[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illuminatiam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: illuminati-official-logo.png (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-official-logo.png
60KB, 300x300px
Hello,
Anyone here a member? Mind telling me what it's like? Does it feel good to be a member? I'm really thinking about joining, should I?
>>
>>18809056
Illuminati is not a fucking cult, is a title given to various cults, it was originated in Europe and to be fair, it probably is another jewish tool.
>>
>>18809064

khazarian mafia and associates
>>
File: 1378399344923.png (410KB, 733x733px) Image search: [Google]
1378399344923.png
410KB, 733x733px
Naughty naughty illuminaughty.
>>
No.
>>
>>18809056
Hello OP.
The website in question is just a con. They are selling their own over-priced books and material. Sorry to disappoint OP but that's not a secret society. It's a basically an online store which gives gullible people the impression of being part of the 'Illuminatti' and feel special.
I recommend you study the occult through respected authors like AT Mann, The Kybalion, Doreen Virtue, Israel Regard, Crowley, Rudolph Steiner, Blavatsky, Eliphas Levi, Alice Bailey, Papus, Osho, etc.
You won't get a 'member card' but you might gain actual occult/esoteric knowledge.
Trust me, the illuminatiofficial.org site is just a con for naive people.
>>
They're a funny bunch. I get their emails from time to time whenever they want to sell me a necklace or something. It's brilliant business, because that name isn't copyrighted or taken. No one wants to claim it.
>>
John, we know where you are and what you have done.
>>
File: 149023561958.png (461KB, 539x959px) Image search: [Google]
149023561958.png
461KB, 539x959px
>>18809056
>Im thinking on JOINING the illuminati
Go to make your bed Owen
>>
You automatically join when you prove 100 billion USD in liquid assets.
>>
Pretty sure it said in one of the dan brown books that the illuminati were scientists working against a church. Like the path of illumination is the objectivity of science and the illuminati are the good guys trying to work against the blood cults. I could be wrong about that though i have a hard time sometimes paying attention to every thing that comes out of tom hanks mouth.
>>
"I'm really thinking about joining" hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah
>>
>>18809064
mfw the jews do everything
>>
>>18809110
>>18809093
Like I said. Just a business! The actual illuminati is an informal nebulae of cults and secret societies, masonic orders, gnostics etc.
These guys just took the copyright, like you said. Illuminati is not an organised group. More like the common name of a web of secret societies (MJ 12, Billdebergers, Trilateral, Free Masonic orders, black governments, setc.).
This has been used for commercial and promotional purposes also by hip-hop artists and record labels but don't waste your money on this so-called "illuminati" website. They are clearly crooks.
>>
The Masons/Illuminati are descendants of the Knights of the Templar, which had their start in ancient Egypt and the cult of Thoth. It's basically an elite of scientists and architects. All renaissance art has degrees in it the same as the angles in the great pyramids, and the angles of the great pyramids of Giza make a perfect mathematical map not only of the Earth and its axis but also of the cosmos, milky way, procession, etc. It's not this sinister mind control cult. It was the only way for scientists to share information during the Renaissance witch hunt. There's more but... yeah. That's the gist. You have to be invited in. You don't get to just decide to join.
>>
>>18809056
The meetings are great, we masturbate with dollar bills.
>>
>>18809056
I just went pee pee in da toiwlet and I must say "it feels good, man"
>>
>>18809169
More please, explain what you mean by this.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 393x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 393x297px
>>18811250
Bump for interest.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 640x960px
>>18811250
I can has chezbrgr???
>>
>>18811250
Bump, lets see how far this rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>18811250
Calm down, John.
>>
File: maxresdefault (13).jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (13).jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>18809110
>Pic related
>>
>>18809056
The illuminated ones are those who have higher knowledge of existence. That is all. Ofc they use that higher knowledge mostly to control the dummies out there.
>>
>>18809093
I got that pendant the site is a scam selling illuminati labeled stuff. Constant annoying emails about their latest products
>>
>>18812901
I have a knowledge and a privelege of a Higher Existence sent to me by: God, The Father.
I use this knowledge to uphold and reinfornce my Fellow man for the Ultimate Good.
>>
I'm too stupid to be in the illuminati plus I'm not
posh enough so w/e
>>
File: 1 George-Soros-STAR-OF-SATAN.jpg (48KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
1 George-Soros-STAR-OF-SATAN.jpg
48KB, 500x580px
>>18809056
>>
>>18809169
Fuck. John Stays where he is.
>>
>>18809169
Actually, I meant, Fuck off.
>>
>>18811159
What did he mean by this?
Please, master, I want to join!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.