[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are chakras real? how do you know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

are chakras real? how do you know?
>>
>>18809873
Life is in the ass
>>
>>18809873
What do you mean by real?
>>
>>18810352
actually existing or occurring, not imaginary or supposed
>>
File: Funkadelic.jpg (44KB, 520x300px) Image search: [Google]
Funkadelic.jpg
44KB, 520x300px
Before coming to /x/ or looking up info on Buddhism, I was meditating alot and felt a release of tension in my forehead that felt like a flower unfolding it's petals. At this point I had not heard of chakras, let alone the crown chakra being like a flower.

>>18810350
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOU ASS WILL FOLLOW

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN
>>
File: indian shill.jpg (98KB, 709x480px) Image search: [Google]
indian shill.jpg
98KB, 709x480px
>>18810723
POO
>>
>>18810350
I think that's supposed to be the cock
>>
>>18810723

I've had a couple cracks in my head followed by precognitive states several times in my life. Scary shit if you're not informed on Kundalini. You start to question if it's real or not and that can be terrifying. Like a bad trip.
>>
>>18809873
because I was once.. a chair pillow

I don't but it's better than jesus
>>
>>18809873
When I've done DMT it generally starts with a sort of swelling and tingling in my third eye and crown chakra. Probably just solely because I'm starting to trip though.
>>
>>18809873
Yes they are but they are the glands and you have fourteen of them. All of them are capable of really weird shit. When your liver goes, it's pretty much like a mushroom trip.
>>
Look at this, if you want
>lawofone.info
Has a very comprehensive cosmology, includes detailed descriptions of chakras (and a lot of other things). They are also seen in a sort of micro to macrocosm that goes on infinitely. For example there are "densities" or stages of evolution that roughly match the seven chakras. We are supposedly in third (self-awareness) trying to graduate into the one of love, then there will be wisdom, then fusion, the unity with the creator... Then another set of densities in an higher octave...
It sounds crazy but it's pretty interesting and much more "scientific sounding" than most new age channeled material. :)
>>
>>18813289
Shill, fuck off
>>
>>18813289
thanks. yea the law of one i've been meaning to check out. wasn't sure how worth my time it is
>>
>>18813310
Oh, I really like it... It's definitely fascinating whether it is true or not, so I think it is worth reading, at least to see if you like it. Some people don't like it though. Either way I think the message of it is extremely positive. It has more on spiritually compared to other channelings that often get lost in conspiracy theories etc, I think?
Either way, good luck! :)
>>
I think so.

4th dimension is time aka root chakra, your life/consciousness/earth.

Then the 5th, middle of the spectrum, basic/sacral pleasures like food and sex or whatever.

6th is solar plexus, mastering breathing and taking action. Mastering this like becoming a beast ya know?

7th is love, opposite the 3rd. Should speak for itself.

Which leads me to the 8th, the throat Chakra, being able to communicate and express your love for your life on Earth. This is what all art is basically.

9th is the mind eye and "seeing" the bigger picture, how consciousness and the universe are so masterfully and beautifully intertwined.

10th, 'enlightenment', the crown chakra, is "understanding" it and your role and just fucking exuding the shit 24/7, never forgetting just being a beast forever. I dunno.

Theoretical 11th dimension is probably when we all "understand", who knows what then.
>>
>>18813393
Not op but this is cool! Where did you get this from? :)
>>
>>18813417
I just thought it up myself because I was reading about quantum mechanics and reactions for fun and meditating a lot. I'm probably not the first to make these connections, maybe though, that would be cool.
>>
>>18809873
OP, case in point:
>>18813428
>>18813417

It's all made up.
>>
>>18813428
Even cooler yeah! I'm the one who suggested the law of one who has a similar view of "dimensions" being related with the chakras.. Thank you! :)
>>
>>18813472
De nada dude thats why I come here, just to share what I know and think and read what you all say. Thats what its all about maaan
>>
>>18813485
Yeah! Nice talking with you! (Would like to keep hearing from you but I understand that's not the point of anonymous boards ahah! :/).
>>
>>18813495
Oh? Whats so interesting about me haha? If they're paranormal related no reason not to ask now
>>
>>18813500
Interesting.
>>
Yep, but most people give up on getting in tune with them before they actually begin to understand them, discover what they actually are, and experience what it means to achieve balance in them because we live in a society of short attention spans and expect instant results.

Or they are just closed-minded and don't even try to get it, because of they're own cynical mindsets and/or because there are definitely a lot of cheesy and loopy nuts out there who preach about such things.. which is understandable.
>>
>>18813500
Oh, I don't really have anything to ask ahah, I just like keeping in touch with people I think are cool ;)
>>
>>18813514
>>18813500
But thanks! :D
>>
>>18813514
Ohh maybe I'll make a Kik or something to share here

>>18813513
I know in my case I didn't really know this stuff existed until a few weeks ago. I still had a normal life but I didn't realize what beauty and happiness really was or felt like.
>>
>>18813533
Oh that'd be nice actually!
>>
>>18813538
Okay I just made one _the_natural_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyrp1eOmCoU

My viiibe
>>
>>18813533
It's beautiful, friend.
I wish more people could just understand that it's not as wacky as they've been lead to believe. It's not all eccentric hippie shit.. It's just peace and harmony. It's positivity and strength.

As cliche as it is to say, this society is oppressive and is built around distancing us from achieving these states of mind and brainwashes us into believing that these practices are bullshit and crazy. It's sad.

You can't fully explain just how amazing it is to finally wake up to others. They have to experience it themselves. The love and peace you feel within yourself is indescribable.
>>
>>18813533
Actually I made an anonymous Tumblr right now...
https://lawofone4chan.tumblr.com/
I'm not so good at conversations, but it might be a good place to share thoughts, if you make one too.
>>
>>18811015

I heard about Kundalini from on the JRE with Russell Brandt.

>I've had a couple cracks in my head followed by precognitive states several times in my life.

What!? Like fractured your skull and seeing the future?
>>
>>18813553
Oh, thanks!
>>
>>18813553
It says it can't find that username though... Maybe it's too new and not indexed yet.
>>
>>18809873
yeah bro you can feel them easily. not a big deal desu
>>
I once had a crazy astral projection wet dream after a trance ritual and sure I saw white dots on a grill, but they werent in the places where people say chakras are, but rather, in the stomach.
>>
File: 1490312898618-pol.jpg (27KB, 480x443px) Image search: [Google]
1490312898618-pol.jpg
27KB, 480x443px
>>18811006
>>18810350
>ass
>cock
Confirmation this is gay
>>
>>18810350
>>18811006
KEK
It's at the base of the cock just before your asshole tho, so not far off. It's the Root chakra and Mortal palace in Daoism and is considered essence/vitality center so yes, life is in the ass/cock.
>>
>>18815549
Some people lead very shitty lives.
>>
>>18813564
My uncle got hit by a car when he was six, and had some of his brain removed. He was like smoking pot and learning guitar at the time. When he got out of the coma like a year later he started developing into a mechanical genius.
>>
>>18816647
>smoking pot and playing guitar at age 6
Jamaican?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.