[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nostradamus, epiphany I had while dosing off.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1487731376040.jpg (29KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487731376040.jpg
29KB, 500x400px
Nostradamus.

From Monaco to near Sicily (california)
The entire coast will remain desolated:
There will remain there no suburb, (california) city or town
Not pillaged and robbed by the Barbarians. (barbarians = king of the mongols = north korea)

The great 'King of the Mongols' are NK. As said in other predictions.

27 years after 1999 +- 2 yrs (rise of the mongols prediction = NK)
So. Sometime in that time frame.

What? The entire destruction of California. Suburbs and everything. How? Nukes. Delivery method? Fleets of submarines.

Just a thought I had reading the quatrains. Nostradamus could have interpreted what he saw and interpenetrated as Italy; as the suburbs of Cali and the prominent areas.

Eh just throwing this out there. Take it with a grain of salt.
>>
When weapons and plans are enclosed in a fish,
Out will come a man (NK) who will then make war:
His fleet will have traveled far across the sea,
To seem to appear [surface] at the Italian shore. (california)
>>
Nostradamus was a shill of the highest degree
>>
>>18808525
I read an article today about there being a high chance of an earthquake in the California area and I think that is a lot more likely than nukes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4336986/Ancient-quakes-point-sinking-risk-California-coast.html#ixzz4c719Qa6y
>>
>>18808525
He was a huge troll
>>
>>18808525
I hate to be the harbinger of bad news, but,
Everything Will Be Ok.
>>
How are you coming to the conclusion of California when it mentions Sicily and Italy?
>>
>>18810058
And nukes would probably set it off, depending on how they were targeted.
>>
>>18808525
Fucking john titor
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.