[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof of more to life than our own reality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_10846761406096.jpg (33KB, 336x341px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_10846761406096.jpg
33KB, 336x341px
Hey guys, do you believe there's more to life than just this dimension?

I personally believe so, here's from my experience.

>Saw a golden figure/ghost driving down my street, turns out my neighbor died that night
>prayed for real for the first time, felt like my consciousness was being pulled away from my body. also felt the presence of my grandmother.
>I pray to mother mary and sometimes I feel like she's answering my prayers.
>I explored astral projection, through meditation i am able to get visuals like you'd get while tripping (pic related).

other than that, I only have my belief that something else exists, and that there is order to the cosmos.

Any one have good stories?
>>
>>18814788
Seen interdimensional beings with friend when about 12 and sober.
>>
>>18814837
describe them?
>>
>>18814788
There's not more to this life than this life, but there is more to reality than 'reality'; the important part is recognizing that what you call 'reality' is merely what you perceive as such, the consensus that you've accepted and internalized.
>>
>>18814788

Why would the powers that be create your suffering just so they can fix it for you?

It's more likely that you cause your own problems and you solve them yourself even though you think you are praying to something else.
>>
i dont know but psychedelics are the 8th dimension or something.
>>
>>18814788
I've seen the most of "other reality" on salvia. I did not get the usual bizzare trip, instead my consciousness was ejected right into an abyss where infinite simple patterns were slowly moving. My room, where I tripped was far from me in a corner of a gigantic cube. I next intended to move my arm and body, as I did so, I felt the whole infinity of patterns fill up my body. I understood after that.
>>
>>18814788
Stop trying to live vicariously through other people faggot. Go find out for yourself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.