[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The feeling of death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

i somehow started thinking about what happens when we die. do we really see nothing, or is there something else? i cant get this thought out of my damn head. its giving me headaches
>>
>>18814510
Your consciousness ascends to the spiritual plane, you feel no pain, only total ecstasy. You might be able to see your body on the ground and everything happening around it. After a short while you will be transported to a completely different world.
>>
>>18814541
This is definitely not guaranteed. Without sadhana a person may very well descend to the animal species again.
>>
Some humans aren't dying though. They have/access technology to live eternal life.

How can you live eternal life? You can increase your chances of others using technology so you live eternal life while you either: become family, friend, and/or acquaintance of someone forced to live eternal life; cause so all humans live.
>>
>>18814543
This is also definitely not guaranteed. It's just as likely that you die, and simply stop being conscious and stop existing.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (9KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
9KB, 215x234px
>>
File: 90quakeElisaLammashup.jpg (2MB, 1913x2167px) Image search: [Google]
90quakeElisaLammashup.jpg
2MB, 1913x2167px
>>18814510
>i somehow started thinking about what happens when we die. do we really see nothing, or is there something else? i cant get this thought out of my damn head. its giving me headaches

I've seen a superhuman entity control nervous systems of animals and myself to the point that I'm satisfied that an afterlife is a very probable reality. I realized though empirical observation I was a puppet of something very large and I decided to trust it.

It may sound silly saying "it was Jesus" because people like making fun of Jesus, but it was Jesus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJjIgvNa6GY
>>
>>18814550
What the fuck do you mean by technology
>>
File: 2389423y89rj2.png (1MB, 716x731px) Image search: [Google]
2389423y89rj2.png
1MB, 716x731px
you become one with kek
>>
What happens when you die depends on how you lived while alive. Blafkness indicates you're killing your soul. Light means you're renouncing deception to live forever. Holding on to deception and anger puts you on a trip through hell so you can see what it's like to have it happen to you.
>>
I think if your brain is allowed to release its DMT you will go on the trip of a lifetime.
However if you brain get crushed for example, you wil simply stop experiencing.
>>
Guy dies, it goes MUCH worse than you think it's going to be:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=aa0_1490421732
>>
>>18814510
You lose your activated yellow ray (third chakra) body, and it turns into a potentiated one. You are no longer in space/time but in time/space where you can see everything happening at once, supposedly. This is to review your incarnation, forgive your mistakes, and plan out the map for your next one. The goal is to eventually learn enough to reunite with the creator, as 'all is one' after seven "densities" (we are in third).This is according to the law of one, aka the Ra material.
I believe this personally, but don't know if it's true. But it'a very interesting to me. :)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.