[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Aliens...png (166KB, 545x408px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens...png
166KB, 545x408px
>Alien encounters through meditation

My buddy was telling me about an article he found online that has altogether disappeared from the internet about groups of people that would meditate in groups to communicate with aliens via visons and 4th encounter experiences such as abduction by them, or lights in the sky moving irrationally and in random patterns. Need help finding any information about it due to the lack of its presence in the internet. Something called E4 or some shit.

Also a general discussion of the Ayy lmaos and or meditation.
>>
>>18814369
CE-5 or close encounter of the 5th kind: human initiated contact with extra terrestrials.

CSETI does something with it, as well as steven greer. i recall seeing a sort of how-to or two over the years floating around on the internet but that should put you in the right direction.
>>
Something come in my house at night. It looks like a small grey man. He's like child small but man face. He stands and watches near my bed for hours, and aometimes walks around. He touches things like cups and letters. When I chase him once he run into kitchen and vanish there's no way out, i checked. He coming here tinight at 3 O clock.
>>
etletstalk.org seems to be a group of people who meet up regularly for this.
>>
I saw an alien in my backyard and woke in my bathtub later and posted a thread about once and /x/ said I was roleplaying fuck this board
>>
You sure as shit won't be communicating with real ayy lmaos. You will, if you are very lucky (or unlucky depending on how you look at it) come into some sort of contact with...."the phenomenon." Thats the best way I can put it. I would advise against it, but if you are dead set on trying this, do it outside, light a fire (the phenomenon is attracted to smoke for some reason) and meditate. Fixate on something in your mind. Try a black triangle ufo. You might be surprised what you end up seeing.

Steven Greer does a variation of this with lasers and stuff and says he is contacting friendly aliums. Steven Greer is full of shit. At the CSETI events, they do interact with the phenomenon, but it sure as hell isn't ET. Its something far stranger, and something that shouldn't be fucked with if you don't know what you are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Erj0pB2xO0
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-24-19-50-20.png (123KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-24-19-50-20.png
123KB, 480x800px
Far and Wide... Far and Wide.
>>
>>18814379
Thank you gracious anon.
>>
>>18814417
Thank you for the advice. I'll probably sit on the idea for a bit, but I think I'll get around to it eventually. No spare time to waste at the moment.
>>
>>18814406
LARP harder
>>
File: 1489951047979.jpg (25KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
1489951047979.jpg
25KB, 400x349px
>>18814369
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.