to hear about loss of a loved one but the dreams are the best way to connect with those lost.

I do hope the techniques you may learn make it easier to achieve lucidity and talk to them.
>>
>>18818015
I'm very sorry to hear that, anon. I feel your pain. My little brother died a few years ago. Car accident. He was only 16 and he was my best friend, literally the person I was closest to in the world. Losing him was honestly a worse hell than I ever could have imagined before, I had no idea how I could ever get through it and be okay again, let alone happy. But today, I have made so much progress, I am in a very good place emotionally and spiritually.
Let yourself feel the horrible pain, even if you can't stand to feel it all at once, or for very long at a time, just let some sadness and pain out when you feel it coming up. Bawl and scream and cry if you need to. But always remember, the more the pain hurts, the more love there was between you and your sister. Be grateful for the pain, because it's a reminder of something wonderful. Nothing lasts forever, so all we can do is be happy and thankful for the time we had with the people we love. And they'll be waiting to greet us on the other side when we follow them into whatever lies next after this life.
>>
>>18818026
Time wasn't time until someone thought of it as such.
>>
>>18818083
Wonderfully put, it's nice to read some genuine care for once
>>
>>18818083
Beautiful.
>>
>>18818083
your brother got what was coming to him and he will never exist again. also you're a faggot.
>>
>>18817941
You should talk about your sister, to relatives and her friends; rather than talking to a representation which may or may not be faithful.
>>
File: mqsLYl3.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mqsLYl3.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
>>18818112
Wow, got me good
>>
>>18818112
Why are you angry?
>>
File: La Veve Sobo.gif (15KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
La Veve Sobo.gif
15KB, 600x366px
*sigh* Don't say I didn't warn you. You must take four back candles, salt, and graveyard dirt. Place a candle at each of the cardinal points, connect them with the dirt in a circle around the veve and chant the words: 'Sacre Sang du Pere, Sacre cour de la mare, donnez moiz la benedicion, donnez moi le cadeau. Repeat three times. Take something that she loved and place it in the center. Try to talk to her. See what happens.

Keep all mirrors covered. And don't. Say. I. Didn't. Warn. You.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.