[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody done anything paranormal/neat with crows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: d30eaa1ad7e9373e79becd8f74a8b52d.jpg (176KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
d30eaa1ad7e9373e79becd8f74a8b52d.jpg
176KB, 3008x2000px
Has anybody done anything paranormal/neat with crows?
>>
>>18811151
*neet
>>
I say hello to them in the driveway. Communication is going slow
>>
>>18811155
neat was right.
>>
>>18811162
Neets are right, too
>>
>>18811160
According to legend the native americans would sing songs taught to them by the gods themselves in order to communicate with animals
In these songs, they assume the role of the god, and speak to the animals as angels
>>
Sometimes I feed the crows and I notice that for the next few days, no matter where I am, crows are less nervous around me.

I think they have a inter-species memory network that shares information about potential threats and food sources. Like the morphic resonance theory
>>
>>18811171
What I think as they are so smart that they can tell the difference between someone that din't see a crow yesterday and someone that did.
>>
>>18811167
thats pretty interesting, do you happen to know any songs?
would be kind of cool to try desu
>>
File: grassbros.png (180KB, 862x911px) Image search: [Google]
grassbros.png
180KB, 862x911px
>>
File: IMG_0476.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0476.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>18811151
Ive had some pretty neat experiences with crows anon, they can be powerful omens
>be me
>living in Detroit
>nice apartment living with loving fiancé
>day b4 wedding
>wedding on Halloween cause my band buddies thought itd be funny
>sitting at home, loving life, getting ready for the big day
>see a crow perch on the window stare at me all ominously
>get this really awful feeling that something terrible is about to happen
>out of fucking nowhere these creeps barge in
>claim to be building management
>never seen them before in my life
>nope.jpg
>get really close to my fiancé start grabbing her and shit
>start tearing shit down and trashing everything
>try to fight back but there are too many
>get stabbed in the leg
>body in shock as I watch them get ready to rape her
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck
>they see me struggling
>decide to take care me so I cant interfere
>take two bullets in the back, fall out the window
>black out

>wake up covered in dirt, rainy as fuck
>shaking and twitching like hell
>where the fuck am I
>memory is super hazy
>see the same crow looking down at me
>starts hopping around as if it wants me to follow it
>follow it back to the my apartment
>everything is still how it was left that night, torn apart and in ruins
>walk in and remember everything clear as day
>cant handle it
>start screaming and convulsing in fear/pain
>try to jump out the window to make it fucking stop
>crow stops me
>uncontrollably fall back to the floor
>come to my senses
>the crow seems to be trying to tell me something
>like it wants to help me
>look into its eyes and see unwavering lust for vengeance
>rivaled only by my own
>set out to kill those motherfuckers

pic related its me
>>
Crows are radical
They're pretty intelligent too, I would try to get one as a pet if they lived longer
>>
>crows

Ravens is where it's at. Odin's eyes
>>
Crows are also suppose to be protective of people who feed them. Or have on seperate occasions done so. And followed people. Don't believe me look it up. I read it on crow facts.
>>
One morning, I heard a terrible racket in my front yard. It sounded like a thousand birds cawing and screaming. I went out to find out what the terrible noise could be. My dog was in the mist of eating his freshly killed prize, a huge black crow. I looked around to see hundreds of crows perched in the trees surrounding us, cawing and crackeling abominations down upon us. I yelled at my dog about what a bad bitch she was for killing the crow. I like crows. But she just looks up at me with the biggest stupid grin, wagged her tail, & proceeded to eat her crow as I looked on in horror. I went inside & told my husband to fetch the crow from the dog. I had to go to work. I came home later that evening. There were black feathers all over my yard. The crows were STILL perched on high & they were still bitching. One of the Craziest thing I ever saw.
>>
>>18811151
I shot one out of a tree, cut its wing off and hung it in my basement to ward off evil spirits. Eventually all the feathery stuff disintegrated and I was left with nothing but the quills in the shape of a wing.
>>
>>18812865
Haha what the fuck anon
But did it work though
>>
place the rock on the X
>>
>>18813011
Deep.
>>
>>18811702
Dude the Crow was a good movie.
>>
>>18811151
I taught a crow to speak.
I have him translate and fly to other animals.
He tells me what they say.
>>
>>18813092
Hell yea boi
>>
>>18813097
I need to watch it again, shit was cash.
>>
>>18812876
I mean, I haven't had any evil spirits, so maybe. I'm kinda like the guy who went around the neighborhood sprinkling flour...one day a kid asks him, "sir, why is it you go around doing that every day?" the guy says "to keep the dinosaurs away." So the kid says "mister, there aren't any dinosaurs around here," and the guy says " I guess it must be working!" Pretty much the same logic.
>>
>>18813095
Lol you need to get out more
>>
Crows and ravens are well known to show up at paranormal hotspots
>>
I grew up in a secluded apartment development that was surrounded by a forest and creek and there were always crows in the trees squawking. I was really little, like 5.. stayed there for a long time (19) and the crows were there every morning at 6am to send me off to school because my mom worked and I had to walk to the bus station on my own. Sometimes I would talk to them. They never harassed me at all, I found them very comforting.
>>
I watched a raven lead a few seagulls to raid a family's picnic basket on the 17 mile drive in Monterey Bay
>>
>>18813138
>killing an innocent something just in case
Protip: You are the evil spirit
>>
Sometimes I turn crows into a clone of my self. And just when you think you have killed me...

*poof* crows
>>
File: iRAUa9J.gif (497KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
iRAUa9J.gif
497KB, 500x245px
Messengers from the other side.
>>
>>18814650
............... wtf man....... not cool....
>>
One time I was walking with my friend in a parking lot, we both notice a raven circling us and looking down (we're in the mountains of NM, big ass ravens) about 30 seconds later a piece of ice about the size of a golf ball lands 2 ft away from us, we look up and the raven flies off
>>
File: Pied_crow.jpg (102KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Pied_crow.jpg
102KB, 800x533px
Where i live the crows look a bit different,
but I see it as a sign that Odin is looking after you and that everything will be okay
>>
>>18814726
Just report this asshole
>>
>>18814831
>>18814650
your mother will die in her sleep tonight, and there is nothing you can do about it
>>
>>18814893
she awredy ded but thanx for the compliment faggot
>>
>>18814977
maybe she asked a crow to take her away from your faggot ass
>>
>>18811151
Since I live in a hoter climate we don't have crows, just large ass weird ravens, but I have communed with bats. Smaller fruit bats, insectivores of various kinds and even a few that I'm sure are hybrids.

Problem, the main family that I was in the process of domesticating migrated south last winter, and I have only been able to see a few of its members since.

From my experience, feeding bats and talking their language (attempting to with some success mostly) clears your dreams of discomfort like many other animals, but unlike most species, it's not uncommon to see current nightmares substituted by vast empty vistas of blue and dark phosporecent plains; a whole expanse of night where lights surge from below your feet to an incredibly black sky, like moonless nights outside the city, but blacker.

The whole experience is ALWAYS calming as shit, and probably someone (lucid dreaming, symbolic psychology or if you believe in those things, dream travelling or astral projections) could make use of these fantastic landscapes.

BTW the easiest way to see bats is to prepare sugar (as for hummingbirds) under a large, old tree, and keep some exclusive feeders for them (again, buy something for hummers) so that they don't catch diseases from or transmit anything to birds. They go out between 12 and 25 minutes after sunset lights are completely gone (at least in the city), and love to eat fat moths, so low lights are actually better than full darkness because they attract these insects.
>>
>>18811690
Haha saw this thread and knew this would be in here kek
>>
File: rsz_dscn4397.jpg (907KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_dscn4397.jpg
907KB, 1280x960px
>>18811171

They have an incredibly complex communication system able to transmit information avross long distances rapidly and across multiple generations.

For example, the Australian Torresian crow were dying in the thousands after the introduction of the venemous cane toad into their environment. After several weeks a group of crows discovered that by flipping the toad on its back and eating only the stomach they could avoid the poison and still get a decent meal.

It took less than two days for the information to have spread to neighboring crow families, and less than two weeks for the behavior to have spread over 1770 miles / 2848 km.

They can also communicate knowledge across generations to their young, so if for instance a farmer shoots one, then every crow in the area will know to fly higher over that farm, even new borns generations later.

However they also have incredible facial recognition, so they will be alerted even if they see the farmer away from the farm, because they recognise he is the threat, not the geographical location.

In most cultures the crow has a special relationship with the gods.

This is why you should be kind to crows. They remember and so do their children.
>>
File: 1489969244198-x.jpg (20KB, 256x310px) Image search: [Google]
1489969244198-x.jpg
20KB, 256x310px
>>18814347
Uh, that bird is pooping.
>>
>>18815449
>, the Australian Torresian crow were dying in the thousands after the introduction of the venemous cane toad into their environment. After several weeks a group of crows discovered that by flipping the toad on its back and eating only the stomach they could avoid the poison and still get a decent meal.

LMAO
The Gods of death.
>>
>>18813235
But...
It speaks...
It speaks English.
I taught him outside.
>>
>>18814870
don't mistake crows with ravens
both can look after you, but

>ravens are bound with old divine beings
>crows are free
>>
>>18815449
The first of the wizards were the black mages.
They learned from the crows the hierarchy of the left hand path. From them you can see in their families. The Arch-Crow. Hiding among his feathers black he holds the most knowledge and all go to him for their dankest of memes.
>>
>>18812659
I didn't know there was a difference, isn't it just regional like Crows are just far west ravens?
>>
>>18813235
Not if I can have Mr. Crowley go outside for me

The joke is on you my friend
>>
I have a Murder of crows that I am friendly with. Very thoughtful birds that like humans that show respect.
>>
Crows love shiny shit, and seem to understand quality. People have found gold coins and jewelry in their nests.
>>
>>18815769
Im saying that youre fucking insane and birds dont talk
>>
I see some fat crows occasionally in my neighborhood. Any ideas on how to attract and befriend them? Would be a cool little side project.
>>
>>18818415
They like food and shiny things and you can even train them to get you money.
>>
>>18818434
Oh cool
>>
>>18815449

Thank you. Cool post.
>>
>>18811702
Fucking kek'd hard desu
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.