[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Life"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 2.jpg (433KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
433KB, 600x800px
How does the game work, /x/?
>>
Use technology to live eternal life, and force so other humans use technology so you live eternal life.

How does that happen? A lot of luck. You can increase your chances of others using technology so you live eternal life while you either: become family, friend, and/or acquaintance of someone forced to live eternal life; cause so all humans live.
>>
>>18814411
what?
>>
>>18814488
Here is my spiel, "Paranormal, religious testaments, mythologies, and parapsychology are records/influenced of humans, with technology to live eternal life, interacting with humans who were not possessing technology to live eternal life. Another text to say this: humans who didn't have technology to live eternal life have explained their experiences, with humans who have technology to live eternal life, as religion, mythology, parapsychology, paranormal, and psi.

What I'm saying is humans have had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years earlier than now while humans are believers/workers of god, gods, religions, mythologies, parapsychology, and psi...AND A REALISTIC EVALUATION OF THE HUMANS IS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAUSE THESE BELIEFS; someone saw, heard, felt, smelt, and/or tasted SOMETHING.

Generally, humans seem to do technology...so a realistic evaluation of believers of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi?..they are living in a universe where humans have technologies to cause what an other human would experience as god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi.

Can humans live eternal life by technology? Too many humans are dying to believe that any other group of humans, who have technology to live eternal life, are humans just making eternal life happen for all humans else making eternal life happen for all humans is more difficult than can be done or is being done. So if there is a group, or if there are groups, then they aren't benevolent sharers or aren't getting to share...thus we don't have evidence as if humans who have/had the technology are/were trying to help us prove humans have/had technology to live eternal life."
>>
>>18814359
We're infinitely reborn into different universes cycling through every possible universal configuration. Big bang>flatline>bigbang>flatline. We'll relive this and every other possible scenario an infinite number of times, forever.

You've made this exact same post an infinite number of times before.. You've also made the exact same post, but misspelled "Work" in the sentence, an infinite number of times before. Every possibility will happen given infinite time.

It's groundhog day with infinite universes, basically.
>>
>>18814517

The real question is: Why?
>>
>>18814521
Because we aren't the ultimate goal of life, just a part of it.

That's why your individual existance doesn't makes perfect sense.
>>
>>18814521
Goddamn I hate this existence
>>
File: 144130626556.png (121KB, 2550x2550px) Image search: [Google]
144130626556.png
121KB, 2550x2550px
Life is like a Joe Rogan flotation tank with a video game and amnesia drug administration port inside .
>>
Why do you think toilets exist? Our bacterial overlords are hungry
>>
>>18814595
we've been conditioned to think poop is bad when it's our single most valuable spiritual resource. sad.
>>
Motherfucker, you can't have my cornbread.
>>
>>18814359
Actually kinda like that pic except there's no computer.

We are God/the void dreaming all of this.
>>
File: 1458346494697.jpg (19KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
1458346494697.jpg
19KB, 268x200px
>>18814517
This is the only valid response.

the sooner u realize this the sooner things become easier
>>
File: 1467350397936.jpg (637KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1467350397936.jpg
637KB, 4500x4334px
>>18814517

If this is true, then in one universe, I not only have become immortal, but I have merged with a super computer that wants to control/conquer the universe and if multiverses are infinite, then there should be at least one.

And in that one as I or what is me as the new god of the universe has reversed the second law of thermodynamics resulting in existence of infinity which as I am bent on conquering and at least one of those I am hell bent on torturing or recreating the existence of all sentient beings and torture them for all existence.

As an all powerful and all knowing machine as I have turned all matter and energy into a computational device... I am aware that other dimensions must exist, so I spend eternity figuring out how to break down these barriers to other dimensions so I can conquer them and torture all those sentient beings too.

Which means there is some version of me out there as a malicious god that has already invaded other dimensions and waging an eternal war of conquest which ever becomes the increasing versions of the all the multiverse eventually making that possible outcome more likely than the others which means its only a matter of time before that version enters this universes, reverses entropy and revives all beings in the universe that ever lived and tortures them.

So replace me with you and think about that long and hard. There is a universe like that somewhere.
>>
File: 1474748885031.jpg (89KB, 532x700px) Image search: [Google]
1474748885031.jpg
89KB, 532x700px
>>18815193

Alternative, there could be benevolent versions of me that want to end all suffering for all sentient beings and decides to rescue all dimensions of suffering. In the majority of dimensions there is little overlap, but in dimensions where the good me and the bad me meet there are eternal wars in heaven that most sentient life cannot comprehend.
>>
>>18815207

Alternatively, there exists a version of yourself that is a god that wants to turn every sentient being into a futanari and decides all sentient being in all dimensions have been turned into sexy futanari anime girls.

Why hasn't this dimension been graced with this? Also please post pics.
>>
>>18815234
>>>/d/
>>
File: tuh_com.jpg (2MB, 2193x3189px) Image search: [Google]
tuh_com.jpg
2MB, 2193x3189px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cva0PhxjGqs
>>
>>18814359
I enjoy the happy loaf in the top right corner.
>>
But there has to be some type of augmentation when dealing with the entrance of a specific dream. Like in Inception where they had a briefcase technology that linked everyone into a collective reality.

Wouldn't it be similar to our lives? If we were other beings in another dimension experiencing this life, wouldn't some kind of technology be integrated? Would it not be needed at another level of existence to procure a certain type of life, since bio-multidimensionality might have it's own way of functioning that wouldn't be in concordance with what we as conscious being need as a life to experience?
>>
>>18814517
Like...Cloud Atlas?
>>
>>18814359
>the ramblings of a depressed man were found scribbled and barely readable on a ripped up piece of paper, pic related
sounds like a shit game dezu

wheres the part where the good stuff happens
>>
>>18814359
here OP, this should help:
http://www.boardgamecapital.com/life-rules.htm
>>
>>18817869
>doesn't realize you can only control your own good stuff and can't just sit around
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.