[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Alchemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (13KB, 180x281px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
13KB, 180x281px
>>
>>18810458
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!BAQF2YRS
youre welcome
>>
>>18810489
Rudimentary chemistry mixed with esoteric aspects about transmuting the soul and mind, alchemy is highly affected by ignorance and misjudgment.

When alchemy was practiced in Europe they probably inhaled a lot of crap, which definitely didn't help.
>>
File: 3d8ffdc3782f0399577883c391c168bb.jpg (438KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3d8ffdc3782f0399577883c391c168bb.jpg
438KB, 1600x1200px
Redpill: the divine spark is everywhere, no matter how dead the subject appears to be. Alchemy is about awakening this spark.
>>
>>18810458

Alchemy is the discipline of transformation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqb3DF53R5M
>>
Alchemy isn't about literally hurr durr transmuting metals into others like in video games or making potions

It's occult metaphysics, the various metals and compounds features in alchemical texts are allegories for aspects of the soul and the human condition. Its about strengthening and transmuting different thoughts, feelings and actions into the spirit to awaken the divine individual and follow the path of truth

AlKHEMy comes from Khem which is Black in Egyptian, khemet means the Black Land and is the original name for Egypt, alchemy originated there as a concept.
>>
File: 1486609671415.jpg (18KB, 319x331px)
1486609671415.jpg
18KB, 319x331px
>>18810458
When people say that "Knowledge is power" they are not just using fancy words.

Think about how massively stupid most people used to be up until the last couple hundred years. By having an 'in' to knowing things like basic chemical reactions, you would me miles head of the average peasant and would indeed have some power over them, whether it was mental (making them think you were doing magic) or physical, by using your knowledge to help some Lord or Monarch kill/defeat them.

Alchemy is one of the original sciences and one of the first to have 'secret societies' developed to keep the power of this knowledge out of the every day man's hands.

It was also secretly coded with pictures and words so that their knowledge could "hide in plain sight"

Because religious types also considered it witchcraft and in some era's/places you could lose your life for doing simple science experiments.
>>
>>18811091
This spiritual bullshit needs to die. Alchemy wasn't perceived this way before the new age fags of the 19th century came with the "muh spurituality" and brainwashed feeble minds like you that think Kybalion is the pinnacle of hermetic thought. It is true that alchemy is allegorical, but these allegories refer to other chemical substances. I would reccomend reading older books instead of getting your informations from youtube, but you are so blissfully enraptured that you have "figured it all out", that i say leave it be. You're not the kind of person that can live conscious of their ignorance, and on top of that you're mentally lazy. You need these opinions that other people have digested for you to feel secure. The Rosicrucian adepts would be proud of you.
>>
>>18810458
Alchemy = Chemistry for roleplaying faggots
>>
>>18811091
Here we go again. I don't know why you people can't wrap your head around the concept that superstitions about the composition of matter existed before the atomic theory? You can't wrap your head around the fact that people didn't know elements are forged inside the stars and made up theories that they're born inside the earth? I do not understand where the spiritual part needs to be invoked to explain superstition. People always make up superstitions about shit they don't understand. And don't forget greed. Hennig Brand didn't intend to enlighten himself when he discovered phosphorus. Paracelsus didn't want to enlighten himself when he made laudanum. Isaac Newton didn't want to enlighten himself when he made antimony regulus. You name your favorite alchemist, they're all proven to have done lab work. The only one that remotely made a good case for alchemy being spiritual is Jung. His ideas boil down to alchemy being AN UNCONSCIOUS PROJECTION. That's right. UNCONSCIOUS is the key word here. It wasn't practiced as a conscious yoga like the poorly read new age fags on /x/ like you to believe. ALCHEMY IS SPURUTL proponents will always be laughable. I mean i'm more willing to believe that they discovered some magical substance than to accept that alchemy war ever spiritual. It is that stupid.
>>
>>18811091
So, when they were attempting to change lead into gold, because it's like a one proton difference(or whatever), this wasn't alchemy?
>>
>One of the supreme quests of alchemy is to transmute lead into gold. Lead (atomic number 82) and gold (atomic number 79) are defined as elements by the number of protons they possess. Changing the element requires changing the atomic (proton) number. The number of protons cannot be altered by any chemical means.
>>
>>18812674
/thread
>>
>>18812810
alchemy is about acknowledge about this motherfucking place is a better science or you might say understanding god and you and the emanation cycles and oh my god is awesome and few people know how to approach this subjetc whitout falling appart and giving up, this is how miracles are made like understanding is they key to everything, insight mannn this is absolutly crazy

>>18811149
yeah men..... everything is fucking magical and satanic luciferian in the eyes of everyone besides being rubbed none stop 24/7 on everything i mean just look at this place an anomalous image board when we can discuss shit and nobody thougth about this in the 1800 i mean reality if you understand this place you will be a fucking god like you are supposed to be, magic is very fucking real and kinda simple and dammmm this is why i love The Myth of Sisyphus the abusrd hero, because nobody have this kind of approach to define stuff without losing all of his sheeiit on the process and this is how you make the motherfuckig aliens maddd and angry when you understand this place and what they are and what you can do my freaking god
>>
>>18811091
You can indeed make gold with alchemy tho it's not the final goal. The human soul has nothing to do with this tho the observers influences is important. Also the celestial bodies. It's all related to hyperdimensional physics.
People who think its only metaphors for mental phenomena are so wrong, tho I repeat the role of the observer, like in quantum physics, is important.
Alchemy is a means of manipulating matter and
Energy to produce what contemporary scientists would call a force field that acts on the observer and places him in a privileged situation in front of the Universe. From
this privileged point has access to realities that space and time, matter and energy usually hide us.
>>
>>18810458
It was the predecessor to chemistry. They were right about being able to turn one element to another. It just takes a nuclear reaction instead of a chemical one.
>>
Alchemy like the anime version titled, "Fullmetal Alchemist" is creating symbols which are so unique, and complicated that the creation of the symbol is itself a communication of a specific situation requested, and humans who have technology to force eternal life for a human make the requested situation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.