[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black things that move and disappear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: black thing.jpg (393KB, 618x788px) Image search: [Google]
black thing.jpg
393KB, 618x788px
I rarely post here but after having my second personal experience with this last night, I'm curious whether anyone else has seen something like it before.

It's a small black thing. Not sure if it's something I would describe as alive or not (creature, monster, demon are all shitty words to describe it). It moves, but both times I've seen it it looked like just a small black blob kind of thing, and the first time it seemed like it was thrown across the room more than flying on its own.

I'm not sure how to describe it so here are the stories.
First time:
>about 12 years ago
>in dorm room with friend
>talking about people, laughing at shit
>suddenly a black thing flies across the room at us
>I glimpsed it from the corner of my eye as it did
>about the size of an apple
>goes really fast over our heads
>lands somewhere in messy closet
>we hear clattering as it makes impact, so it's solid
>both just look at each other for a moment and bail
>don't really talk about it again

To me, it sounded like something plastic hitting the wall and floor when it ended up in the closet, like it was something not just solid but hard like dense plastic.

It didn't really look *like* anything. Just like a black blur as it went by. I could tell the size obviously but that's about it. Didn't notice a face/eyes/limbs anything like that.

After a few years quit thinking about it altogether.

Second time:
>last night
>in bed looking at laptop
>hear clattering sound on table across from me
>look up quickly
>table is within my line of sight so got a good look immediately
>a bottle on the table falls over onto table
>just as it falls, I see a small black thing also fall, but off the table onto the floor
>think "wtf was that" thinking something just fell
>can't recall anything black sitting on the table
>get up to go check it out
>look under table, right where it would have fallen
>nothing there
>nothing on floor anywhere
>wtf

tbc
>>
File: hendrix.jpg (80KB, 450x457px) Image search: [Google]
hendrix.jpg
80KB, 450x457px
>Black things that move and disappear
>>
>>18810527
continuing

So, it almost seemed like the black "thing" knocked the bottle over accidentally and dashed out of sight to avoid me seeing it. That assumes it's a conscious entity though.

I can't help but wonder if it's the same as the weird black thing that flew across the dorm room years ago. I forgot to mention that thing was also never found. I looked around the closet when I came back later and never found any small black random thing.

So what is this? Has anyone else ever seen a strange small black thing that moves and can't be found when you look to see what it is? I should also mention it didn't feel scary at all, just perplexing. And before anyone asks or suggests it, no it isn't a mouse or anything. It moved way too fast and if there were rodents I would be seeing way more signs than random shit like this.
>>
I always called them oogaboogas, because that's what gramps called them. That or Jamal.
>>
>>18810534
>>18810809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxoGvBQtjpM

>>18810551
Continue please.
>>
Susuwatari.
>>
>>18810527
Once I had a dream about a similar thing you mentioned. Now you make me wonder if it actually was real.
>be early 2000's
>sleep in bedroom
>hear shuffling in the dark
>think it's a mouse or giant roach maybe
>a black, hairy ball-shaped thing with a lot of force flies underneath my pillow and tucks itself in there
>i freak out, grab it not knowing what it is and throw it across the room
>the fucker flies right back underneath my pillow again
>the texture was mushy and fuzzy, not muscular at all
>i throw it across the room a couple more times after that
>then i get sick of it and turn the bedroom lights on wanting to see what the fuck it was
>nothing there, nothing moved, i heard papers and shit shuffling around though

that happened only once in my life
>>
Hmm, sounds curious or mischievous. Try leaving out some food and juice for it? Might be a Fae. I suggest leaving some type of meat or candy. Its obviously shy but its possible it likes being around you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.