[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon Haunting My Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Hey /x/, there's been something bothering me for quite awhile that I can't find anything about elsewhere, so I decided to try here.

I keep having these dreams where I would be doing something normal, and I suddenly just go into a state of paralysis. I can't move, can barely move my mouth and get words out, and start panicking. I had two or three more of these dreams before I saw what I believed to be a demon, more specifically the one causing these paralysis dreams.

I was walking around my house in my dream and my dad had called me over to the living room. When I walked into the living room, I saw a shadowy mass with glowing white eyes. Upon seeing this silhouette, I fell onto the floor and went into paralysis.

I thought these dreams were done for after a couple weeks of not having them, but (of course) I had another one two nights ago. Haven't seen this dark figure since the first encounter, but that could mean anything.

Anyways, I asking for your help, /x/, so I can sleep without having to worry about these nightmares.
>>
Wear a cross and say the evening prayer. Demons can't stand in the Lord's presence
>>
i've never had sleep paralysis, but used to have a friend who did and using the name of jesus seemed to help him. i've also heard that this works for other people quite often. don't know what to say, though, if you don't have a religion. maybe shout science or something if you can.
>>
>>18808644
I have tried that. It doesn't work.
>>
>>18808646
lol
>>
>>18808624
My bro had something similar - he just started praying while in the dream/nightmare and it worked
>>
>>18808624

I used to have night terrors - turns out they were a Godsend. I didn't learn what they meant until 15+ years later. But it's a long story.

Is there any content to your dreams other than that one time seeing the "demon?" Or is it just sleep paralysis?
>>
>>18808647
Get a priest then
>>
>>18808646
Kek
>>
>>18808891
When I was attacked daily by demonic energies, I didn't feel the need to buy a cross (pay for faith) or felt the need to pray every day. I simply asked God to guide and be in my life. It didn't happen instantaneously, but the more faith and hope I put into God's spirit, the less they effected my well being.
>>
>>18808644
LOLL!!!
>>18808654
Any God is good. Just choose the one that you are familiar with.
>>
>>18808891
LoL. They sometimes mess your head even further. Not knowing the roots of this demon entity and slamming a exorcist priest on top of it is just like giving mild painkillers for terminal cancer.

Remember guys. What works on you might not work on others.
>>
>>18808624
I was harassed by this nightmare demon kinda lady. Didn't ever see her. It started first like "eeeeeeeee" behind my head. When it started to strangle me I ate it's hand.

You have few choices.
>surrender
Indulge the fear and "accepted" your "faith". Then listen what it has to say.
>fight
Any means are accepted. Priest, spell, summoned assist... What the fucking ever FEELS NATURAL CHOICE TO _YOU_!!!!
>flee
Ward it off somehow. This is most unproductive way of facing anything.

Fear is food for it.
>but how?
It's yours to figure out how not to fear. I have my own demons in my pocket and even made friends with it. Practically anything can become Demon. Think about Lucifer... First an Angel and now miss interpreted cast out who is accused being evil.
>>
if its still happening, first make an effort to keep your mind clean during the day.
Second, practice mindfulness/awareness during your days. It will help your mind stay focused, a focused state of mind inhibits emotional instability, and therefore, fear, panic and other negative emotions.
Third, when you think of it, exert your will to go back to your normal state of mind, free from the grasp of that thought/memory/influence until you eventually outcome it. It is better to focus on being ok with yourself and clean of fear than opposing the thought, keep the mental focus to yourself.

Keep that practice so that if it happens you'll be trained and it'll help you remember that course of action during the episode, in which case you'll be able to free yourself during what's happening to you.

Images of fear can't feed off of your emotions if you don't let them spill
>>
Garlic?
I think this is silly but I read this
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=95#6
>95.6 Questioner: I assume you mean that we should put the salt on the outer doors only and not the inner doors of the house. Is that correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We cannot express the nature of salt and water and garlic with clarity enough to inform you as to the efficacy with which salt absorbs vibrations which have been requested to move into salt when salt has been given water. We cannot express the full magical nature of your water, nor can we express the likeness and attractiveness of the garlic cut to lower astral forms. The attractiveness is negative and no service-to-self astral form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic.
[...]

Also have you considered this might be what they call an "unintegrated portion of the self"?. Maybe sending this entity "loving" and "accepting" thoughts may help. I don't think negative astral entities can do much except feed on fear, but I don't know much.
>>
>>18809098
This.
>>
>>18809133
Thank you. I've had these kind ot happenings in the past. People tend to get religous about it. I'm a spiritualist myself but sometimes you just need to make yourself understand that your personal inner space and your feelings are your territory, then things get ok.
>>
smoke some weed. u wont be able to remember ur dreams.
>>
>>18808624
I have sleep paralysis EVERY SINGLE TIME I sleep on my back. I thought it was a coincidence at first but it seems like as long as I'm not on my back everything is fine. I once woke up early after a night of drinking. It was daylight outside and I rolled onto my back thinking "fuck it, I'm over this thing and it's not even dark or scary". Well lo and fucking behold I slipped right into it. I dreamt my roommate was under my covers but he was just like a zombie looking evil thing. Totally paralyzed for about 20 seconds. Learned my lesson.
>>
>>18811429
yeah...

I stopped sleeping on my back for this very reason. I want to fight but I'm too much of a pussy. No, I'm not. HOLD MY BEER ANONS WE SLEEPIN ON THE BACK TONIGHT
>>
>>18811429
Oh... I wish I had this perk. I can slip from paralysis to this (controlled)dream state like instantly. I can even move around during SP. I think it's kinda astral projection of a kind.
>>
focus on trying to move your toes when you get paralysed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.