[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok which one of you was it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: art-comment.png (22KB, 493x281px)
art-comment.png
22KB, 493x281px
ok which one of you was it
>>
Why would anyone shoot at him? That is attempted murder. We have a lot of crazies here, but they usually only harm and kill themselves, not others or celebrities.
>>
File: ladyalt_lol.jpg (58KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
ladyalt_lol.jpg
58KB, 500x334px
>>18817329
Holy shit, lmao.

Does Art regularly lurk around here?

Also no, it wasn't me.
>>
>>18817329
This is why we should not make threads to get directly involved in the life of a specific person.

I did not pay attention to the Art Bell thread, but the number of people who did is a factor of intimidation.
>>
>>18817329
Isn't art bell an orphan black character?
>>
>>18817526
>Isn't art bell an orphan black character?

Yes. Though he's not black, nor a character in all senses of the word. And he's not an orphan. Plus that's not his real name, just a stage name.
>>
>>18817456
In almost every Art Bell thread there is someone claiming to be him threatening to sue people who insinuate certain things about him.
I always thought it was someone larping as him but the posts always had the same tone which is a lot like his, and now this I am thinking that he really does lurk here frequently.
>>
File: 1490163544043.jpg (174KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490163544043.jpg
174KB, 1200x900px
>>18817683
There's also a fag called TheOne who has horrible grammar that spits vitriol. It's amusing in a sad way desu.
>>
>>18817456
if you don't realize he's been shitposting about himself in here for years you must be new. he's probably responsible for 80% of the asian girl threads in /b/
>>
>>18817683
I haven't ever seen that, but then again I haven't really hung around /x/ since we stopped doing the MITD and Hoagieland threads. I seriously doubt it's him, though.
>>
>>18817456
Yes, Art and fucking george noory always seem to be "sublty" shilling their bullshit, because any publicity is good publicity, right?
>>
>>18817683
As much as I like Art, he's always been kind of an attention-seeking lolcow, so I wouldn't put it past him to do such a thing.
>>
>>18817329
Why would anyone want to kill Art Bell? What did he do?
>>
>>18817329
Art Bell is still alive? I thought he died like 20 years ago. Wait a minute. This isn't even my timeline.

Bye.
>>
>old man takes 4chan shitposting seriously.
>>
>>18817329
Art is a legend. He is the reason /x/ exists and many other sites (above top secret, God like productions, etc....) He inspired a LOT of people. He was THE original.
Is he perfect? No, unfortunately not everyone can make perfect life choices like the posters on this board ( yes, I am being sarcastic) the cold hard truth is success breeds envy, and Art is and was HIGHLY successful. I think a lot of you people need to take a hard long look at yourself. It is "cool" to try and bash Art. But the fact is he changed radio and even the paranormal itself .
>>
Maybe if he gets scared enough, he can be coerced into finally spilling the beans about that one ouija board story he said he'd never disclose.

>inb4 he fabricated the whole thing for attention
>>
>>18818067
>He is the reason /x/ exists

Oh, I forgot. Nothing paranormal ever happened to anyone before Art the Almighty existed.
>>
>>18818077
No, it existed, but was rarely talked about and only on the fringe. Art brought it to the main stream and inspired almost every single serious investigator, blogger, etc...
He is the reason people talk and know about area 51,D.U.M.B.S., chem trails...basically every non mainstream theory he is the reason people know and talk about it.
He is not only criminally underappreciated, he is slandered constantly. The man loses the love of his life, and is he shown sympathy? Is he allowed to grieve? No he is mocked and accused of heinous crimes
>>
>>18818099
thx art but you didn't shit out paranormal gold for us to feast on. don't you have some estranged children to be ignoring or some shit?
>>
>>18817369
>celebrities
>>
>>18818300
I am not art, I am just a fan and a human being that believes in decency and respect.....and Art deserves respect
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.