[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bob Lazar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Bob-Lazar.jpg (20KB, 200x261px) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Lazar.jpg
20KB, 200x261px
Was this Guy telling the truth?
>>
>>18811078
As far as he knew.
>>
About some things? Probably.
>>
Lazar was actually set up by the security people at Area 51.

When he first took the job, they asked him if he knew John Lear. In fact, the people at Dreamland knew all about Lazar before they let him in the door.

They didn't know he would end up speaking with George Knapp.
>>
>>18811078
No
>>
File: Lazar_ LANL_physicist.png (637KB, 534x805px) Image search: [Google]
Lazar_ LANL_physicist.png
637KB, 534x805px
>>18811078

Do your own research. I personally think he's legit, for a number of reasons, and not due to his story/appearance alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v9ycu79DCk

>Lazar says there is no end to the questions, and even if he could prove he worked at S-4, someone would say he could have been the janitor, so he generally avoids the topic altogether.
>“You want some of the fame? The fame. There is no big dump truck dropping off money at my house every Thursday night. I have better things to do. Generally, people have to twist my arm to come out and do things like that, as you know, you’re the arm twister”
>“Look, I’m not out there giving UFO lectures, producing tapes. This is not a business of mine. I am trying to run a scientific business, and if I’m the UFO guy, it makes it really difficult, it is to my benefit that people don’t believe the story”
>“Look, I know what happened is true. There is no doubt. Period.”
>>
No one really explained to him what was happening.
>>
>>18813867
Don't get me wrong: Bob's legit. It's just that TPTB decided that the needs of Gradual Disclosure wouldn't be harmed if John Lear and his UFO Convention buddies got hold of some of what was Behind The Curtain at S-4. They figured that most Normals will ignore the UFO people, but the knowledge would seep into the culture over time.

Bob screwed them by going to George Knapp, who put S-4 on the air, and on the map.
>>
>knew about S4 before it was ever revealed publicly
>story has not changed at all since the beginning
>extremely detailed in explanations
>did not take any movie, TV, or merch deals, did not capitalize on any of it
>refused most "big" interviews and instead wanted to live in peace
>expressed regret blowing the whistle, because most people didn't believe him and he had the chance to learn more had he stayed
>says it wasn't worth being followed and threatened for years afterward

Yeah, I think he's legit.
>>
File: 33.jpg (130KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
130KB, 1000x750px
>>18811078
No, just shilling to make the aliumz narrative sounds more plausible.
sage
>>
>>18813915
>saging a bob lazar thread on /x/

discussing stuff like this is why this board is here, doofus.
>>
>>18813921
Probably a drive by doofus waiting for a reply in the /Div General/.
>>
IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZAAAR! BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: muldercatufo.png (244KB, 540x406px) Image search: [Google]
muldercatufo.png
244KB, 540x406px
>>18813938
0/10
>>
>>18811078
when he speaks he doesn't sound like a physicist or scientist of any kind.
the language, words, ideas and phrases he uses sound like an average layperson
>>
>>18814183
Most real scientist sound like normal people unless they are explaining something.

That's why I think that no one really explained the things to him, he learned by observation.
>>
Lazar also interviewed with Art Bell back in 2002. What makes his George Knapp interview such a big deal?
>>
>>18811078
>Was this Guy telling the truth?
He speaks truth.
>>
>>18814215
He was the first journalist who interviewed Lazar
>>
Imo, yes. I think Lazar was telling the truth. The high degree of strangeness surrounding his employment, the actual story he told and his general demeanor about all of it rings true to me. The man had more to lose than to gain by telling the story and there definitely seemed to have been an effort made to keep him quiet/discredit the story.
>>
I think he's the victim of government psyops. They made a guy believe he was involved in studying alien technology by setting up elaborate sets and/or LSD.
>>
>>18814183

My uncle is a one and worked for a lot government operations

He talks normal.
>>
>>18815238

Me too - I'm a physicist and chicks think I'm a phys ed teacher. Being good at physics and maths does not improve literacy. Trust me - it takes me forever to read a book.
>>
>>18811078
About some things but later on he probably started going crazy due to fears from actual government surveillance.
>>
>>18811078
its hard to discredit him.

I believe he mentioned using unumpentium before it was synthesised in the official narrative, and it links to how the "nazi bell" supposedly worked with radioactive alloy shit spinning in opposing fields.

i've seen far crazier people try to explain far crazier shit than that. doesn't strike me as money grabber either, he never shills a book or anything.
>>
>>18815403
If it makes you feel any better, speedreading is bunk.
>>
>>18815439
Trufacts, anon. More to the point he has not once tried to make money off of his story once... ever. Him and his wife still run a small science supply business called United Nuclear: https://www.unitednuclear.com/
>>
The most mysterious thing about Bob Lazar is how this high school drop out convinced some people that he is a serious physicist. His higher education records are non existent. His intellect is non existent. If you had paid a little attention during your science classes you will realize that this pathological liar doesn't have the slightest newton's laws tier knowledge of physics. The only reason he doesn't sell books is because he wants to avoid public humiliation for his scientific illiteracy, or he realized his lies are not interesting and imaginative enough to sell books.
>>
>>18815897
Shill
>>
>>18815897
this

he also could be deluded/retarded enough to sincerely believe what he has said, too. but nonetheless it's
not true
>>
>>18815897
You say the same about black science guy.
>>
>>18813915
CONFIRMED
>>
SAGED

1 Be a narcissic personn, very good liar, with no money

2. Invent the BEST fascinating story about a subject every one want to hear about, with absolutely not an single inch of proof

3. Be interviewed and paid for saying the same bullshit, america is great..

4. Repeat

(4.5 Being caught as a pimp in prostitution ring,
and sell some polonium like every good sane scientist... )

5. While keeping the bullshit solid, create a website to sell some piece of nuclear related artefacts or shits.

6. Be a famous narcissic liar with more money

SAGED
>>
>>18816041
Are you 12? Learn how to write in english.
>>
>>18816221
There is actually nothing incomprehensible about his post.
>>
iirc he said aliens made 62 genetic modifications to early humans and regard us as containers for souls.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.