[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pact with The Devil General Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

What you guys think about the theory that world famous artists(Michael Jackson,Madonna,Lady Gaga,etc)made pacts with the Devil to he give their carrers?

Also,Pact with The Devil General Thread,post whatever you fuckin want about it
>>
It's a slang speak for selling out. Other people own you and you sign your self away in contracts. Your freedom is stripped from you for a little bit of promotion and success.
>>
>>18812462
this.

people try to make pacts with the devil all the time around here and none of them ever come back with reports of riches and fame.
>>
File: go2TV.jpg (70KB, 1099x420px) Image search: [Google]
go2TV.jpg
70KB, 1099x420px
>>
>>18812462
You no longer are a person. You're a brand, a business. You have to keep up an image. All sorts of stuff. Why do you think these people eventually crack?
>>
>>18812471
shitposts belong in /b/
>>
>>18812449
It is all a cover.
They are direct descendants of Magitech users.

>>18812186
>>
>>18812449
It is possible to do, as Satan does exist. You have to be either very talented, or very determined though. I took LSD to do it one time, and boy oh boy what a bad idea that was. I spent the next two years praying for hours a day to forgive me and such. I saw demons everywhere I looked, didnt have a sleep without devil themed nightmares, and was cursed woth seeing the thoughts and hearts of everybody i looked at. during the trip i had visions of all the dead stars burning in hell because they chose a life of excess and greed and furthering the evil agenda. it was horrible. i watched a few music videos, Katy Perry's "Wide Awake" and Lorde's "Yellow Flicker Beat" as well as listening to some Led Zeppelin, because how can hou not when trippin? NOBODY's FAULT BUT MINE, NOBODYS FAULT BUT MINE, OHHHHHH GOTTA SAVE MY SOUL TONIIIIIIIIIIGHT, its NObodys fault but mine, dunna dun dun nuuuuuun

yeah dont even try, its horrible. i was able to sing notes oerfectly and was basically god at singing for the first few weeks but i kept tryi to reverse it and eventually it and the random songs coming to me left as well.

praise Jesus Christ my dudes. He lives!
>>
>>18812497
I am glad that you're doing well friendo :)
>>
>>18812497
he better pack a big gun and not be a pussy cuck when he finally returns.
>>
>>18812515
I seriously doubt that a firearm gonna kill the Prince of Hell.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.