[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Mugwort legit for inducing lucid dreaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 2

File: web 8.jpg (79KB, 310x304px)
web 8.jpg
79KB, 310x304px
Is Mugwort legit for inducing lucid dreaming?
>>
Yeah, wormwood works too.
>>
>>18813398
>wormwood
yeah. don't eat that if you like not going to the hospital.
>>
>>18813400
That is just a meme, I've smoked high doses, drunk high doses of it, it doesnt have any adverse effect if you don't use it regulary.
>>
>>18813402
How high are we talking?
>>
>>18813405
10 Teaspoons, thujone extract via alcohol in one glass. High level alcohol content of course.
>>
>>18813402
>just a meme, no it's Fact.
Mugwort and even Wormwood are neurotoxins. Look it up if you're still skeptical.
>>
>>18813414
Of course I know its a neurotoxcin, the point is that you don't just die of it.
>>
>>18813400
wormwood has been used to kill internal parasites for fucking ever. hence the name WORMwood.
>>
>>18813418
Putting neurotoxins in your brain may not kill you,
but it does terrible damage to the Astral/Lucid. You need a healthy, chemical/drug free brain for fullest experience of that realm.

It all works together, The mind, body and spirit.
>>
>>18813424
how does that send you to the hospital, though? this digression was brought on by a claim that wormwood will hospitalize you.
>>
Google seems too associate lucid dreaming with mugwort
>>
>>18813427
Wormwood and Mugwort are Toxic for the Brain.
You need a healthy brain free from toxin to experience the otherside more fully.
The mind, brain, body and spirit all work together as One.
>>
>>18813437
so top ramen hampers your ability to lucid dream and astral travel?
>>
>>18813443
All foreign toxins (chemicals) should not be ingested if you value your health. That's Dieting 101.
>>
Good luck getting through life without injesting some forms of toxin.
Even 100% natural ground water has fluoride
>>
>>18813375
What kind are you supposed to use though?
>>
>>18813450
False equivallency.
Just because they are (everywhere) doesn't mean you give up your soul and run towards a decaying system.
>>
All I can say is it works for me. People on 4chan are prone to call things "memes" because it didn't work for them, or they aren't utilizing them. The 'toxic' chemical in wormwood is the same active ingredient (thujone) that makes mugwort effective for lucid dreaming. It is primarily toxic only in high doses, much in the same way that alcohol is toxic. Amount consumed is in direct relation to the toxicity level. It's not like a plateau or anything. Especially in combination with other tech, it is very much effective for me, and I utilize it all the time. This is just my experience with it, over many years (8) of experimentation, so do with it what you will. Be prepared to wake up feeling like you haven't slept, though.
>>
>>18813469
When i tried mugwort, I could literally feel my neurons dying off. It kind of felt like a small layer of dissolving acid in my brain.
>>
>>18813473
Only did it once, btw
>>
>>18813469
Thank you anon
>>
>>18813456
I stay away from what i can, I haven't given anything up. I'm just pointing out fact
>>
>>18813505
What you don't experience it's still there.
>>
Mugwort or Melatonin do nothing to my dreams. Best way is set an alarm that turns itself off after 15 seconds about 5 hrs into sleep. When you get wokem dont move and youll sleep paralysis and can ld/ap right away.
>>
>>18813505
I stay away COMPLETELY from cannabis because it was Halting to a Complete stop my Astral Journies.
>>
>>18813478
No, you couldn't. That's the imagination at work, friend.
>>
>>18813536
Look how desperately they want to poison us, brothers.
>>
>>18813531
Interesting. I have found it to enhance them, but I only smoke it once in a while, and I only astrally project once in a while...and I don't always partake before astral projection, either, so that could at least partially explain the discrepancy in our experiences. Do you Use Astral projection to explore and for the experience and whatnot, or do you use it in any workings, too?
>>
>>18813539
You cannot *feel* neurons dying, especially from one-time use, anymore than you can *feel* your liver cells dying when you consume alcohol
>inb4 muh false equivalency
I'm not implying equivalency, I'm implying these are analagous
>>
>>18813546
I was smoking weed everyday, they Completely vanished from my vison. (The Astral).
Not until I gave up the cannabis once and for all did I start projecting Everday, As I should.
>>
>>18813548
I feel a pain in my liver when I drink, as well. Some people are more in tune with their surrounds or body than you, you know.
>>
>>18813551
Yeah, that everyday thing will cause problems for most people, myself included. Some just function normally on it, but I think they are anomalies. Why do you think you should AP every day? Also,
>Do you Use Astral projection to explore and for the experience and whatnot, or do you use it in any workings, too?
>>
>>18813560
>Why do you think you should Astral Project every day?
Because it's my God-Given Gift.
>>
>>18813554
No, you don't feel pain *in your liver* when you drink, unless you suffer from cirrhosis, Hep C of some other liver disease, including cancer. Or if you somehow manage to drink to the point of inflaming the liver, but I'm not sure how that would work.
>>
>>18813527
Ive never been able to fully lucid dream/astral project, but the closest ive got was with this method.
I only ever manage to get sort of halfway there.
While in that state I can come up with great ideas and solve problems easier, but its nothing like what others describe it as.
>>
>>18813568
I mean, weed is arguably a God-given gift as well as humans' ability to smoke it, but, as you have mentioned, smoking everyday does more harm than good. I'm not trying to argue, I'm just saying, if you are/become proficient at it, you will notice it's not always pleasant and shit can come back with you. I'm not telling you what to do, though. What I can say is, since I have become proficient in it, I really only do it if I have an express purpose. Everybody is different, though.
>>
>>18813574
Why do so many people, on this board in particular, think you need to be asleep to astral project? Can you tell me where this is coming from? (also, I know this probably comes off as antagonistic, but it's hard to convey emotions online, so please know I don't mean it to come off that way!)
>>
>>18813577
In spite of people's differences, everyone thay smokes, inhales and eats cannabis is also ingesting CBD.
CBD is a natural anti-psychotic. STAY AWAY from all anti-psychotics if you desire the ethereal.
>>
>>18813473
http://www.brainline.org/content/2012/07/can-the-brain-itself-feel-pain.html
>>
>>18813554
http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=109723
>>
You should be looking into dream herb (Calea Ternifolia)
>>
>>18813587
I can see how some prescription anti-psychotics would cause that... but then again, if somebody is prone to psychosis or schizophrenia, and they don't take these meds, they are not experiencing the ethereal, they are experiencing delusions and hallucinations, not the ethereal.
For mentally stable and healthy people, this is utter balderdash, and only valid insofar that excessive consumption of ANYthing will inhibit the mind. Also, if there were enough CBD in the average cannabis plant, it would primarily counter-act its psychedelic/mind expanding properties, much like certain anti-psychotics inhibit LSD and Mushroom trips. Even so, I doubt that any reasonable amount of CBD would cause the problems you claim. There have been many great mystics and explorers of higher dimensions who used cannabis/hashish/keif and din't have much trouble with their Work at all. In conclusion, what works for you personally is not necessarily a universal law.
>>
>>18813531
It's scientifically proven cannabis alters and stops dreaming all together
>>
>>18813620
Citation?
>>
>>18813398
HoLy shit I have a bunch planted outside!
>>
>>18813612
SSRI's being one to inhibit psychedelics like LSD
>>
>>18813437
Again you never mentioned how it will hospitalize someone.
>>
>>18813632
I've never had any experience with that, but I know being on long-term prescription SSRI's almost completely nullifies the effects of MDMA. I'm sure there's a threshold that could be crossed, but probably pretty dangerous.
>>
>>18813646
I believe MAOI's have more of an inhibiting effect on LSD than SSRI's
>>
>>18813646
I'm pretty sure they block most psychedelics
>>
>>18813648
I don't know. I've only used an MAOI with DMT. They are quite dangerous
>>
>>18813653
Can be*
>>
>>18813650
IDK if they block them... I mean, I was still able to have some pretty good trips on lsd and mushies while I was on them...not that it's safe or that they were as good as they could have been, but they happened. Whereas when I took the MDMA, I took like, a triple dose and felt literally nothing. All my friends, who were experienced with it, rolled their faces off.
>>
>>18813574
Anybody know the answer to this?
>>
Since we're on the topic of Lucid dreaming, i'd like to know how I can do it. I've done it before once but it was completely unintentional.

Book recommendations please?
>>
>>18813629
>citations
>on /x/

top kek, this is a roleplay board.
>>
>>18813673
Without any enhancements, I do know this is very achievable through daily meditation technique
>>
>>18813673
I can give you a very lucid reaming, if you want. You'll never forget it!
>>
>>18813680
meditation IS an enhancement, friend.
>>
>>18813682
LMAO
>>
>>18813679
Since when? I was under the impression it was a forum for Indonesian tapestry weaving enthusiasts.
>>
>>18813684
Point taken
>>
>>18813720
I mean, if one is just meditating anyway, it's not necessarily, but if one is using a specific technique with the expressed desire of lucid dreaming, it is.
>>
https://discord.gg/jDxQDJr
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.