[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is earth an animal farm for aliens????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: ancient_alien_annuna.jpg (153KB, 736x822px) Image search: [Google]
ancient_alien_annuna.jpg
153KB, 736x822px
Is earth an animal farm for aliens????
>>
Earth is a planet charted as a hospital, and heaven/eden by humans who have technology to live eternal life.
>>
>>18814793
So I will die but some humans are gonna live forever? That sucks
>>
>>18814793
*chartered
>>
>>18814797
There is incentive for those who have technology to live eternal life to help others who aren't accessing the technology. Those who have the technology will ensure that they continue to live eternal life...even if they have to take it away from others who have the technology. A human who has the technology proves they are not a threat by forcing so all humans live...which is also selfish since, "if all humans live then I live".
>>
>>18814806
So where did humans come from the earth or what?
>>
>>18814793
Sounds very selfish.
>>
>>18814762
Or a brothel. Some people believe humans were genetically engineered by aliens to serve as BDSM sex slaves. Grimdark! To the max!
>>
File: 1240800872428.jpg (23KB, 341x393px) Image search: [Google]
1240800872428.jpg
23KB, 341x393px
Four legs good! Two legs bad!
>>
File: Zrstr.jpg (2MB, 1502x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Zrstr.jpg
2MB, 1502x2400px
>>18814762
Only those aliens who would do us harm;
Could mistreat our planet as some type of farm;
Niceness does not need a price or a worth;
For we are the humans, and fruits of the earth.
>>
Earth is an alien farm for animals.
>>
>>18814762

Why the fuck would a space faring civilization need to keep animals? You could just simulate that shit. Unless earth is a simulation of animals, but then technically its not run by aliens.
>>
>>18815167

What if aliens are the animals, and the animals are being simulated? What if the aliens are also just simulations simulation animal simulations? What if we're simulating alien simulations by desperately clinging to our skeptical belief in the non-existence of simulated aliens that exist despite only being a simulation for which there is no proof of the existence of?
>>
>>18815201

Its goddamn fucking simulations all the way down!
>>
>>18814762
animal farm sounds dumb af, but some sort of a test zone? I think about it often
>>
>>18815221
By "test zone", do you mean laboratory, research station, or experiment setting?
>>
>>18815022
Well, this so called fruit you talk of..is destroying the planet. So much for that theory.
>>
>>18815290
Some plants do destroy themselves to bear fruit.
I do not want this one to do so.
>>
>>18814942
Tell me more of this
>>
Think of Earth like a giant test tube and your getting close to the answers.
>>
File: 1490067833908.png (93KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1490067833908.png
93KB, 467x496px
>>18815522
Also check em
>>
>>18815522
It is more like a Petri dish, because of the gravity well.
>>
tv show for aliens
>>
Why are they all wearing wrist watches?
>>
>>18817578
Could be a bracelet.
>>
>>18814814
I don't know where humans came from. I just know paranormal, religious testaments, mythologies, and parapsychology are records/influenced of humans, with technology to live eternal life, interacting with humans who were not possessing technology to live eternal life. Another text to say this: humans who didn't have technology to live eternal life have explained their experiences, with humans who have technology to live eternal life, as religion, mythology, parapsychology, paranormal, and psi.

What I'm saying is humans have had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years earlier than now while humans are believers/workers of god, gods, religions, mythologies, parapsychology, and psi...AND A REALISTIC EVALUATION OF THE HUMANS IS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAUSE THESE BELIEFS; someone saw, heard, felt, smelt, and/or tasted SOMETHING.

Generally, humans seem to do technology...so a realistic evaluation of believers of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi?..they are living in a universe where humans have technologies to cause what an other human would experience as god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi.

Can humans live eternal life by technology? Too many humans are dying to believe that any other group of humans, who have technology to live eternal life, are humans just making eternal life happen for all humans else making eternal life happen for all humans is more difficult than can be done or is being done. So if there is a group, or if there are groups, then they aren't benevolent sharers or aren't getting to share...thus we don't have evidence as if humans who have/had the technology are/were trying to help us prove humans have/had technology to live eternal life.
>>
>>18818029
do you do this in public? like you're in a coffee shop and overhear two people discussing something like indie films about time travel and you step up and start talking to them about humans who have technology to live eternal life?
>>
>>18818029
Eternal life through technology is a paradox that breaks Murphy's law. The definition of life is a machine that copies itself while creating heat. A limit is in the amount of heat that results from sustaining a life indefinitely. That waste heat will also create chemical disorder which impedes the flow of food into the life form.
>>
>>18818040
4chan is a different kind of public. I don't spend my money going to coffee shops. I don't spend my money on luxuries. I am saving my money, and though I am not sure what I will do with it except maybe flyer/leaflet my neighborhood with the very kind of text you replied to.

>>18818082
Try that one again, please. I think eternal life since using technology is not paradoxical.
>>
>>18814797
I remember reading an article many years ago where the writer claimed that the first person to live forever has already been born. I'm not sure by what means either reverse aging, clone organs, the singularity etc.

It wasn't buzzfeed gawker clickbait either.
>>
>>18818029
I read (in the book series the law of one - a channeled book) that humans used to live 900 years.
>>18814762
In the same book humans are said to have been originally "put" here (by modifying the body of apes to they could be inhabited by should who had reached the third density, of self-council useless) so that the people who had destroyed their planet on Mars (and others) could be moved here. So this was done to help them.
:)
>>
>>18814762
yes .you are vodsels.
>>
File: reptilianhumansacrifice.jpg (53KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
reptilianhumansacrifice.jpg
53KB, 480x353px
>>18814762
>>
>>18818148
The paradox is between the definition of 'life' and 'eternity'. You are talking about a time frame that supersedes the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>18814943
Animal Farm reference?
>>
>>18819642
this gives me the creeps. if aliens really did genetically modify/create humanity, they did a damn good job keeping it a secret. but they did leave hints.
>>
>>18814762
An alien ant farm, yes. They do it for fun
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.