[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being watched through the tv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: BlackHawk.jpg (514KB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
BlackHawk.jpg
514KB, 4288x2848px
several years ago in nyc i was watching cable tv, a random channel, there was a commercial and all of a sudden for 2 split seconds it switched to the face of a lady staring directly at me with half of her nose missing. then normal content proceeded.

call me schizo but i know what was done through that television cable.
>>
>OP has spent years worrying about half of a nose he thinks he saw for "2 split seconds" -- which would be one whole second? Guess it depends on how the seconds were split. Hmm, and he knows the nose was split too...
>>
>>18817677
lol'ed
>>
>>18817640

Honestly I kept trying to word this better and in a logical way, but there is no easy way to explain it because the whole premise you're posting is literally either insane or sincerely stupid.

It's like a logical non-sequitur. It just doesn't make sense.

>I see an image on my TV
>This implies I am being watched

Even if you were being watched, what the fuck is the correlation between your TV having a secret camera and you happening to have seen that picture? That's not even how cameras work!
>>
>>18817640
televisions are two comms nowadays
basically yes your signal can be hacked or split coded with mind control / mind reading signals
>>
>>18817704
*two-way* comms nowadays
>>
OP I want to believe you but i have to agree with this guy
>>18817703
when is the last time you heard of a camera where you see the person too? maybe video chat, but if they're just surveilling you why would they do that?
>>
not a camera in the tv, literally being watched from the cable company through the wire
>>
>>18817703
>literally either insane or sincerely stupid.
See >>18817734
I posit you are correct in the former.
>>
DVR and rewind it and screen capture it for us so we can see it.
>>
>>18817704
hope they don't see me cranking it to mash reruns
>>
you don't think you can be monitored through a tv? you're technical knowledge is very limited.
>>
>>18817734
>>18817804
ok let's assume for a moment you're right. why would they project an image of the person who's watching you?

fuck, never mind. just never mind. I give up.
>>
>>18817854
to make you mentally sick.

get with the program buddy. this is paranormal not logical thinking 101

shady shit goes on
>>
>>18817898
Sounds like that had already happened before the tv incident.
>>
>>18817898
You're already mentally sick, if you haven't noticed.

>its paranormal so we always have to think like schizophrenic retards
The actual fun is to discover things that actually aren't explainable, not to just make everything "paranormal" because your life is not interesting as is.
>>
op here. look call me crazy i don't give a fuck

look at this right here, increase brightness/contrast of monitor

go to 1:46

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4VN-8_OBUc

see the 2 people in robes and the one on the right holding a hook.

yea I'm crazy right?
>>
op here. see them?

i guess i'm still crazy right.
>>
>>18817914
>>18817923

Those are trees
>>
>>18817928
sigh,,,
>>
>>18817914
What I love the most about schizophrenics is that every single one I talked with always wrote like this.
>>
>>18817962
your mom
>>
If a signal can be sent into box/tv, a signal can be sent or pulled back out. 100% plausible and possible. Speakers can be made to record. All there would have to be is a camera built into the tv. Could be size of one pixel. Don't be afraid to believe yourself. You must over come the fear of the possibilities that lie just behind the surface. You may maybe paranoid, but that alone doesn't mean you are not being watched. Read 1984, and keep the tv in mind. Forget these douche bags and believe yourself. Another key, write down everything that happens to you and make sure to keep that note book with you at all times.
>>
Trees dude, come on. Things may not be what they seem. But trees cannot be people in robes...unless you have taken LSD or some hallucinogen.
>>
>>18817677
hahaha
>>
>>18817923
I see Satan wearing a fur coat and smoking a fat stogie.
>>
zomg hax
>>
The CIA can spy you with your smart tv, get out of that rock I don't care how comfy it is.
>>
>>18817928
fucking kek
>>
File: contact.jpg (4KB, 180x120px) Image search: [Google]
contact.jpg
4KB, 180x120px
>>18817640
The TV's are just trackers in your scenario. The helicopter you posted is one of the methods of transfer.
Usually contact is acheived through a different model>>18817640
, usually like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDYEbtUOjCc
>>
zomg
>>
>>18817640
<accidentally change the channel
>think's hes being watched
>>
>>18818607
>Several years ago
>cable TV in NYC
> It's those damn Smart TV's I tell ya!
>>
>>18817786
They ain't seeing shit, but they are reason you crank it to those reruns.
>>
>>18817786
Lold so hard, thanks guy
>>
File: IMG_2910.gif (2MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2910.gif
2MB, 270x480px
>>18817640
It would have been much more ominous, if suddenly you were watching yourself. Like Enemy of the State. Probably more accurate to what's going on, wherever the dial is currently pointing. Kek. Project drooping content.
>>
File: IMG_1848.gif (313KB, 200x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.gif
313KB, 200x167px
Op just wanted to make us watch the video again. It's an albatross.
>>
>had dish network
>10 purchased 'OnDemand'
>extra $50 on bill
>moved entertainment center
>forget to hook phone line to Dish Network receiver
>unlimited and unreported movie rentals
>feels good man
>>
File: leftie_pol.jpg (35KB, 592x374px) Image search: [Google]
leftie_pol.jpg
35KB, 592x374px
>>18817677
>>18820688

> what [[they]] means by dtat?
> pic un-related
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.