[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

explain this plz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: explainthisassholes.jpg (35KB, 640x494px) Image search: [Google]
explainthisassholes.jpg
35KB, 640x494px
Heres something interesting. Alabama cessna apparently hits something that wasnt on radar, within close proximity to airport.
This might have been discussed at some point, since its from 2002, but what do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnSeRpjjjyQ
>>
Interesting.. Haven't heard of this one. Seems like it would be easy to explain, but no other wreckage? Odd..
>>
>>18814357
Thanks, i was introduced to it by a buddy of mine who pilots in the area. Its spooky, not necessarily paranormal but definitely odd.
>>
>>18814375
Yeah, I'd put it in the category of /x/.. Unexplained, no doubt. The red substance def adds to the mystery as well.
>>
>>18814413
Good find then. I knew when he told me i should post it up here, maybe someone cares enough to dig a little.
My buddy never mentioned the red stuff as part of his version, so im not sure what thats about. I feel like that part may be exaggerated or something, "couldnt be identified", i dunno seems like a flag.
But hes close to this incident and everything else lined up except he said they couldnt find the plane for days. He was surprised when i showed him the official stuff that it was found the next day. He admitted he might be wrong.

I dunno, really neat though
>>
>>18814292
Best explanations:

He didn't hit anything. He lost control, and crashed into the swamp. After studying the flight data and wreckage, someone determined the early investigator was wrong and there was no reason to rule out a simple pilot-error crash.

He hit a flock of birds. He wasn't expecting birds to be up and flying at night. Multiple strikes from the flock left red streaks on the plane whose samples became too contaminated to properly identify.

He hit a plane purposely flying slow and low to avoid radar. Drug runners know what radar is, and they know how to fly to avoid it.

Plenty of avenues to investigate if one was curious, but I think it's a long leap to think the best or only explanation is a UFO.
>>
is that the plane that was crashed by the barefoot robber?
>>
>>18814545
>He didn't hit anything. He lost control, and crashed into the swamp. After studying the flight data and wreckage, someone determined the early investigator was wrong and there was no reason to rule out a simple pilot-error crash.
The disproves this with decent physical evidence.

>He hit a flock of birds. He wasn't expecting birds to be up and flying at night. Multiple strikes from the flock left red streaks on the plane whose samples became too contaminated to properly identify.
Blood is laughably easy to identify, even in 2002. The streaks were stained like paint chips after a vehicle collision

>He hit a plane purposely flying slow and low to avoid radar. Drug runners know what radar is, and they know how to fly to avoid it.
They debunked this too man, did you watch the fucking video?

I want a skeptic like you to point out the holes. Make me believe this isnt weird.
Thats what you faggot doubters are for.
so go ahead
>>
>>18814578
youre a surefooted alien faggot, leave my planet
>>
File: fiberglass glider.jpg (156KB, 960x449px) Image search: [Google]
fiberglass glider.jpg
156KB, 960x449px
>>18814670
>The disproves this with decent physical evidence.
What evidence? All the video had was an investigator saying it wasn't possible when other investigators obviously said it was. I see no reason to believe the first person over the second.

>>18814670
>Blood is laughably easy to identify
And samples are laughably easy to contaminate. Do you have the lab reports on the samples, or are you just accepting the words of a YT narrator?

>>18814670
>They debunked this too man, did you watch the fucking video?
Again, all they said was "a drug-runner's plane would have shown up on radar." And I gave a perfectly reasonable explanation as to how the plane did NOT show up on radar.

If I want to stretch the explanation (I don't feel its necessary as I think the drug-plane explanation is wrong, but whatev) then the drug-runner was flying a glider. Fiberglass. Specifically used in WW2 so that the plane wouldn't show up on radar.

>I want a skeptic like you to point out the holes. Make me believe this isnt weird.
That's really easy. They had one investigator come out and determine what happened, then they had a few other NTSB fellows come out, and they changed the determination of the first guy. People can get things wrong. The ONLY reason to think this is paranormal is because you WANT TO.
>>
>>18814694
Look up the fucking story man, its not some YOUTUBE conspiracy shit, its not something people havent heard of.
It just wasnt in media for long.
Before you attempt to shit all over it with your "reasoning" at least google that shit you retard.
>>
>>18814717
If you want people to think this is mysterious. YOU have to provide the mystery. So far all that's been presented is the video, and nothing in that is more than wishful thinking.

Do you have the flight data? Do you have the lab reports? Do you have the NTSB meetings and report? What do you have that makes this suggestive of paranormal?

This is your job, not mine.
>>
>>18814732
>Do you have the flight data? Do you have the lab reports? Do you have the NTSB meetings and report?
No i dont.

Fine if it will make you happy, it was a weather balloon.
Im not telling you to believe anything, so its not my job to prove shit.
>>
>>18814757
>No i dont.
OK. Well when you or someone interested in seeing if this is paranormal (since you CLEARLY don't give a shit...) gets more info, I'll gladly take a look at it.

Until then, why did you skip this question?
>What do you have that makes this suggestive of paranormal?

>Fine if it will make you happy, it was a weather balloon.
Fool. OP asked what we thought. So I watched the vid and gave my thoughts. Although I am finding some enjoyment in your rustling.
>>
>>18814776
Well sir, i find little enjoyment of you rustling me.
I watched the video, it seemed pretty interesting, i dont have more info on it.
I wish you the finest abduction
>>
File: IamOneAsIam.png (5KB, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
IamOneAsIam.png
5KB, 40x40px
>>18814292
By now, /x/ has seen the Nazi blueprints for the VTOL discus and various Hindu or Buddhist accounts of similar aircraft.

My hypothesis is that the Russian government was testing an airship of that type, off the coast of Cuba. The red stuff found at the crash site corresponds to an organometallic coolant used in the engine of the VTOL discus.

I can draw from experience to explain the distance from Cuba for the crash. The VTOL discus electromagnetically actuates the air to create lift. Since you do not need to fly in any direction to move air across the wings for lift, you can observe the earth moving under you if the craft is apparently stationary in midair.

The earth spins from west to east, so the geolocation of a badly piloted VTOL discus would tend westward. In order to keep a VTOL discus geostationary, you have to create thrust in tandem with the trajectory of the planet.

Funny you should mention this, OP; I had a dream about the crash two weeks ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.