[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there any truth in what he/they believed? 20th anniversary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Was there any truth in what he/they believed? 20th anniversary on Sunday.
>>
>>18814256
well they did escape this world, in a manner of speaking
>>
>>18814259
Who is this guy and what did he believe in?
>>
Marshall Applewhite kept his tinfoil hat on a bit too long I'd say
>>
>>18814260
marshall applewhite, also known as Bo. leader of the heaven's gate cult which mostly comitted suicide just before 2k when the hale-bopp comet was visible in the sky.
>>
>>18814270
that's alotta loyalty for a castrated prophet
>>
Email them. There's still like 2 left running their site.
>>
>>18814282
maybe theres still time to get initiated before the next exit
>>
>>18814288
To late. No next exit.
>>
File: aec017d771c1fbc19d4400068d23fe31.jpg (522KB, 1251x1048px) Image search: [Google]
aec017d771c1fbc19d4400068d23fe31.jpg
522KB, 1251x1048px
phenobarbital mixed with apple sauce chased down with vodka. What a bunch of champs...
>>
>>18814306
>tfw i was born to late to join a cult and escape with them in a group suicide
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>18814309
>phenobarbital
where does a person acquire this chemical product?
>>
>>18814319
It's not too late to let natural selection take it course anon
>>
>>18814324
Pharmacy or hospital
>>
>>18814324
Mexican pharmacy's
>>
>>18814326
>let natural selection take it course anon
natural selection is taking too long
>>
>>18814256
I don't know man, you have to kill yourself in order to know their beliefs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPDiF6N99A

being seeing references of these guys a fair bit past couple of days. weird synchronicity. ol' Bodo there in OP's pic looks possessed or something and looking into eyes is kind of unnerving
>>
>>18814480
>>18814589

ffs
>>
>>18814322
>/pol on /x
>>
>>18814263
Or maybe this is what happens from not wearing it.

Checkmate Atheists
>>
>>18814256
What he really believed was terrifying.

If you listen to one of his final sermons he starts to explain things in detail. I guess in case of the eventuality of the media finding it.

First and primarily foremost he explained he is quite literally the entity Do. Do took over the body of Applewhite and whether Applewhite consented was of no consequence to Do. As Do explained humans are 'worthless monkeys'. Their lives and feelings do not matter in the grand scheme. The only thing a human is to a being like Do is a 'meat puppet' to pilot around and dispose of when they are of no use. One of the tenets of Heaven's Gate members was bad oral hygene was seen as a sign of status. It meant you had nothing but contempt for the unfortunate human you were residing in. (The entities true forms were toothless and they found the idea of human teeth vulgar and repulsive)

I sure would love to think Applewhite was just insane and those crazy eyes of his weren't the actual man screaming and screaming silently like the end of Being John Malkovich... Conscious, being aware and knowing something 'else' is wearing you like a tuxedo.
>>
>>18815169
Self castration was also a tenet practiced by a few members. Let that sink in.
>>
>>18815186
Can you imagine that? Watching as a hand that is both yours and not yours strops the straight razor to get it nice and perfect. You can't scream, you can't move on your own, you can't even look away.

And the Other wants you to see. Wants you to look. Wants you to know how absolutely base and imperfect you are. Because while it needs you it hates you at the same time. Because all of the sensations that would have blessed the Other in it's true body are warped and perverted as its vast consciousness is locked inside of a smelly ape until the rescue comes.

But first... There will have to be some... Modifications. Some aspects of the host are just -too- repulsive to endure. The concept of gender. Sex. Having something that constantly gets in the way. That has to go. Immediately.

And all you can do is watch as your not-arm reaches down with that razor. While you have little or no control of anything else anymore the sensation of pain is all yours to enjoy.
>>
>>18814319
Why even live?
>>
>>18815843
Then kill yourself retard
>>
>>18814276
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shed their flesh body before transcending to the kingdom of god the kingdom of heaven
>>
>>18815903
That's the joke, stupid
>>
>>18814309
Sounds like an average Saturday night!
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.