[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth on death, and the afterlife.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Shadow_DIO.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_DIO.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
This isn't your ordinary thread. I'm not about to pull out some bullshit on you whatsoever. Following a religion is perfectly fine, believing in what it TEACHES is perfectly fine. What's NOT fine is trying to enforce what it teaches.

There are many, many cases of people seeing an Afterlife of some sort when being dead. However, while many cases seem to be similar, this is because most reported cases are only done on Christians; As a christian you are taught that you are always sinning, which is why you must ask God for forgiveness. It's natural to assume you would go to hell upon death, as assuming you would go to heaven could almost be considered a sin, as you're not the one to determine this.

I myself have had a near death experience, and what I saw was not God, Hell, Heaven, The Devil, or anything like that. It was just a figureless, translucent humanoid that I could not approach or run away from.

What's that got to do with it, you might ask?
Well, it made me think about WHY I would see that, and not God, even though I was raised catholic and have even been confirmed by a bishop. So why did I not see God?

Because our brain is capable of a wonderful thing. The chemicals it releases upon death seems to create an effect on our consciousness before it vanishes, creating a scenario that is infinitely compressed into time. One second in this unreal scenario could be a thousand years in the real world.

DMT is what our brain releases. The afterlife exists, and it is in our minds. Even if you do not follow a God, there is a life after death. Imagine lucid dreaming infinitely. Everything will go as you want it, you will be in control, you will be at peace, this is Heaven.

So please.
Don't rush towards death, draw out your life for as long as you can. Once you've done this, enjoy your presumably infinite afterlife.
>>
I didn't see God because that's not who I want to see when I die. But I also took it as a message that it wasn't my time to die just yet, so my brain created a scenario that would be so shocking and vivid that it would wake me up via shock; sorry for being vague on that.
>>
Say perhaps you would want to live another life, then upon dying your brain would create that scenario, and you would live another life. Would it be as you wanted it to be? Possibly not. It's like rolling a dice, and sometimes our brain is like a dice; unpredictable.

There have been minor studies/experiments done with DMT. These experiments have shown that people who use this chemical will experience months, if not YEARS of experiences within a matter of seconds, minutes, and rarely an hour or two; the people who went through this were able to talk about what they did in graphic detail.

One story I remember off the top of my head is someone who thought they were on an island for many months, and they could retell what they did each day every month with graphic detail. I would suggest trying this drug, but on the other hand I don't entirely condone drug usage.
>>
Afterlife is more important then current life because it's eternal. Current life comes and goes but soul stays forever.
>>
>>18814024
meh sounds like youve just been vaping deems, this is how i feel after doing a few grams.
>>
>>18814187
What? No, dude. Look it up, it's an actual, provable thing. This isn't some bullshit I'm making up, look into DMT. It's a drug you can do that's chemicals the brain creates upon the moment of death or near death.

Also, I'm no expert on drugs, but I'm pretty sure vaping and anything involving "grams" Are two completely different things.
>>
> what I saw was not God, Hell, Heaven, The Devil, or anything like that. It was just a figureless, translucent humanoid
What makes you say that wasn't God/Devil?
>>
>>18814248
Because giving it a name or identity would go against the concept of a True God.

A True God cannot be understood, approached, ran from, or opposed in any way, shape, or form. It is basic, but also complex. Saying it is Good or Evil, God or Devil, would go against what it is in its entirely.
>>
>>18814415
Well clearly it has the shape of a human, yes? A head, a body, two arms and two legs.

We don't have these for no reason. I don't see why God would need it.
>>
>>18814024
This is similar to a hypothesis of mine.

When we die we get a flood of DMT, and our consciousness gets 'stuck' in that moment for all of observable, subjective time, even when our bodies are dead and time moves on for others.

We get an intense trip that is built by our subconsciousness. It's all in your mind.

God is in you.
>>
>>18814456
Because that form is "familiar", it's one we see every day. It would not take the shape of an wild animal, since what we see most often is other people, and ourselves.

It's not a matter of whether or not It needs it, it's a matter of if I'd be more comfortable with that form or not.
>>
>>18814471
So what is it's true form?
>>
>enjoy your presumably infinite afterlife.
This sounds more scary than good. Living for eternity is fucking horrifying if you ask me.
>>
>>18814218
You vape DMT as combusting it destroys the compound.
>>
>>18814477
The Beginning is the end, all you do is start again. The culmination of you in Time Space is immutable, so what happens when you die? Truly die? You are reborn, its in your nature.
>>
>>18814475
I'd presume that I lack the capability to determine what a God's true form is. It would be something out of the ordinary, unnameable, and inaccurate no matter how descriptive or in-descriptive I'd be.

For simplicity,
Its true form is God.
>>
No, there is a real afterlife/beforelife. I know because I remember it.

You're exploring the universe now right this moment, but you've forgotten. We've also been made to consciously forget our goals simply so that we can better (unconsciously) achieve them, amazingly enough.
>>
>nooo, yuo dont know
>I do and my truth is truer
Whatever you say kid, but I was promised heaven and had a glimpse of hell in this life.
>>
I wonder why there aren't a ton of old men and women who notice that Christianity seems to support reincarnation. (Matthew 11:14)

Reincarnation is real. Either you recall some details of the beforelife or you don't.
>>
File: maymaytheboobface.jpg (6KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
maymaytheboobface.jpg
6KB, 125x125px
>>18814475
>>
File: Hyper_Mirror.jpg (195KB, 564x871px) Image search: [Google]
Hyper_Mirror.jpg
195KB, 564x871px
>>18814024
What you say is true anon, but there will always be more to the story...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_xvz-aovac
>>
>>18814477
You can just be absorbed back into the pool if you wish...
>>
what happens if you get shot in the pineal gland or have your brain somehow destroyed immediately?

will the dmt not release?
>>
File: DHS76_771_0.jpg (28KB, 771x534px) Image search: [Google]
DHS76_771_0.jpg
28KB, 771x534px
>>18814024

> The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living
>>
>>18814024
>DMT is what our brain releases. The afterlife exists, and it is in our minds. Even if you do not follow a God, there is a life after death. Imagine lucid dreaming infinitely. Everything will go as you want it, you will be in control, you will be at peace, this is Heaven.

If there is one stupid myth that i hate more than "we do not use 100%" of our brain, it is this one.
>>
There is no evidence that DMT is released at the time of death. DMT does exist in the body as the byproduct of other chemical reactions. There is no evidence that DMT is produced in the human brain. DMT has been found in microdialysate of rat pineal glands, but there is no proposed mechanism of production in the pineal/brain. There is no evidence that DMT is associated with dreaming. Stop propagating this bullshit.
>>
>>18816917
This, thank you.
>>
>>18816917
Thank you for posting this, saves me the time. People need to stop with this bullshit
>>
>>18814059
Source
>>
>>18814024
You cant perceive the affects of such a state when your brain dies. Altered perception does not change reality. Its like the scene in Dredd, when they throw mama she wouldnt be able to perceive her entire fall even on Slomo, because she would still fall at normal speed and her brain would be destroyed.
>>
>>18818263
You obviously don't understand time dilation. Yes, mama experienced the fall all the way down.
>>
>>18814024
>creating a scenario that is infinitely compressed into time
It would sure be very nice to see any actual proof of that.
Oh well.
>>
File: Face_of_Sorceress_Ultimecia.jpg (433KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Face_of_Sorceress_Ultimecia.jpg
433KB, 1500x1000px
>>18818860
Time kompression iss real! You will not eskape it!
>>
>>18818860

buy yopo seeds. read how to prepare them. and snort that shit like cocaine.
i did once. and i think what OP is telling is very likely. the time thing surely is true. felt like ages and ages on that trip.

only thing i remember now is that i asked myself is there a god. and the only awnser i got was that isn't the question.
>>
>>18814059
having done DMT, I can tell you that it isn't really a "drug" as most would see it.

It really has no means of abuse, and it certainly hasn't done any damage to my body due because of use. Honestly, why DMT is Schedule 1 in the US is baffling to me.
>>
>>18814024
how to get taken seriously online
>attach a picture of a jojo character
all that aside DIO is fucking badass
>>
I like the idea. Back in 2012 I tried to kill myself and the fact that I survived, and only barely scratched at that, left everyone confused. Since then shit's been good. Maybe I'm just tripping balls and your post is some sort of 4th wall breaking joke.
>>
>>18820766
The question isn't "Is there a God?'
The question is "Who is God?"
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.