[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic(k)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 30

File: 1487451984690.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487451984690.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
What can you use magic for?

Seriously.

Can I use this for mundane goals like job, studies, etc?

Should this be used for wisdom, trascendence, etc

I honestly don't get the point of magic yet. Results. Yes, but in what sense?

Bettering yourself?
>>
File: 1481530688005.jpg (484KB, 752x950px)
1481530688005.jpg
484KB, 752x950px
prayer is magic too

good, white magic some would argue
>>
All the things you mentioned. Every culture has its own kind of magic, and most organized religion is actually centred around magic of some kind. And prayer is magic, like the anon above me said.
>>
Being able to do any magic is good magic.

One example that is open to any magic user is to record it and repeat it, that will earn you 1 million dollars.

Gypsies of Europe sell their services to help others and for profit.

One of the most simple unprovable uses of magic is the Law of Attraction. Many swear and live by it. It's common use is for simple self-improvement. That sounds more up your boat.
>>
>>18817600
Magic can be used for personal gain. Throughout history, non have come forward to admit to being able to do it. Yet in every culture the stories and ancient text have shown remarkable similarities.
So most mages keep their secret until death or come forward and get murdered.
The best use of magic is to use it to hurt all others, no matter the circumstance.
>>
>>18817600
>Can I use this for mundane goals like job, studies, etc?
you can. it's good to start small actually.

>Should this be used for wisdom, trascendence, etc
you can do that too, although idk if I'd use rituals per se for that. I'd go more for meditation and study if that was the goal.

I suppose you could try to contact spirits or gods or whatever to try to learn something profound from them. but there's always the possibility that you're just talking to your own unconscious. supposedly that "feels" different from an actual spiritual contact, but even so, you'd need some experience in doing it to tell the difference.
>>
>>18817600
you can use magic in any way you want, get creative, have some fun with it.
>>
>>18817600
That bitch is fine af tho
>>
>>18817951
Except to change your gender or get celebrities to fall in love with you, apparently.
>>
>>18817600
I love how dark she is. She has a very austere and mysterious kind of beauty.
>>
>>18817626
Wow, that guy is actually black. That is neat.
>>
>>18817600
We use magick every day without realizing it and are affected by its influence in the world around us. If you have directed your energy into the Will to do something, magick was performed. The reason that magick is practiced is to allow us to affect the world consciously and allocate energy to create the life we desire. Rituals are a way to focus this energy and to build it up. The energy can be focused on some mundane goal; however, the accumulation of it can cause can cause dormant organs within us to awaken and create mystical experiences. The former use would be for personal gains in the physical world while the latter would be to reach the higher state of consciousness needed to connect to the spiritual etheric body. Look at Plato and Hermes and see how they acquired their wisdom.
>>
>>18817600
Not much, I can predict any coin toss.
>>
File: 6da.png (2MB, 1350x2000px) Image search: [Google]
6da.png
2MB, 1350x2000px
I used to be an atheist.

Studied math and physics in a university.

Long story short started to experience with sigils when i was so depressed i had nothing to lose.

They work. They fucking work. Prayer does not work. Sigils do. Especially if you charge them with blood.

But its fucking scary.
What is real anymore. How is it that I can bend future events with my mind.

Thinking a lot of becoming christian lately. Its all so odd.
>>
>>18818807
Same here. I leaned more toward agnosticism though. Occult knowledge is hidden because it works. There is a reason that the elite are so involved in it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170325-154941.png (426KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170325-154941.png
426KB, 720x1280px
>>18818846
Funny, the realization that occult is the stufd the elite is into is precisely why it got me interested.

Have we lost our place in afterlife?

When I was a child I said to my "i have a feeling were going to meet person x today". And we did out of nowhere. Twice. I believe we who get into occulr may have some gifts.
>>
>>18818807
Interesting. Care to detail your process of creating and charging sigils?
>>
>>18818868
Same thing happened to me also. Doing independent research into Pizzagate led me to see how ingrained it was in the upper echelons of society.
As far as the afterlife goes, I don't think that the occult is inherently evil. It is a neutral field and the intent behind the ritual is what matters. Most sources believe that dualism is a lie pushed on us by the Church. The teachings of Christianity are highly corrupted. The true teachings were taught in Christian mystery schools and were more mystical.
It does seem that those who are interested in the occult are sort of called to it. There is a spiritual aspect to it also that stresses contacting the higher self. Perhaps we are walking a divine path to enlightenment.
>>
File: 84d29be.jpg (91KB, 681x780px) Image search: [Google]
84d29be.jpg
91KB, 681x780px
>>18818897
Well nothing special.

Stating desire in all caps, eliminating repeating letters (some delete vowels, I leave them. Shouldn't matter because the reality is in your mind).

Then I draw a sigil on a piece of paper, stare at it when in gnosis (best way for me is physical pain and meditation. Orgasms work too). Then I burn it and forget the whole thing.

Sometimes I make small cut to get blood and attach it to the paper sigil and it does wonders, not sure though how "safe" it is in terms of occultism etc.

What Im wondering though is that will this practice end us all up in hell?
>>
>>18818916
Take a look at the book "The Perennialist Tradition". Mysticism and the occult was once a large part of Christianity. Don't get too caught up in the dogma pushed by the Church. Try to stay on the righteous path and don't dabble in the darker aspects of magick. I have never used blood or performed a sacrifice. Since you used your own blood, no life was taken. I wouldn't worry.
>>
>>18818916
Then turn to Jesus and repent. The Bible says in revelation when he returns he will bring judgment on the sexually immoral, sorcerers, etc. But if you believe he died to take away our sin, and that he rose from the dead, he forgives you all that and gives you new life being led by him and eternal life.
Life as christian is hard though and your problems will not all be solved. Maybe you should expect some spiritual warfare if you have done occult stuff, but God is stronger than them all. The real struggle is in following Jesus, which involves believing him and obeying him. But he never lets you go.
>>
File: Yellow_Star.gif (2KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow_Star.gif
2KB, 336x336px
>>18818868
I strongly visualized a yellow five-pointed star facing right side up. Could someone possibly explain to me what this might mean? I can elaborate on more if you're interested. I'm dead serious, pun always intended.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170325-154058.png (400KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170325-154058.png
400KB, 720x1280px
>>18818951

Thanks. Some say you shouldn't use blood because the "entity" will want only blood from thus forward. No entities were called upon my sigils though. Yet.

Its no wonder jesus was a blood sacrifice. Its no wonder aztecs did bloos sacrifice. Its all starting to make sense.

Can you imagine talking about these things to a regular person?
Its textbook psychosis. Not that it matters though.

Also did a love sigil once stating that a girl who already liked me will start to like me more. Opposite happened, lesson learned lmao. Do not mess with wills of others.
>>
>>18818978
What do you mean by spiritual warfare? Any examples?
>>
>>18818906
>It does seem that those who are interested in the occult are sort of called to it. There is a spiritual aspect to it also that stresses contacting the higher self. Perhaps we are walking a divine path to enlightenment.
I wish you were wrong but you're 100% right. My life was heavily marked by the occult. I've tried to avoid it to be a "normal" person and because it led me to a lot of depression but I can't. It simply returns. As something that chases me. Either people or things related to the occult appear in my life no matter how much I avoid or ignore it or without thinking I resort to it. My family also has a history of this, freemasons in the family, etc.

The good thing is that I achieved a different perspective on life and matters of occult but I sometimes wish I were a dumb nigger with a simple life.

Not the anon you were replying tho
>>
You do not use magic. Using magic makes magic angry.

But working with magic can bring many things to your life. It can be used for virtually anything - though I recommend not opening the door of ill intent, as it is a door you may be unable to close.
>>
>>18818982
Checkout this forum. It is one of the only places this stuff can be discussed without appearing insane. There is a reason that the occult has been discredited so much. Some people realize that there is much more to the world than appears on the surface.

http://www.nrgiseternal.com/
>>
>>18818988
It's both a blessing and a curse, but the truth always is. On one hand we may experience something beyond the human existance; however, on the other hand daily life seems trivial in comparison. Our path is a lonely and misunderstood one, indeed.
>>
File: 1488770403633.jpg (75KB, 600x803px) Image search: [Google]
1488770403633.jpg
75KB, 600x803px
>>18818807
I know that feel bro
>>
File: 1489718812534.png (485KB, 1305x913px) Image search: [Google]
1489718812534.png
485KB, 1305x913px
>>18819096
What now Anon?

See how far the rabbit hole goes possibly ending insane or try to pretend you cannot shape realit with your Will?
>>
>>18817823
> The best use of magic is to use it to hurt all others, no matter the circumstance.

y u say dis
>>
So what sigils are you girls using and why?
>>
File: 1488596225649.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488596225649.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>18819112
Oh, are you asking me for advice? I guess I chose the former. Don't worry about going insane. I'm not worried at least. You can't die, anon. We're not playing God, God is playing us! We're not our identities or bodies, we're just pure consciousness in consciousness, like idealism x solipsism x panpsychism x dzogchen x dream yoga. Now, you need to decide what you want to experience. What do you want to reincarnate into? You need to pick a flavor of magick and roll with it big time. That's what I'm doing I guess.
>>
>>18819142
If there is no karmic law why not just fuck with black magick?
>>
File: 1488597594076.png (173KB, 518x528px) Image search: [Google]
1488597594076.png
173KB, 518x528px
>>18819156
Easy question. You'll take on a darker and darker tone for the world itself. Your very mindstream is always being 'tainted' by your intentions. So, if you intend to do evil, you had better do it behind the guise of good, lest you create a world so toxic for yourself that you start to destroy yourself. Also, just stop being edgy. Being dark and edgy is a losers strategy. When push comes to shove, "good" holds more clout than "evil" every time.
>>
>>18819156
Not the orignal poster but...to each his own I guess. One of the theories I have seen that mirrors the truth of who we are the most is the idea that we are all a fragmented part of the creator. The creator was tricked into dividing himself and forget who he was so that he could remember. Supposedly, we are all part of a big experiment to test if this can be done.
>>
>>18817600
I once slew a goat while muttering the lines to Green Eggs and Ham, and managed to successfully replenish a formerly empty pack of tic tacs.
>>
File: 1489167560973.png (171KB, 1448x980px) Image search: [Google]
1489167560973.png
171KB, 1448x980px
>>18819171
das rite mane

god is a masochist who forgot his safe word

an agent so deep under cover he forgot who he really is

>>18819171
the fun part of this is that if you're a fragment of god, since god is infinite in all ways, you're also infinite in all ways hence you aren't really split up at all, are you? you're just bound up in this exciting way of experiencing
>>
>2017
>not doing dragon magic
>>
>>18817600
you can use it to fend off ghost crack heads. not talking that harry potter shit. no incantations or potions or any of that

its best to do this when your trying to sleep so you dont scare other people in your house. there are a few things you can do. my favorite is a passive trap i call the jack in the box. a snake lashes out when some one triggers the trap. i feel it extend and bite something then reel back into my head
>>
>>18819179
This is called advaita vedanta which is totally refuted by the Gaudiya vaishnava philosophy.
>>
>>18819227
I never heard of Gaudiya vaishnava but I don't see how it refutes advaita vedanta at all. If anything, it seems to hint toward the same thing.
>>
>>18819231
Acintya bhedabeda tattva. We are inconceivable like God and different from him, though distinction takes prominence. Namely, God is the supreme enjoyer whereas we are the enjoyed, the eternal servitors of the supreme divine.
>>
File: 1488736933136.jpg (62KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488736933136.jpg
62KB, 482x800px
>>18819232
You're suggesting that we are 'made of' a separate material that is of god but not god. So, what is it then? How does soul differ from godhood?
>>
>>18819237
One example is that God is the fire whereas individual souls (jivas) are sparks of the flame. One main distinction as I mentioned is that Krsna is the supreme enjoyer while we are servants of that enjoyer. Similarly, Krsna can never succumb to illusion (maya) while the jiva has the tendency to be bewildered by such energy.
>>
File: 1488743059772.png (147KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
1488743059772.png
147KB, 500x674px
>>18819241
OK, well, we're not going to see eye to eye on this. In my opinion, you are actually Krishna and if you meet Krishna, that is just your jiva.
>>
File: 1485824885175.jpg (201KB, 736x1123px) Image search: [Google]
1485824885175.jpg
201KB, 736x1123px
>>18819246
That sounds terrible.
>>
File: 1488142481107.jpg (176KB, 1921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1488142481107.jpg
176KB, 1921x1280px
>>18819251
Aww, well, you can always fool yourself into thinking you're not all powerful for the lulz. Oh wait, uh, nevermind.
>>
>>18819257
What would even be the point of being all powerful? To get to what amounts to illusion?
>>
File: 1489177105610.png (331KB, 652x610px) Image search: [Google]
1489177105610.png
331KB, 652x610px
>>18819262
What do you mean? It's the default state. You instead shed your mortality, your limitations, and what's left is absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>18818906
>how ingrained it was in the upper echelons of society.
Sources for this?
>>
>>18818700
4 0 % C A U C A S O I D
>>
Who is this?
>>
File: Wee Wee!.jpg (49KB, 687x437px) Image search: [Google]
Wee Wee!.jpg
49KB, 687x437px
>>18820506
The light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
I use magic and dreams to have sex with little spirit girls. They love it.
>>
>>18817600
>Results. Yes, but in what sense?

Whatever your priorities in life are, nigga. It's not a difficult concept. It's not carved in stone.
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 182x277px
>>18817600
This is a good thread.
I'm really interested in learning if magic and runes and sigils and stuff actually work.

I have gone from:
>Christian->Atheist->Agnostic->Reluctant Christian
I kind of have made my own religion system up that I think makes sense. I'm sure there's a name for it and it has been thought of by millions of others before me, I don't claim to be some special snowfake, but basically, I believe that Christianity and the Bible are a good framework for morality, and I think that people who take it completely 100% literally are fucking dumbasses.

I used to take everything in the Bible literally, and I used that as my reasoning as to why it was wrong and Christians were stupid. Thank god I left that stupid shit behind when I turned 16.

I kind of think that every religion is true to degrees, and that all Gods exist. It all is a matter of believing. I also think we all have our own personal, inner God and spirit that we can call upon and channel for power and will. This is the line of thinking that has greatly sped me along into not being a depressive faggot anymore. I feel happier now than I have in years, and it's all thanks to religion. It's no wonder that most atheists are depressed. It's because they lack faith and God and are alone and reject all spirituality.

Anyways,
>Magick and conspiracies
I have read a bit about magick, and I've learned this so far:
>Aleister Crowley is a fucking dumb meme idiot that was a degenerative retard that forced his wife to fuck a goat and go have a mental breakdown
>Sigil and Rune magic are great and actually work, but may also be placebo effects
>Chaos Magick is a dumb meme
>Ghosts and Demons are real, as is the Astral plane
>The Illuminati is real, and they come from a corrupt sect of Free Masonry.

It's no coincidence that the Illuminati and Free Masons utilize heavy amounts of Occultism and Christianity in their societies. There's truth to these teachings.
>>
>>18820676
Also,
>Shaminism is possibly real; Need more research
>A personal magick system is quite possibly better than any other magick system that can be adopted, since whatever ritual you make up will be held closer to your heart and your inner god and spirit will utilize it better. I've read a lot over the past year of people who have such a thing and have great degrees of success.

Today, I'm going to do my first sigil ritual. I'm going to use my own blood for it. I won't summon anything though.

First I just have to figure out what symbol to draw. I don't know jack shit about sigil drawing.

On the subject of making your own magick system though I think it'd be very fun to just take a black notebook and create my own little codex of my magick system. It'd kind of be LARP tier though.
>>
>>18818807
idk what you did or if you are going to answer. Can you give me details?
>>
>>18818807
Yep, you're definitely going to become a Christian. Seen this pattern so many times before:

>Snarky reddit atheist mocks god.
>Realizes nihilism is depressing
> Starts fucking with kundalini and Occult magick
>Demons attack
>"JESUS HELP ME!". Demons Run away
>Praise the lord!
>>
>>18821250
My first experience was trying sex magick alone for the lols. I visualized this girl I had not seen in ages and tried to get her to "contact me". In some form.

Stupid I know. Day after that I saw the girl in a bar I frequented and had not seen her since agea. She did not see me and I was too much of a pussy to go start talking to her. However I took that as a sign that there could be some seeds of truth i magick if not for else then atleast for placebo.

After that I have been doing sigils on my self and my attitudes, some of which have yet to have any effect but Im working on then daily outside of sigils.

Also I have been doing some sigils on meeting women at bars etc and what often happens are really fucking weird synchronicites.

Placebo or just self fulfilling prophecy? Does not matter.
>>
>>18820676

What would you say Christianity is, From an Occult perspective?
>>
>>18820396
Should that matter? It doesn't to me. I don't care if she's 100% Polynesian - beauty is beauty.

It is interesting, however, that she would turn out so darkly pigmented with such a high concentration of Caucasoidal genes - not inexplicable by any stretch, but fascinating to see.
>>
wow barack looks young
>>
magik should b used to kill heal, and thrill
>>
>>18821322
I honestly just think that religions like Christianity are more of just a philosophical thing than anything. Stories in the bible are not meant to be taken literally. They are supposed to be taken figuratively. Even if they are 100% true, tons of shit has been lost in translation over the years and do you honestly think desert men back then could possibly fathom the spiritual works at play? I still think it's highly likely that perhaps all the Gods in every religion are actually just one God, or perhaps the inner God.

Anyways I just cast my first sigil. I wrote on a piece of paper "I want knowledge." and then I cut out all the vowels and repeated letters, and then I took the letters and formed it into a symbol, then drew a circle around the symbol, and then I pierced my finger with a lancet and colored inside the circle with the blood. Then I tore it up and burned the pieces and flushed them. Hope it works.
>>
>>18821434
Try improving gnosis if it does not work. Physical exhaustion, pain, orgasm, meditation. Whatever gets you into that trance state.
>>
>>18821447
Also try working hard on drawing the sigil nothing less than perfect. It is supposed to metaphysically be your will and desire and rushing such would mean you do not have much desire.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErCrf0lz6Tw
>>
>>18817600
does /x/ reply to "Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight" posts? How can magic be real if my mother doesn't die in her sleep when i don't reply?
Atheists 1 - Wizards 0
>>
>>18818985
Not that guy, but imo, spiritual warfare is exactly what it sounds like. Think of warfare on all levels and scales. A great example of spiritual warfare is the story of Job in the OT.

Know that through the Godhead (three in one) you can find respite in your burdens and if you pay your dues, then persecution and oppression will begin to fuel your resolve instead of hamper it.
>>
>>18821319
nice experience dude. I will try it. any adviced you could give me pls?
for instance something that i really want " to be fluently in english and french" or "become a great web designer"
>>
>>18821319
the ṕart of making symbols, masturbating and burning them it's not that clear to me,
>>
>>18819171
That sounds possible, but i feel its more likely that the great spirit is doing this on purpose, probably for fun. If i was the universe id probably do the same thing.
>>
>>18818807
What sigils did you use and how?
>>
File: 1473202798302.jpg (62KB, 398x298px) Image search: [Google]
1473202798302.jpg
62KB, 398x298px
>>18817600
Magic can be used for everything you listed, given dedication and patience. Nothing magical about it, though. Real magic is using your mind to manifest it's will; inspiring somebody to love because you want to be loved. It's not as simple as doing some textbook ritual or dri[pping your blood into a sigil or anything like that. More like convincing yourself you can and will do <insert task> and preparing yourself to make it happen. People talk about doing this in all kinds of sly and subtle ways and tell their followers that by performing these tasks, tasks made with the intention of teaching something, that they will be one step closer to enlightenment/becoming a wizard/fucking a succubus. You feel what I'm saying? Magic is not real, but it also kind of is real and you can learn to use it to change your life if you dedicate yourself to working out how it best fits with you.

song and pic are irrelevant but also relevant because they're not magic but they also totally are magic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnxkfLe4G74
>>
>>18817609

Prayer is the antithesis of magic. Magic requires action as well as invocation.
>>
>>18822783
I agree with what youre saying but magick is real, see quantum physics.
>>
>>18817823
david bowie
>>
>>18817600
If "magick" was real, someone would've gotten rid of ***z for good by now. Srsly. That's all the proof you need.
>>
>>18817600
Who's this semen demon?
>>
>>18819118
>> The best use of magic is to use it to hurt all others, no matter the circumstance.
>y u say dis
Do unto others as they would do to you.

The moment someone finds out you are a witch, you are a dead man. Burnt at the stake to a crisp, just for being different.
>>
So magic is basically just placebo bullshit right? Doesn't actually work like movies show and instead it's just about getting your mind to think in certain ways so that you "notice" changes?
>>
>>18825570
no you fucking tard. its not our fault you didnt notice a payout after the recent election was over. bet you voted hillary

no bonus stat points for you. my corrupting aura is almost at max rank now
>>
>>18825609
you sound upset anon have some tea with lemon to calm the nerves
>>
>>18821290
Sounds about right.
>>
>>18817600
What a nigress. Who is she?
>>
File: SSS Mex Std SSS.jpg (66KB, 2000x654px) Image search: [Google]
SSS Mex Std SSS.jpg
66KB, 2000x654px
I want this guitar.

What do I do, do I focus or research spells to get it directly or rather the funds to afford it?

Next, how do I go about enchanting it?
>>
>>18826115
Read the "Art and Practice of Creative Visualization" by Ophiel.
>>
>>18817823
Nice spore creature dude
>>
>>18818982

Maybe our current understanding of psychiatry is waaaayyy off. I have a sneaking suspicion Dr. John Mack of Harvard was on to something though...
>>
>>18826115
First you have to get a job
>>
File: sjh.jpg (30KB, 298x457px) Image search: [Google]
sjh.jpg
30KB, 298x457px
Can I use magic to get Sarah Hyland to love me?
>>
i'm going to make my first sigils listening tthe devil's trill sonnata and asraroth by Mago de oz. any advices?
i'm gonna do two
>>
>>18826581
Astaroth like the demon. Sorry
>>
>>18826557

fuck off. your obsession with this celebrity is unhealthy.
>>
>>18826961
Ok. I get that. But if you can't help me then you are the one that needs to fuck off.
>>
>>18818807
Embrace your Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Give up your evil magics.
>>
File: Image2.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Image2.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>>18827039
I need prove that Jesus exists first man.

If this were Islamchan you'd be saying the same about Allah.
>>
>>18817600
It's essentially just like religion. It's a set of psychological tools that can be used to good or bad effect depending on how well you understand yourself and what it is that you are doing.
>>
File: 1438887712713.jpg (33KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1438887712713.jpg
33KB, 500x415px
>>18817600
I dont use it actively in everyday life except for having a better understanding of what is going on around me. Its been useful when I needed it though. To use it for personal gain just seems like cheating to me, but ill admit that I've cheated.
>>
>>18828782
It's not cheating if you don't get caught
>>
>>18825521
This is some excellent logic desu
Look at the Natives and the European witches, people who didn't hide their abilities and paid with their blood.
>>
>>18819241
>>18819246
Y'all niggas got me wanting some coffee with all this Java talk
>>
File: 585147_full.jpg (87KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
585147_full.jpg
87KB, 1000x666px
>>18826557
But I thought you wanted to be transformed into the body of Sarah Hyland, you said she was the ideal perfect girl.
>>
>>18826581
Sos inimputable hermano
>>
does anyone here use herbs in magick? I need a list of 11 of the most ¨essential¨ to have. 11 is significant and I only want to work with that many herbs. help me out?
>>
>>18818807
You don't know how to pray right fucktard. You're
>>
>>18829990
En dos dias salis
>>
Where i can find spells? i want to learn magik!!
>>
>>18819112
lol this is fun
>>
BONP
>>
>>18830172
I have prayed enough to know it does not work.
>>
>>18825521
maybe they want to burn you because you openly preach "hurt all others." :T
>>
>>18819156
>if there is no god why not just rape, rob, and kill?

You guys that think this way are pathetic. Not everyone thinks total freedom means that creating a miserable, violent hell-hole is the ideal lifestyle. None of that shit will make the world or life any better. Makes me glad that people who think like you have your gods and your karmic laws to keep you in check.
>>
>>18830172

So there's a way to do it wrong???
>>
File: IMG_2021.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18817600
Cerebral. Seriously.

It's only one, if not the oldest belief systems. On Earth. I think there are more benefits than keeping the cellar clean. Or doing the dishes. Are all good things tit for tat? Give and take?
>>
>>18821434
You're not supposed to write that you desire something. You write what you desire to happen as though you were describing what is going to happen, i.e. "I will be very knowledgeable". All that's going to happen is you will desire knowledge now.
>>
>>18832528
That's a false comparison.

There are laws against raping, robbing and killing.

Black Magic is discreet and done in private, it is untraceable and there are not laws against it.
It's not something physical.
>>
>>18832283
Please don't associate all witches as bad witches, because of a few bad apples.

Just as there are good magic users, there may be some who would abuse theirs, we don't condone that, so please don't take it out on those whom truly are gifted.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.