[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FREEMASON RINGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: s-w300.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-w300.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
how long do you have to be a freemason to get a freemason ring and what are the meanings on some of the different rings
>>
>>18816989
Why is it that whenever the "masons" are mentioned on this website.

It always De-volves into Satanism.
>>
>>18816989
Free mason rings? How do I get one, just give you my address and you send it to me?
>>
Dammit, anons.
Once you make Master Mason, most lodges will give you a ring, which you payed for.
The time to become a master mason really depends on your progress in learning the rituals. Some lodge masters will advance you over the course of a few months, some years. Depends on how you and your lodge brothers behave.

But you can get freemason rings anywhere that sells rings. There is no secret order existing to kill anyone selling a ring with a square and compass on it.
>>
Just get one on amazon, dummy.
>>
do you love your ring?
how does it feel to wear one
>>
>>18816989
Let me tell ya' about the Satanists.
>>
>>18817124
The Mason I know loves his ring.
However, for the ring, or any of the accessories, even the car ones (the front plate, or the window sticker), they have to maintain a certain decorum, in keeping with the morals and standard by which a mason is judged.
Essentially, when you wear that ring, everyone is going to think that's what a mason is. So don't be a loud, boorish swine.
>>
>>18817263
There is a thoughtful person here.

I have a thread up. Find it.
>>
>>18816996
The entirety of the "masons" and satanism theory is pure normie material and is not /x/ worthy, people who make these threads should come back to us with a convincing theory, rather than the whole "omg loominati!!!11!1" shit.
>>
>>18817279
I'm terribly sorry, but I must be going, when I return in an hour or less, I will search for it.
>>
>>18817301
it would be stupid for us to not meet. 42
>>
>everybody asks about mason traditions and symbolism
>nobody actually tries joining to find out firsthand
Gets me every time
>>
>>18817349
Masons are laborers.

Does it really get you?
>>
File: 1490423126895.jpg (32KB, 250x187px)
1490423126895.jpg
32KB, 250x187px
>>18816989
>>
>>18817381
Verily, it does
>>
>>18817478
That picture is as ridiculous as picrelated
Besides, masons are open to new applicants and your local lodge has a website with more information if you are interested.
They mostly just meet and discuss a specific topic set for this week's meeting (ie: Should weed be fully legalized? How will the migrants change Europe? Etc... lots of /pol/ topics)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>18817641
>>
>>18816989
>how long do you have to be a freemason to get a freemason ring
As long as you want. Don't even have to be a Mason, as they're not official regalia.
>and what are the meanings on some of the different rings
Whatever the owner or maker wants. Usually one gets one with symbols one prefers.

>>18817124
Wore one for a bit, but felt too Mr. T to do so. Lapel pin is much better, and lodges actually give one to you.

>>18817641
>They mostly just meet and discuss a specific topic set for this week's meeting
*Monthly
>(ie: Should weed be fully legalized? How will the migrants change Europe? Etc... lots of /pol/ topics)
Shit no. Politics and religion are absolutely forbidden topics in lodge.
>>
bruh, you can literally just buy these rings off the internet. Freemasons dont get a ring like some kind of gym badge at a certain level, you just buy them. There is a official catalog that is used, but literally none of the content it trademarked or anything.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.