[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: dark_forest_girl_by_roltirirang.png (151KB, 600x521px) Image search: [Google]
dark_forest_girl_by_roltirirang.png
151KB, 600x521px
Hey /x/ there's something that has been happening to me for a while now, from time to time i have dreams where everything is pretty much normal, with no apparent reason for me believe that's a dream ( I usually notice when i dreaming, thanks to my basic lucid dreaming skills), and on these dreams there's a girl she looks to be between 12 and 15. I have no idea who this girl is, and every time i ask her who she is, she just smiles and tells me "I'm your sister".
This girl has appear in my dreams for years now, usually two to three times every few months, She has help me go through depression, and when my ex and i broke up she cheer me up.
/x/ I have no idea why this happens to me or how that girl is. Does anyone have an explanation?
>>
File: 1485495930134.png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485495930134.png
230KB, 726x720px
>have dreams yesterday about swimming, then fleeing from alligators just to get to land and be beset by lots of snakes and wake up when one bites me

>earlier today when I slept/took a nap I had a dream about killing a big snake

Payback is a bitch!
>>
>>18808203
Does she need to be explained? Just say thanks to her. Sister maybe from "other side"?

>She will always be there for you just like you will always be here for yourself.
The IT is always with us and helps us when necessary from it's viewpoint. It takes form that is familiar with us. It can be explained as psychological phenomenon and/or occultic phenomenon. Ghost, Guardian angel, familiar soul from ether or psychological feedback in stressful situations. Pick any explanation that sounds legit and be glad that you have this kind of perk.
>>
>>18808203
There is a word for that in jungian psychology, she is your anima.
>>
I keep having dreams that reference other dreams I've had.

I had a dream where I was driving my sister's car and crashed it, like really just fucked it up. I got out of the car and there was glass in my arm so I started pulling it out and that's about where the dream goes fuzzy.

Few months/maybe a year later I had a dream that I saw my sister at the supermarket and apologized for wrecking her car.

I also have been having a set of dreams where I have the ability of telekinesis, it started out weak but now it's become very powerful.
>>
>>18808376
Me here.
>>18808411
Yes. Just about right. I've read some of Jung's books and they are worth their while.
>>
I'm gonna throw in one of my dreams and some shit I think it means.

When I was a kid, about 5-7, I had this nightmare. It played out a movie or something through the parts that I can remember.
It had this really big white cube room, with a white woman in a white dress, like a bride's dress, kinda in the middle of the room, with the view offset and above her. It was weird, you couldn't really tell her features, but at the same time you could.
She had black hair in a bun, hazel eyes, red lipstick I think it was, and a kinda powdery look to her cheeks, like she put on makeup or something. She never really spoke or anything, I'm sure she did but I can't remember if she did or not.
Then the scene would change to be what I think is like a old diesel engine, grey with a red stripe down the middle, being mushed between two red flesh walls. The train kept trying to force its way down, hitting a bottom and smashing its front end in over and over again.
Above the flesh walls and trains was a blue sky with a white flower on top.
I'd wake up crying, sweating all over, usually pissing the bed in the process.

The only reason I started to remember this stuff was cause I had the dream again one night, that being the third time in my whole life.

I've heard white is usually paired with purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings, but I also get a feeling of holiness from her. Dresses I've heard are more like expressing your feminine side, which I can understand with me because I've had problems with my gender before. Couldn't find much on a train, most said like you have less control or you're on a singular path, I don't too much about those though.
I've also looked into woman in white urban legends around my area, closest one being over two hours away. Another is on a mountain somewhere, which again would be unlikely to be close by.

I'd like some help trying to figure this out, its been bugging me for a little while now. Pic related.
>>
>>18808376
OP here thanks for your explanation anon, he IT is interesting I'll do research about.

>>18808411
The anima is really interesting. where can i find more info about the anima?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.