[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fist off, i am not saying this is paranormal in any way, i am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20161214_113240.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161214_113240.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Fist off, i am not saying this is paranormal in any way, i am more curious on to what, if any folklore or traditional meaning "says" about my expirience.

The other night was like any other night. It was very late and i had just gone to bed.
Just as i turned my bedlight off i heard a high "screaming" coming from outside. As i live on a small farm alone and raise hens for eggs, i thought it was a fox that somehow got into the chicken house.(my english is not the best, but you get the meaning.)

i remember thinking it sounded nothing like any sounds ive heard a chicken make before as i went for the door to see whats up.

I opened the door and it was really dark and silent, and i could just make out the trees and stuff outside as i stood in the door with the door open looking out.

Then i heard the scream again, and it was no where near the chicken house. It was coming from a tree to my right. I tried too see it but i could not make it out.

Anyway.. the wierd thing about this was that it was dead silent, and it clearly saw and heard me, and it did not get spooked. It was only 10 meters away and it was yelling AT me. The feeling was like it was yelling at me or warning me.(sounds stupid, but that was what i felt.)

This went on for maby 1 minute or less. It screamed at me 3-4 times after i opened the door.
And then it took off. And i saw it for the first time against the stars .. as it flew right over me, while it screamed.. and i ducked and almost shat myself. It had a big wingspan, that was all i could see. Bird of pray of some kind.
And then i went back to bed.
And thats my story. Thanks for listening.
》pic is a rooster i recently ate
>>
>>18808687
Sounds like a banshee

You gonna die
>>
>>18808707
I hate to say it. But that was not to far away from the feeling i got from this.
>>
File: zeus.jpg (113KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
zeus.jpg
113KB, 500x417px
>>18808687
>And then it took off. And i saw it for the first time against the stars .. as it flew right over me, while it screamed.. and i ducked and almost shat myself. It had a big wingspan, that was all i could see. Bird of pray of some kind.

Augury is a normal part of pagan theology. I can't say your experience meant anything without more context of you life or other unusual things you may have experienced.
>>
>>18808687
>Augury

In general, a bird, especially an Eagle or Vulture, coming from your right and flying over you is not a good omen.
>>
>>18808754
Like what? Unusual stuff.. i saw a flying saucer in 1999..
My life.. pretty normal on the surface. live alone. Feel a bit disconnected/alienated but Im allright i guess. 30y/o, work. Facinated by all things wierd and shamanistic in essence.. The real stuff. Sort of given up on life. But not in an emo way. Im happy for small things. I like quiet. Try to give love where i can
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.