[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beyond the Black Rainbow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Third Eye.jpg (42KB, 884x548px) Image search: [Google]
Third Eye.jpg
42KB, 884x548px
What does /x/ make of this movie?
>>
you fucked her
>>
>>18809192
My favorite movie, watching this thread to see if anyone mentions anything similar.
>>
>>18809192

My favorite scene is this end when she emerges from the forest into a neighbor hood. As the camera pans out it reveals that all of the houses are nearly identical. To me, this represents another level of a system of psychological control.
>>
>>18809643
Even though she has killed the person who maintains this system, she still finds herself trapped inside of it.
>>
So what was Barry trying to do with her? Was he going to rape her? Was he an alien? Who was Rosemary?
>>
File: Beyond-the-Black-Rainbow.jpg (77KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
Beyond-the-Black-Rainbow.jpg
77KB, 581x581px
It's an incredible movie with an even more incredible soundtrack.

Everyone on /x/ needs to see it, it's very spoopy.
>>
>>18810566

Well I suppose most of that is up to speculation. I was always under the impression that Rosemary was Bary's wife; perhaps she was a peer. I think that Barry was trying to keep her as a test subject to better understand psychic abilities. I do not think he was an alien, but a member of some sort of cult ran for at least 5 generations before him. The cult had some sort of fascination with mind control experimentation. This is why we see the eccentric outfits and other oddities at the institute.
>>
>>18811033
Keeping her >>18810688
as a test subject.
>>
wtf i love sniffing beds now
>>
>>18809600
bring home tha mother loade barry

take the heroic dose of lsd and jump into the mud pit and find enlightenment for us.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1ertVYn750
>>
>>18811033
Cool. Do you know who the old guy was that Barry killed ?
>>
>>18813784

I believe he was the founder of the institute.
>>
>>18813784

I feel like I'm taking a fucking Accelerated Reader test for a movie. Lmao.
>>
>>18809643
>all your houses look the same, fucking sheeple....conformists!!!
Nice vanity there kiddo
>>
>>18816446
I don't really feel that way about their lifestyle. It just seems a little bit redundant and does not interest me. I am just as much of a sheep if not more of one as they are. I do care an awful lot about myself and my ideas because I think both things are pretty dope most of the time.
>>
>>18816446
and I was trying to point out the nearly identical houses in the neighbor hood look like something that could be in a system, like a system of psychological control.
>>
>>18809192
Pretentious boring bullshit.
>>
>>18816771

Just like your contribution to this thread.
>>
>>18809192
it was pretty good. its one of the movies where watching once is enough but you still generate a level of respect for the content of the film.
god tier cinematography
>>
>>18809629
>Beyond the Black Rainbow
don't know it but looks from the trailer it looks worth a watch
you might want to check out THX 1138, Cronenbergs Videodrome, and the adaptation of JG Ballards Atrocity Exhibition by Jonathon Weiss
>>
Looked great, sounded great but should have been shorter. I don't mind it being slow paced but not nearly enough actually happened in it to justify a runtime of two hours. You could have told that story in half that time.
>>
>>18818840
Ty
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqDglcKzyU
>>
>>18816771
This.
It was more of an arts film as well. Had no meaning that ends with a ton of theorys like inception, and every other movie Leonardo di caprio is in. Which is why people like this movie
>>
File: torlolololololololololololol.jpg (76KB, 900x503px) Image search: [Google]
torlolololololololololololol.jpg
76KB, 900x503px
>>18819631
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.