[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any more info on Heaven's Gate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bodies_at_rest_ap.jpg (31KB, 420x270px) Image search: [Google]
bodies_at_rest_ap.jpg
31KB, 420x270px
I've been doing a lot of research on it and I'm going to read the transcriptions tonight. If you've got any extras on it please let me know.
>>
They went to the next level above human.
>>
Death cult means special Nike shoe

https://solecollector.com/news/2015/03/nike-decade-heavens-gate-sneakers
>>
see: >>18814256
>>
Applewhite was a sincere believer in their teachings
>>
>>18814315
More like they went straight to hell
>>
Has anyone been notified that there are any members left?
>>
>>18814358
There are members running their website still. It covers pretty much everything they believe. I think it's 2 to 3 members if I remember correctly. They agreed to "stay here" to continue to spread their word
>>
>>18814304
It is a terrible movie: a real waste of time but nothing to kill yourself over unless you were an investor.
>>
I'm currently emailing the remains group my first response was; We were in the Group since 1975 and were asked to maintain the website, emails and many other things for them.

The simple understanding is that there is a real, physical level above the humans one here on earth. It is not a spiritual existence. It is real individuals, in real bodies, in real crafts taking care of the issues of their planet. The Next Level, as it is called, created this planet and all the life on it. The Next Level are the care takers of not only this planet but all the systems of the universe. From that, all the other understandings follow. They periodically come down to this planet to check in on this civilizations development. The last time they took a very close up observation, in human form, was from about 1972 to 1997. The time before that was 2000 years ago. At those times they talk to those interested about the opportunity of the Next Level and how a very select few can enter into it only after a long period of transition and instruction.

The Group came to an end in March, 1997. There is nothing to join but the information is always timeless.
>>
>>18814304
Communist psy-op desu m8
Bequeathed all their assets to the CPSU
>>
Seems like a cult leader tricked followers into expediting a process towards the gates but how dare he as no body knows the nature of heaven for sure.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.