[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 70

File: tools_of_the_craft.jpg (50KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
tools_of_the_craft.jpg
50KB, 480x364px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

GDfriend's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q
http://bitcoinshell.mooo.com/users/techemporium/Symbols%20&%20Meanings.pdf

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

>IRC:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord Servers:
/div/cord: https://discord.gg/Fvpgm3h
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW

Previous thread: >>18806163
>>
Anybody doing any readings?
>>
>>18808185
Who knows.
>>
>>18808185
stray is, on the old thread. he has long queues, but he gets to everyone
>>
Doing readings. Ask away.

3-card or whatever method on-hand best fits the query.

The Source guides me in which queries will be answered and how.
>>
>>18808210
Should I leave everything behind?
>>
>>18808210
What does she feel for me? What does she think of me?
>>
>>18808212

3 of Swords: Difficulty accepting loss. The natural cycle will bring renewal.
4 of Pentacles: Creativity and new ideas. Overwhelming energy.
8 of Pentacles (rev): Lack of moderation. Impatience. Ignorance.

I also performed pendulum and coin divinations for you, and they all came up with "No" as the answer.
>>
>>18808226
You're right saying I'm having difficulty to accept loss... I just want to sink and die... Thanks
>>
>>18808210
Will I hear from my friend soon?
>>
>>18808219

The Devil (rev): Resisting temptations. Not a time for sensuality. Fear of one's own decisions.
The Universe (rev): Stagnation. Lack of willpower and confidence. Self-defined limitations. Resistance or opposition.
The Sun: Joy and simplicity. Life is wonderful. Energy. Activity, excitement, optimism. Rational approach. Confidence. Sexual Desire.
>>
>>18808210

What does the girl boots think about me
>>
>>18808236
I am getting very mixed results from all my methods on this one. What do you think that means?
>>
>>18808240
I can't take much from this.
>>
>>18808210
My habit of over thinking everything is going to affect me in any way?
>>
>>18808244
Don't know...what were the cards?
>>
>>18808242
This looks like it will go well with effort, but I don't know if it will all ultimately end up well or not.
>>
>>18808248
The Sun, Knight of Pentacles (rev), 3 of Swords

My pendulum/coin divinations were both 50/50 positive/negative.
>>
>>18808247
Justice (rev): Do not act out of habit. Imbalance. You may be acting unfairly. You are trying to avoid an honest evaluation.
6 of Swords: There is a need for objectivity and honesty.
4 of Cups: Find a moment of peace and balance. Action is possible and will lead to growth.
>>
>>18808210
Will it turn out to be a good thing that I moved back to Auckland?
>>
>>18808251

Thats cool. Thank you. I know you're getting lots of requests but could you do one more?

I wanted to know if school will go well this summer
>>
>>18808210

Recently started a new job - but theres another company (google) I’ve always been interested in joining but haven't been successful - they've got a job opening that is close to my experience - should I apply and if so will it work out?
>>
>>18808210
Will i achieve my objective?
>>
>>18808210
Should I go back and talk to her?
>>
>>18808274

I was moving my deck on the way to grab my pendulum and coins for this, and these two cards fell out:

Strength (rev): Feeling blocked from one's power. Weak. Overwhelmed. Meditation or some form of relaxation may help restore strength.

10 of Wands: Oppression.

All pendulum/coin divinations indicated "No" as the answer.
>>
>>18808277

The pendulum/coins say: not as well as it should if you don't work harder!
>>
>>18808282
Yes, you should apply. Being able to say you got accepted at Google is a feather in your cap either way, so here's an opportunity at at least having the chance to say. You miss 100% of the shots you don't bother to take. There is a 67% chance of Google working out well for you, so if they give you an offer, weigh the pros and/cons against your current job.
>>
>>18808285
You have a 75% chance of success.
>>
>>18808337
fuck
>>
>>18808210
When do I gain exposure?
>>
>>18808345
Okay thank you - I’ve actually found the email of the manager I would be reporting to, so I intend to reach out to them directly.
>>
https://youtu.be/YZY7QCBMWoE

Just wondering what my Thursday will be like

F
Capricorn
Shiny rainbows with stilts
>>
>>18808398
I'd trade if you want. Just give me a future career reading first.
>>
>>18808210
Hey Anon, should I pursue the relationship I've been wanting to pursue for a little over a year now? What do the cards say?
>>
does anyone know what happened to /div/cord??
>>
>>18808443

Asking as well did someone go batshit insane and close down the whole server?
>>
>>18808443
>>18808448
Probably just more drama. Keep an eye out on the thread and I'm sure someone will spill the beans soon enough.
>>
>>18808452
i dont think there was any drama though, atleast i hope so :(
one minute the server was fine the other minute everybody started getting kicked and invite doesnt work anymore..
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-20-02-26-17.png (218KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-20-02-26-17.png
218KB, 720x1280px
>>18808443
Chiron hacked it.
>>
>>18808456
Discord servers have been acting strangely, but I'll remain skeptical until I hear what happened.
>>
File: 1372007421734.jpg (81KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
1372007421734.jpg
81KB, 400x380px
>>18808459
Literally why post this, again?
>>
>>18808469
other discord servers are completely fine though and discord maintenance app says everything is ok...
i hope its just discord being silly :(
>>
>>18808471

>>18808459
>ignorant delusional psychotic
>ignorant
>delusional
>psychotic
>>
>>18808443
>>18808448
>>18808452
>>18808456
>>18808469
>>18808474
Knowing them, it's probably drama or sumbuddeh fucked up.
>>
>>18808351
Do you have an email that you can post here to talk at? I have something Google-related to discuss.
>>
>>18808474
Oh well. I enjoy the servers from time to time, but they seriously need to be reconstructed. I wish there was less of a "social network" aspect to div, though I understand the need for some people to have a coven of sorts without having to venture far from home. It just sucks that it takes away from the community as much as it adds to it. I wish people would get their heads on straight.
>>
>>18808493
You can reach me on [email protected]
>>
>>18808482
ipfs here, yeah same.. just woke up to no server.
>>
>>18808482
>tfw wasn't able to do those energy scans/reads that I wanted to do

;-;
>>
>>18808123
Fortune Telling is bullshit
>>
rip divcord
>>
trading 5 pendulum reads for a tarot read
>>
>>18808287
Probably.

>>18808350
15 days, 15 weeks, or 15 months. Try to make progress by/on each.
>>
>>18808566
Oddly, that makes a lot of sense for what I'm doing.
>>
>>18808210
Hello!

Would you mind telling me what I should focus on to keep moving forward? I'm quite lost right now.
>>
Trading. I do tarot and I'd like either tarot or scry in return.
>>
>>18808600
I can scry. Give query.
>>
>>18808628
Thanks for replying.
I've been thinking of using a spell. Will I get my desired result with the materials I am considering using?
>>
>>18808560
Awoo!
>>
>>18808631
A destination. There's a carriage with black horses being ridden towards it. It's being urged by the person riding it, perhaps not out of desperation, but simply out of want to reach the destination faster. Something in the carriage itself snaps and breaks, a part of the foundation, and the entire thing crashes and falls over, crushing the man underneath. No destination is reached.

tl;dr - not really, unless you want to get wrecked by whatever you're casting. the amount of energy you're putting or whatever you're using as a drive is rather efficient, but make sure your actual ''carriage'' of the spell is strong and well-built.
>>
>>18808638
Thanks. I will take more time to consider if this is something I want to do or not, and I will be careful about how I cast the spell if I decide to do it.
Did you have a query, anon?
>>
>>18808638
I wouldn't mind trading for a scry either. I can scry myself.

Why isn't the paper getting the response I'm hoping for? Will this new one fix it?
>>
>>18808643
Be careful with what you're doing then. Good luck.

No. I'm just a random anon giving freebie scries.

>>18808645
The clock is ticking, and a person is working on something. The milliseconds tick by, while the person is just trying their hardest to finish writing something. Are they writing anything though? It looks more like a very rushed and shoddy work, really. I can't make sense of anything. Once it seems to be done, the man takes the paper and puts it in a mailbox... inside of his room. The clock rings, and he's happy. But is the paper going anywhere?

tl;dr - you're more than likely going to be pressed for time and it may not even be anything better than what you have now. if you do decide to go through with it, then at least make sure it gets to the intended receiver of the paper.
>>
>>18808651
Hmm. I see.
>>
>>18808651
Thanks, anon. I'll be careful. :) You have a good day.
>>
>>18808651
Could I have one, please?
>>
>>18808651
Anon can you scry what'll happen if I move countries to be with my potential lover?
>>
>>18808657
Hmm. No.

>>18808665
I only decided to read for these two, sorry.
>>
>>18808667
No problem :) Thanks.
>>
>>18808432

6 out of 6 pendulum/coin readings say yes!

Avoid the following obstacles, and you should be golden:

9 of Swords: Cruelty. Feeling like a victim.
The Universe (rev): Stagnation. Lack of willpower and confidence. Self-defined limitations. Resistance or opposition.
6 of Pentacles (rev): Moment beginning to end. Save or invest money carefully during prosperity.
>>
>>18808679
Those are staggeringly related obstacles, thank you! I'll avoid them!
>>
Pendulum Reading anyone?Id like to know If i'll date B, despite recent events
>>
>>18808210
Hope you can answer this but it's alright if unable to.
What is to come of me and my ex's relationship? How do i make the outcome good?
>>
what you guys think of libranomancy? im willing to learn but couldn't find in anyplace a guide
>>
>>18808789
Dont know much about It...What is it exactly?
>>
>>18808789
You could ask Hijinks for some tips whenever they're around. But isn't it basically making out signs and symbols from the incense smoke and interpreting them to the question? I don't know if there's any kinds of rituals done or whether the incense is prepared beforehand for 'divination', or whether one stick is used for one querent.

At the very least you could look up some common symbols and what they mean and do a few test runs. See how you feel with watching the incense form into shapes and forms. Ask a few personal questions and note down what you may end up seeing. Then try feeding all the hungry querents here.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (28KB, 313x469px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
28KB, 313x469px
>>18808797
Smoke divination
>>
File: IMG-20170323-WA0001.jpg (68KB, 535x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170323-WA0001.jpg
68KB, 535x549px
>>18808811
*Mind blown*
>>
Hey can we get a new invite do div cord please?
>>
>>18808826
It's dead..
>>
>>18808826
I don't think we're going to get an invite any time soon, anon. From what I've read and heard pretty much everybody got kicked out of the server, roles removed, history disabled, etc and etc. Wouldn't happen without a good reason. Either the admins are going to do some extensive cleanup or /div/cord's down completely.

Just wait until either Alari or Rayner decide to explain as to what happened and hopefully they get it back up and running again.
>>
>>18808826
He's dead, Jim.
>>
>>18808841
>>18808842
Oh ok, I just joined yesterday and though I was kicked and wanted to know why, hahaha
>>
>>18808842
Drama queens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AkFELcJsME
>>
Yooo so is anyone rëäding
>>
>>18808210
Do I follow that advice and manage to do "that"? Is it possible rigth?
>>
>>18808210
What can I expect health-wise? Am I doing alright?
>>
>>18808210
Should I break up with my girlfriend or should I try to work it out?
>>
Will trade a Tibetan dice reading for a reading of my own. All I need is for you to clear your mind, calm your mind, and give me your question.

Want to know whether I should focus more on my Striking Techniques (Shaolin) or Grappling (BJJ). This may sound like a stupid query but it's of utmost importance to me as a martial artist.
>>
Anyone here willing to help out with a tasseomancy reading? Its my first time (I kinda messed up while turning the cup over) and I'm having a hard time catching the shapes
>>
Is this the end of /div/, or are there any other readers?
>>
Trading

male, scorpio

What's up with the confusion? What does it mean?
>>
>>18809116
I can read for a short while. Simple and short tarot readings, query and gender are the only requirements. Feedback, as usual, would be appreciated.
>>
>>18809147
Male
How can I fix myself?
>>
>>18809147
Thanks mate.
Male
Can I do what she told me?
>>
>>18809147
Hey!
Male

Should I pursue something more serious with the girl I'm going out or should I move on?
>>
>>18809147
Female
Will my boyfriend talk to me today?
>>
>>18809165
Where are you from?
>>
>>18809127
This is me:
>>18809013

Reading:
VARUNA - YAMA - YAMA. This matter will not be accomplished, so do not waste your efforts on it. Therefore engage in other courses of action. Even those will be difficult to accomplish, so it is advisable for you to be resolute in such matters.
>>
>>18809147
Male
love reading
>>
>>18809155
The Moon rv, The Lovers rv, The Justice rv.

You'll need to clear your vision and know what you exactly want to become. Don't focus on what other people say or build yourself off of what others may believe that may be best for you. You, yourself, are your own judge, and you should judge yourself right on what you want to become and whether you want to become someone else. It's a heavy feeling that I'm getting from you. Take it slow.

>>18809161
Six of Wands rv, Nine of Wands rv, The Moon.

Don't torture yourself over this and go talk to him. You are his girlfriend, after all. It'll be unclear until you either decide to take action or until he does decide to talk to you.

>>18809162
Two of Swords rv, Seven of Pentacles rv, Knight of Swords.

It's up to you to make the choice to either do it or not. But of course, it'll be hard to decide because you're stuck as the Knight of Swords at the moment; too many ideas and thoughts of logical nature. Logic can sometimes hurt one's perception. It's more likely that you won't be, but this is all sitting on you.
>>
>>18809193
>It's more likely that you won't be, but this is all sitting on you.
It is more likely that i wont do it? But what she told me is correct?
>>
>>18809193
I do believe I have a clear idea of what I want to become, albeit I'm unsure of how to get there. I don't really care about others.

>It's a heavy feeling that I'm getting from you
Yeah, that's really accurate right now, thanks.
>>
>>18809147
Male
A general of things to come, ty senpai
>>
>>18809147
Female
Is W going to be found guilty? At what cost?
>>
>>18809165
Four of Cups, Eight of Cups rv, Judgment rv.

Walk away and pass this potential opportunity. Be clear on what you want from this girl and see if she fits within your future in any way. Whether you want to spend a long time with her. But the cards first and foremost point to a painful walk away.

>>18809180
Three of Cups, Queen of Pentacles, The Hermit.

You may wish to socialize or talk more with people. There's a likely opportunity to get close to a potential interest. I don't see much interest from you, strangely. Being reserved won't work in regards of seeking love.

>>18809200
I don't understand what you mean. The interpretation that I can form from the cards is that you're more likely incapable of doing what she says than capable. Be it because of your nature as a person or unwillingness to work or simply the matter of the affair being pointless and a waste of time.

>>18809209
Research. Learn. Don't submit to your own horrors or nightmares, if you have any. At the very least, obtain more discipline and control over the changes that are happening within your life. I'm only assuming from the cards and I can very likely be wrong.
>>
>>18808459
Friendly sage since this is off topic, but I'm glad to see that I didn't make the cut.
>>
>>18809218
>The interpretation that I can form from the cards is that you're more likely incapable of doing what she says than capable
Anyway I could become more capable?
>affair being pointless and a waste of time.
Could be this too.
>>
>>18809147
female
what does p think of me?
>>
>>18809147
Male
How do I become better?
>>
>>18809218
>Being reserved won't work in regards of seeking love.

True. Ty
>>
>>18809147
Female
When will I get over my ex? I love him so much but it's over forever
>>
>>18809147
Female
What does this dude want with me?
>>
>>18809218
>painful walk away.
That's what I fear the most actually. I want to be with her but things are gonna get more and more complicated as time goes by and I'm not sure if she is up for it... Fuck

Thanks anyway, anon.
>>
>>18809211
Four of Wands, Queen of Wands, The Tower.

A potential breakdown or perhaps conflict in a place you may consider to be home. There's something rather amiss here, about this spread. Whatever negative that may happen though, it'll hit fast, and it'll remain there for a while.

>>18809213
Knight of Cups rv, The Justice, Ace of Swords rv.

He will be found guilty. Perhaps even red-handed. At the very least, he's not escaping from whatever he may have done.

>>18809223
Perhaps I may have worded it wrong. It's not the matter about capability, it's about your mindset and you, specifically. I can almost see you being curled up, gripping your head, thinking. Too much, maybe. Knight of Swords. Look up the card. The positives and the negatives. It's mostly the negatives that may be a problem for you.

>>18809228
The Hermit rv, Two of Wands, The Empress rv.

Not too reserved, willing to explore different approaches, perhaps more on the rational side of the irrational. The problem is that you may also be seen as either not knowing as to where you're heading with your life or not thinking about the long-term, be it your own life, as I said, or possible consequences of your actions.
>>
>>18809147
>>18809013
I guess my dude bailed on my trade. Would you care to shed some light on my situation?
>>
>>18809218
There isn't any change really going on right now, but I will try to follow your advice.

Thanks and have a good one.
>>
>>18809147
Male
Do I have any potential?
>>
>>18809147
Female
What does J(male) thinks of me?
>>
>>18809147
Amy
Do i find love soon
>>
Feeling like doing a couple of automatic draws

Requesters please provide:
First name
random quote of yours that you identify with

Thanks in advance. I pick who i draw for.
>>
>>18809250
>I can almost see you being curled up, gripping your head, thinking. Too much, maybe.
Yeah that is happenin.
fuck it, ill just do things without thinking about them
>>
>>18809266
Lina
Blue
"Alls well that ends"
Draw my next man for me please
>>
>>18809266

Nicholas
Black

>Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.
>Frank Herbert
>>
>>18809250
Thank you.

>He will be found guilty.
Will all his assets be seized?
>>
>>18809266
Gordon
Blue
Happiness is a pause between two moments of suffering
>>
>>18809266
leo
blue

if you stare too long at the abyss the abyss will stare back at you
>>
>>18809266
Alexis
White
Victory or death

I'd like a little reading about the near and medium term future, if you so please! Thanks !
>>
>>18809266
David
red
sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light.
>>
>>18809147
male
my crush likes me?
>>
>>18809147
will i hear frommy friend next month?
>>
>>18809266

Julio
Black
"Nice..."

Will my ex and I get back together ?
>>
>>18809147
>>18809288
male
>>
>>18809266
Felipe
Blue
"I need a coffee before you start talking"

General reading would be cool
>>
>>18809251
That's despicable. I'll do you before any others.

Shaolin: Seven of Cups, Two of Wands, Four of Cups rv.
Grappling: Temperance, Five of Swords, Page of Swords.

Taking up Shaolin would come with a much better start, although it's likely that any expectations and wishes and hopes that you may have will ground themselves after a period of time of working with this particular branch of martial arts. Grappling would be a different issue entirely. Possible conflicts over the methods themselves, how you're progressing, what you think of it, and you're more likely to abandon any pursuit in it.

>>18809229
Eight of Cups rv, Six of Cups rv, Three of Cups rv.

Do you hold onto the past and what has been good? Or are you by chance prone to hang up over good things and not wanting to move on? If that is the case, then you could become better by knowing that life has both good, and the bad. You can't run away from one or another. There will be good, and there will be bad. There will be people around you, and at times perhaps not so. Duality.

>>18809241
The Lovers, Page of Pentacles, Five of Wands rv.

Don't become saddened or jaded by what happened. Focus on what you need to do now. Material things, like work and study, if you're up to it. Love happens, and sometimes things fall apart. It'll happen again. But don't succumb to depression, not yet. Do something. Focus on something.
>>
>>18809177

But which matters... the ones I'm obsessing over or the ones I'm in right now.

Striking.. 3 of swords rx

Grasping.. the moon

Seems grasping will be better. Striking will set you up for disappointment or injury
>>
>>18809283
Query:
Love reading
>>
>>18809299
That you may have and will ground themselves. Sorry. Skipped an ''and'' in there.
>>
Trading

Should I pick A or J
>>
>>18809147
female
love reading
>>
>>18809219
nobody could ever hate on you! you're far too perfect and amazing!

hijinks and rustig for /DIV/ queen and king the two best people and the nicest too!
>>
>>18809308
... nevermind. I'm an idiot. I re-read that and it didn't make any sense. Ignore my attempt to fix my nonexistent mistakes.

>>18809248
Seven of Cups rv, Nine of Cups, Lovers.

He may simply want to be friends with you. Get to know you. Be closer. Perhaps in a way to see if his hopes are going to be fulfilled or not in regards of you.

>>18809255
Six of Wands rv, Six of Swords rv, Queen of Swords.

If there is potential, then it needs to be focused and maintained. Optimism, willpower, the drive and the urge. Not squandered over petty conflicts and beliefs or anything involving needless action and harsh judgment. It may come itself out when you decide to explore the world, or simply explore your life. Not standing upon a tall mountain, one spot, and be unmoving.

>>18809262
Five of Cups rv, Empress rv, Eight of Pentacles.

Hard working. Perhaps he sees any emotional problems or that you may be a bit unbalanced in regards of being feminine or emotional. Though I'm getting more of a sense that he perceives you more as a ''male'' than a female. Working hard, no nonsense, very few emotions.
>>
I'm done for now. Another reader showed up. Good night for now, /div/.
>>
>>18809330

Good night, rest easy.
>>
>>18809255
>>18809327
thanks a lot.
>>
>>18809248
>>18809327
>the lovers
Doesn't that mean sex
>>
>>18809330
good night thanks for the readings
>>
File: 20170323_192937.jpg (135KB, 461x820px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_192937.jpg
135KB, 461x820px
>>18809280
Dear Alexis,
To you i drew the Dance, a cheery feeling at first was associated with this piece. But as i drew, the figures in the background became more menacing than intended, and the woman dancing in the foreground took focus rather than them all being in focus. A frame appeared, as to show that the viewer is on the other side of the realm of this dance, its either outside or inside, looking in or out on the dance. As to show the distance, or the distancing. They all wear crowns of the newly blossomed greens, they are perhaps participating in a ritual of sorts. Although the woman is in the foreground, taking the viewers eye, the ones in the background seem far more interesting too.
>>
>>18809266
hailey
pink
"if you are too small to make a difference try sleeping with a mosquito"
what is good to look forward to for me? anything positive coming up?
>>
>>18809266
Gonzalo
Blue
Sin final no hay principio (taco taco) ty
>>
File: 20170323_195908.jpg (113KB, 461x680px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_195908.jpg
113KB, 461x680px
>>18809283
Dear David,
To you i give the inward looking creature. It was at first to fill the whole page with only the face, but it grew far more complex. The look was pained and strained, but it changed into a laughing fit instead. The creature is holding at its chest, unknowningly, in a saviour kind of way. The chest is filled with a duality of purity, enveloped in darkness. However, the creature is feeding itself with the mixture, through the outside exposures, head, arms and hands. A path arises, in its own oblivious. There were going to be external forces outside of the creature, but as i drew them they turned out to be aspects of the creature itself, only visible on the shadow side. Hidden, yet relevant and influencing. Halves that strike up and shroud the background. It is, however, on the other side that the impurity seeps into the creature through the head, arms, etc. Far too self-absorbed, it does not register, as it is caught in the doubled-edged, bittersweet emotion.
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18809425

I will scry or read cards.

What I wish to know is a bit of a dual question.
>Whose webs am I caught in? Who is caught in mine?

For those I will read twice.
>>
>>18809452
I'll do both. I do tarot.
My queries:
Will I ever go to his hometown again? (Tarot)
How does he feel about being out of touch with me for so many weeks? (Scry)
>>
>>18809266
I'm the one for whom you have claimed consistent enjoyment in drawing.
Red
"Hat man sein warum? des Lebens, so verträgt man sich fast mit jedem wie?"
>>
>>18809452
want a second opinion?
>>
>>18809407
Thanks reader. and great drawn!
>>
>>18809462

>Hometown

Page of Wands
Temperance reversed
Seven of Wands
Death reversed
Eight of Pentacles
Two of Swords
Two of Wands
Ten of Pentacles
The Chariot
Three of Swords

The read is pretty on spot with your query. You seek to travel, but it's going to take a lot of self management to get there. If you really put your foot down and are prepared to be embattled then you might return, but I think it may be as part of a compromise. I suspect that such a trip either will not happen, but if it does then it will not be to your satisfaction. I'm definitely getting the sense that you might be better off not going.

>How does he feel about being out of touch

Seeing a candle tilted. I don't see it lit. A hand holds an inkwell. No quill is dipped. An arrowhead pointed at parchment. Hands bang a keyboard in frustration. A key to a windup toy is turned. An axe is left buried in a stump.

Great frustration, and perhaps an impulse to lash out. Perhaps at circumstance, perhaps even blaming you. Such anger is often misdirected.
>>
>>18809463
why tell a joke and leave out the punchline?
>>
>>18809452
Nine of Swords
Strength
Three of Cups
King of Cups
Nine of Cups
--------
Eight of Swords
Knight of Wands
Two of Pentacles
Devil
Judgement

Seems the person who has you was expecting you. They're have a unique presence and a strong personality; someone people would easily be drawn to. It's hard to say what he has planned for you. I would be more worried if he was reversed. The bad news is that KoC isn't beyond toying with your emotions. They may try to bend you a bit, but they won't break you. Seems this person is most interested in testing your mettle. The other side of the coin is that being "caught" in this person's web may not be a bad thing. Sensing a little Stockholm's Syndrome in this situation. Explore your connection to the King of Cups. You may discover something valuable.
As for who is caught in your web, maybe someone you weren't expecting. Exercise caution, as this may end up being more than you've bargained for. Having this person caught in your web, so to speak, may end up doing more harm to you than good. This person does not have your best interests at heart and will only be cooperative as long as it suits them.
Me:
>>18809462
>>
I am open for a few tarot readings, they do take some time for me but I will attempt to get to them all. I will do one card yes/no, but your query should ideally be detailed. If you want me to do a specific spread please do tell me. Rare or previously unknown Kurt Russells or Michael Fassbenders are greatly appreciated.

Name
Query
>>
>>18809486
That scry was spooky in a good way. I'll just leave it at that it contained exactly the information I was looking for. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>18809463
You're terrible at German.

>>18809296
Doing you next, then i have to go.
>>
>>18809512
He just forgot his gaensefueschen and also left out the fucking punchline
>>
>>18809502
Gonzalo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63O7X2jeWFM
A general of things to come, ty senpai
>>
File: IMG_2834.jpg (141KB, 730x989px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2834.jpg
141KB, 730x989px
>>18809502
Hi reader!
Pat
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=drGx7JkFSp4
I am trying to save money around the home and I want to change my internet and cable and phone and bundle them. Should I go with the other company I am thinking about? It has a great deal for the first year at least. There is even room to pay more for the second and following years compared to what we are currently paying. I just want to know if pulling the trigger will be ok or if I should wait until after the retrograde. I can be so indecisive and I really don't want to screw my family over. Thanks for any help.
>>
>>18809524
Dann muss er sich ein bissen anstrengen. Bemühung lohnt sich.
>>
>>18809266
Greetings Eyes!
Pat
Green
"Through all the changes the Universe brings, I feel the center of stability which is within me."
Anything that stands out for the next 6 months please? Thank you!
>>
>>18809568
Oops missed the part where you said you're leaving.
>>
>>18809512
Kanskje det, men ikke så dårlig som du tror.

>>18809524
Yes, but I saw no Englishmen around.
>>
>>18809568
Its ok. If you want an intrinsic drawing, you could send a small (or larger) description of whatever resonates or makes sense to you, and i could make a detailed drawing for you tomorrow? If you want, send it to [email protected] and ill have a look at it first thing in the morning.
>>
>>18809502
emily
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siqrFpXBvBU
love reading for the next two weeks?
>>
>>18809471

For a different question: which web did I catch them in?

As to you, I'll scry or tarot your query.
>>
>>18809527

>six of swords, page of swords rev
You will travel restlessly. Take caution not to burn out or hurt the ones you care for.
>>
File: 20170323_211318.jpg (85KB, 454x662px) Image search: [Google]
20170323_211318.jpg
85KB, 454x662px
>>18809296
Dear Felipe,

As general as it gets, i drew a being tripping on a very small object. That was the core image, a simple being caught mid air, mid trip. However, as the being developed, and slowly fell, a hole grew and metaphorically threatened to swallow it whole. As the hole finished, several small other objects manifested too, creating a maze of small objects hovering around. They themselves are insignificant, both in meaning and size, however its in combination they suddenly turn weirdly dangerous.
>>
>>18809617
pls do >>18809589
>>
>>18809540
Now, that there's a rare Russell you've got! Why thank you!

>ten of pentacles rev, five of pents reversed
In your current state it doesn't look like you have too much to spare, so that inclines towards picking a plan that would pay more later. As for waiting until retrograde is over, there isn't an immediate dire situation, so there really isn't a wrong decision you can make here.
>>
File: 1490238906484.jpg (189KB, 817x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1490238906484.jpg
189KB, 817x1222px
>>18809617
Will I ever get a petite gf?
>>
>>18809591
two of swords reversed
four of cups reversed
the chariot

You placed them in a spot where they can't move at all. like you trapped them in more than one sense: on an intellectual level, they feel trapped in their thoughts and on a physical level, they can't move. Mostly on an intellectual level. They are very stuck right now mentally.

love reading
>>
>>18809633
I like the one on the left harder and looks more like metal gear jack.
>>18809589
Seeing the same cards as anon except for the two of wands and ace of cups.

Honestly I think you'll meet a intelligent guy that you talk over coffee like at a coffee bar like fuckbucks.
He will deliver you empathy and ecstasy he's a big guy4u

You'll find the guy in a shop you frequent so be flirty and outgoing. That's shown by the ten of coins.

Seeing your going thru a boring lull period of your life. It picks up when you find a bf.

Seeing a dinner that will bring you closer to your parents.

You have a special guide for the next little while a lemur... There pretty rare as guides.

Aura looks great. Gold and silver. Seeing some pain in your knees and finger though.

Eat some aleeve anon.

Someone keeps showing me a gold necklace. Is it important for some reason.
>>
>>18809651
I do see a gf but she's medium sized not petite.

Blacker hair grey eyes.
>petite sized better not be a nipper lover anon.
>>
>>18809562

>page of pentacles, eight of wands, five of cups, ace of wands
A seeming to be promising one night stand that ends in emptiness and sorrow. After a period of solitude and contemplation, you will begin a new relationship that's full of life.
>>
>>18809688
Senpai can you tell me about my future gf? ty
>>
File: jude law hat.jpg (41KB, 680x478px)
jude law hat.jpg
41KB, 680x478px
>>18809688
How do I become more spiritual?
Have I ever experienced something truly paranormal, what was it?
>>
>>18809674

Interesting. I cast a wider net than I thought.

>love reading

A leaf, or rather an ornament meant to look like a leaf, too thin and done in metal. Too thick to be leaflike but too thin to be durable. An ironing board with the iron facing outward, the possibility of being burned doing mundane tasks. A chalice, at first looks gold, then maybe silver, and covered with glyphs. Perhaps it would be better to examine it before you drink from it.

I'm getting a sense that your potential love interests might be a bit dangerous to become entangled with before further examination.
>>
>>18809700
Sure will one day.
>>
File: Cheryl001.jpg (33KB, 500x300px)
Cheryl001.jpg
33KB, 500x300px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No next bf/gf/next romantic partner queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Requisites:

>Gender:

>A Color & Geometric Shape:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
Trading

What is my biggest obstacle now
>>
>>18809688
>Of course not cheswick..Of course not..
But will she at least be British? I love british
>>
File: 1490242743219.jpg (77KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1490242743219.jpg
77KB, 600x801px
>>18809711
I do see it but not until you make enough money to go and buy books and learn.
Your only going to get as much as you put into this anon.
Your more like a scryer like stray and acanthus. Not so much a yugioh master. Or magic domino player.

I wouldn't mind you try scrying like them.

You can try on me if you want.

As for paranoms I feel is a dreams thing and a spirit attachment.

They Come true cause your a scryer. Most dreamers are literal untrained scryfests.

Try scrying pick up some mirrors and books.

Your gonna make anon.
>>
>>18809749
British OR petite
>>
>>18809589
Since they're both wearing an eyepatch and there's one of each you could say you've got .... snake eyes ahahahhaaaaaa
ok that was terrible, but double the plissken equals double the fun

>the sun, knight of cups, five of wands
Overall, you won't be very focused or committed, but you will meet someone wonderful. Someone you can feel comfortable and be yourself around. It will be more of a stumble upon kinda thing. Both of you will radiate joy, positivity, and all those other good emotions out there.

sidenote: Knight of Cups is a fuckin awesome card for this you lucky bastard

>>18809690
aww anon u okay
why u delete
>>
>>18809345
Thank you, eyes !
>>
File: au24_60r.gif (24KB, 684x673px) Image search: [Google]
au24_60r.gif
24KB, 684x673px
https://discord.gg/PZVup4g
>>
Love reading......
Will I date B, despite recent events?
Thanks whoever answers this........
>>
File: DomHemingway-JudeLaw.jpg (25KB, 749x421px) Image search: [Google]
DomHemingway-JudeLaw.jpg
25KB, 749x421px
>>18809750
>scryer
That is unexpected, but cool.
>You can try on me if you want.
I may try in the future.
>Most dreamers are literal untrained scryfests.
Curious, as a kid i had a dream about one "normal" school day, months later this dream would come true detail for detail.
>Try scrying pick up some mirrors and books.
What books are the best?
>>
>>18809767
Http://discord.gg/qWN3dcM

Your welcome faggots
>>
>>18809794
Mirror magic is good.
>>
>>18809812
mirror magic, huh? ill check it one day.
what do you use? scrying or ?
>>
How do people get the images in their head from a scry? Do you just press on your eyeballs until it makes colors and interpret the blobs, or what?
>>
>>18809767
will end bad?? but why cheswick? what possible factors would cause a bad thing with my person

>S_crying.jpg
>>
>>18809586
Thank you, will do! :D
>>
>>18809688
Do i get a gf in the future? how does she look like? where will we meet?
>>
File: Jude-Law-295707[1].jpg (50KB, 590x875px) Image search: [Google]
Jude-Law-295707[1].jpg
50KB, 590x875px
>>18809681
whats my next man like? do i already know him?
>>
>>18809633
Thank you very much. All signs seem to point to yes and cell phone plans are next. Thanks! Have a great year! :D
>>
>>18809617

Hey Cheswick, this is part of a reading you gave back in August.

>A uncle is about to reappear with disastrous consequences. Be careful.
>Yeah I kept getting houses but it kept fading as if it's not set in stone.... You need to get him to fix it.... Before shit goes down....

It turn out that you were refering to a different uncle than the one I originally thought. There's a recent legal dispute and he's appearing to be on the brink of a mental collapse, which makes sense with what's at stake. It's a civil case, but he could face federal punishment.

Jail time? How many years?
Will all assets be seized?
Does he have money off-shore?
Is his family going to be moving in with mine?

>>18809750
>Using that image
kek. I knew you'd like.
>>
File: IMG_2836.jpg (116KB, 750x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2836.jpg
116KB, 750x849px
>>18809633
You're welcome for the pic. :D He reminds me a bit of Heath Ledger in that pic.
>>
>>18809853
Yeah he's moving in enjoy the keks.
He has money offshore when he touches it the cops storm your house.
Everything gets seized he only goes to jail after cops reloaded happens In your house.

Fix this problem before it starts. Don't let him move in fuck him.

Yeah I like that one. A real thinking patrician.
>>18809876
It's sad the Jew's killed him.
>>18809832
Seeing you need to focus on school and work before a gf will magically be summoned on your pecker.
It's weird how you only will do shit if there's something in it for you or your 100% getting something out of it... Only child feels.
Grow up and stop being selfish and maybe she will appear one day when you have your shot together.

Feeling Buddhism around you... Like got a image of budda man in buddha land.
>>18809823
You feel like a Leo...... Are you a based leo... You have your answer right there.
>>18809817
I've opened by chakras to lvl 666 I don't need a mirror I just use my shigami eyes.
>>18809846
You do already know the guy. But it's awhile before you guys realize.

Seeing beside love your in a very nice transitional period and it's good like real good.
There is family and friend love all around but no. You have to go ahead and want a bf.
Your ruining your Eden anon stop it.
Why is it your very tantrum oriented when you don't get what you want.. chill out try some mdma maybe. And relax.
>>
File: 1490238778568.jpg (60KB, 300x561px) Image search: [Google]
1490238778568.jpg
60KB, 300x561px
>>18809820
You open up Buddha's magic colouring chakra book and get to hardcore studying.

I mean I've made contracts and friends with tame digimon. And made trades for shingami eyes.

Also it helps being born a witch and medium

Usually it comes as pictures like cups and cars or games... That are familiar to you and your suppose to play >SCRY:THERE'S A PUZZLE TO SOLVE
>>
File: jude-law_header.jpg (593KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
jude-law_header.jpg
593KB, 1500x844px
>>18809911
>you only will do shit if there's something in it for you or your 100% getting something out of it.
Hey, its not a bad trait ( or very bad atleast)
t b h i dont want/care about a gf, just the "achievement" of having one.

>Feeling Buddhism around you... Like got a image of budda man in buddha land.
Now this I care about, tell me more of what you see
>>
File: birthday jude.jpg (74KB, 620x822px) Image search: [Google]
birthday jude.jpg
74KB, 620x822px
>>18809911
Hey Ches, Jude Law-Birthday/filmmaker anon from the last thread, think I might've unintentionally gotten skipped over. Mind doing a reading?

Capricorn M, predominantly Saturnian chart, biggest virtue & vice is an overactive self-awareness.

What should I focus on to overcome my self-defeating nature at this critical point in my life? Either what is it at the source of my problem, or what should I be conscious of to lift myself out of this cycle? I feel trapped by my own design and I'm looking to overcome whatever it is blocking the path I'm trying to live out.
>>
File: hulu_judelaw_pope_011216.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hulu_judelaw_pope_011216.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
>>18809911
>I just use my shigami eyes.
Checking through your old posts, this "eye" thing you speak of, could actually be remote viewing, isnt it?
Is remote viewing what you use? Can i learn it? How?
>>
>>18809911
Ches.. should I give up on this guy? I feel like I'm the only one putting effort into my friendship with him. I always have to be the one to ask to hang out.
>>
>>18809942
Dicks out on a oujia board helps.
>>18809939
I'm sorry then honey. I can read everything what kinda one do you want.

>your my new favorite BTW.
>>18809930
Like ok
>achievement... Like this isn't warcraft dude.
>she's not gonna be a worgan druid. With huge tits

Yeah I think your suited for eastern gook nip religions they would help you rework your entire outlook thus far you've created for yourself.

He was smiling and almost looked as if he cheered you on. As you read buddha land texts.

Why are they always orange.
Why do they eat rice
Why do they not grow into there bodies.
Why are they so short.
>>
File: 1490241881790.jpg (70KB, 634x920px) Image search: [Google]
1490241881790.jpg
70KB, 634x920px
>>18809949
He is going through some issues ATM but he thinks your one of the guys DESU.
Don't give up. Ask about his feels help him.out.

School is all around you. Pick the right class anon.
Your not really thinking it through in most cases stop with the tunnel vision and look up and scroll up IRL.
I feel your about to get in a fight with your family esp. A father about your lack of real goals.

Grow up babe.
>>
>>18809982
So he just sees me as a friend?
>>
>>18809982
If you were up for it, what will my next bf look and act like?
>>
>>18809624
I get what you say, taking a simple issue and drowning on it. I'm going to be careful with that.

Thanks for the reading Eyes (great drawings btw)
>>
File: 1488777700947.gif (498KB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
1488777700947.gif
498KB, 350x266px
>>18809959
>>achievement... Like this isn't warcraft dude.
Whatever you say, honestly? I just meant that I do not care about relationships that way, I just want to be able to say to myself
>Had a gf, so its good
Other than that I dont care about it, dont see what is bad about that.
>she's not gonna be a worgan druid. With huge tits
Have never played warcraft, although would prefer XCOM snakes, if that was the case.
>Yeah I think your suited for eastern gook nip religions they would help you rework your entire outlook thus far you've created for yourself.
Dont like nips and their religions, and obviously not suited for them.
Thanks tho
>>
>>18808561
What sort of query are you looking for? I can do a quick reading or two.
>>
>>18809982
What does she want from me?
>>
File: 1490236819412.jpg (90KB, 450x594px) Image search: [Google]
1490236819412.jpg
90KB, 450x594px
>>18809939
What's in your forth house and fifth house.

There's nothing you can really do as its in your nature to live in both worlds. The creative process and the normie bullshit.

This is what makes you able of success though. We're other fags fail you Excel under this stress. Your trying to hope a thought will help you escape. But it's just not. It's the thinking itself that is freeing.

The endgame is there is no escape only existence. And when you understand you will be at peace.

This whole thing your going through would make a great movie. Except noone ever writes it.

I mean you are very capable. If your feeling down because of Saturn try crystal infusions in your water on 10 20 30 days of the month.

Get some sand pictures and actual sand in glasses for a mood enhancer to counter that faggot Saturn
>>
>>18809990
Then whats with Buddha stalking you...

You still need to rework your life anon. >>18810003
IDK
>>18809986
Blocked
>>18809985
Blocked
>>
File: Jude-Law[1].jpg (170KB, 800x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Jude-Law[1].jpg
170KB, 800x1202px
>>18810013
when do i get a relationship
>>
>>18810025
>Then whats with Buddha stalking you...
I dont know, can you find out?
>>
File: jd.jpg (84KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
jd.jpg
84KB, 600x788px
>>18809911

The house needs a good raid. It hasn't been raided in a long time. It'll be like all the times my mom called the cops on my dad.

>A real thinking patrician.
21st century aristocrat it's purist form
>>
Is anyone doing readings?
>>
File: 1457205848608.jpg (159KB, 1100x639px) Image search: [Google]
1457205848608.jpg
159KB, 1100x639px
Looks like things have died down for a while. I'll do some tarot readings here
Put the following and I'll see what I can do, though I'm pretty rusty I admit

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no
>>
File: wchBbVL.jpg (345KB, 2048x1526px) Image search: [Google]
wchBbVL.jpg
345KB, 2048x1526px
>>18810356
I like to make jokes and am pretty good at making myself and others laugh. Usually fairly reserved initially, selective about who I choose to build rapport with. Dislikes crowded spaces. Sometimes over analyzes things.

I've been making some improvements recently, will they bear fruit this year?

Thanks
>>
>>18810369
how does chiron's cock taste?
>>
File: l-elf.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-elf.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>18810356

I'm everything that I say that I'm not and fully aware of the contradiction. I'm an extrovert that behaves like an introvert, and often overly analytical.

They run a broad gamut of personalities.

>When is the best time for me to start pulling them in?
>>
>>18810369
Sorry haven't a part of the drama or whatever here so idk what you're on about
Care to enlighten me? Or maybe it's better I don't know hahhhh

>>18810392
5 of Disks, 7 of Disks

This doesn't seem like outright discouragement, a guarantee that things will go bad, but...
There is a likely negative outcome. Sorry bout that, but things are going to go badly. If you are more active that will help. As, paradoxically, will not worrying and being patient and methodical.
Too much frustration and impatience has made and will make you prone to mistakes. Rushing things is not good, but neither is complete inaction, which can come when said rushed and failed things effect you too much.

That initial reservedness you mention, that is nothing good. You see it as class but it is really just anxiety and shyness that is holding you back.

Yes, I can see you have been making SOME improvements, but overall you haven't been doing as much as you could. So kudos for trying at all, but they don't give out so many awards for effort in real life

In the end either you make things happen or not. As Confucius say, there is no trying. Only doing a thing or not doing a thing. Deep, I know

So basically, no. Things will not bear fruit. You can change your fate though. None of this is set in stone, it's just the likelihood if things continue along their path, so do your best to make changes now

Btw, fruit grows faster if you water it. Just saying. Don't be lazy and let things go to waste
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (28KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
28KB, 600x602px
>>18810406
its that actually her, i mean, if she is i dont get the criticism
>>
File: Cheese.jpg (55KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
Cheese.jpg
55KB, 500x452px
>>18810013
Thanks Ches.

4th: Taurus, IC
5th: Gemini, empty

The reason I mention Saturn so much is a 6-planet stellium in 12th Capricorn with Saturn as the central planet of the conjunct. The only outliers are Jupiter & Chiron opposite in 6th Cancer, Pluto in 10th Scorpio, and Mars in 11th Sag.

You make a good point about learning to deal with the nature of my being as it is, and this is what I've been working on, but I don't think the answer to "how do I get past this crisis of self-defeat" is merely "accept it." It sounds to me like that would lead to misery, nihilism, and sloth. I feel like I should ask a followup -- what should I embrace or let go of now to best begin living in "both worlds"? I'm not quite up to crystal infusions yet.

And you're a very welcoming host to someone new to /x/, thank you for that.
>>
File: 1489996969830.png (382KB, 656x751px) Image search: [Google]
1489996969830.png
382KB, 656x751px
>>18810369
Well I've scryed you and looks like your into pedophilia.
>>18810394
Apparently if some are to believe it tastes really bad.
>>18810406
Awe all I see is perfection unlike the fag in this pic.

Why do you have a voyer boner for watching people fuck animals. >>18810437
>>
File: Koyomi_Araragi.png (602KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Koyomi_Araragi.png
602KB, 1024x576px
>>18810356

>personality (reading of someone else): independent girl, kind of narcissist, ambiguous when speaking.

I want to know what she thinks about me. Since we're exes and I want to get back to her, is there an opportunity to get back together?
>>
>>18810369
Why don't you just trip with the name voyeurbonerIlikewatchingpeoplefuckanimals
>>
>>18810451
Scry what happened to the discord
>>
>>18810451
What will come from this job that i got, Ches? Not feeling it that it's going too well.
>>
>>18810406

Chironymous you're to blame for all of this.

All she did was ignore you and show people what you said to her. But I guess abusers don't like getting brought out into the light, do they?
>>
>>18810467
What's wrong with sexual liberation I am straight but I also fuck chicks on occasion.

We're the fuck is he anyway. I've never once seen him whore himself out in div.

>>18810472
Yeah from a accessed broken tooth.
Pls gibs money for the help cheswick get it pulled out fund.
>>
>>18810467
>She does butt stuff you know.
I didnt want to know that in /div/ man, anons will think im a pervert now, i just said she was pretty and dont feel comfortable discussing what trips do sexually, will probably get cursed/hexed if i continue typing
>You should get in touch with her.
Yeah, nah. dont want to get killed

>Cheswick are you killing me? this pain is not not normal, Cheswick stop
>>
>>18810496
>lately
>>
>>18810497
>Pls gibs money for the help cheswick get it pulled out fund.
Oh come one, my teeth actually hurts whoa that is amazing, if i live after this i could actually learn this or not bu still.
Come on stop
IM SORRY if i was "disrespectful or shit"
>>
>>18810497
>I am straight but I also fuck chicks on occasion.
That's not straight; that's bi.
>>
>>18810475
Like Napoleon said you wouldnt believe me if I told you.
>>18810496
But that asshole is right saying he wants to fuck animals. Fuck maybe I'll be the next one and you'll say I fuck dogs.

Cocksucker why don't you go eat someone's asshole since your full of fucking shit
>>
File: 1490042776765.jpg (19KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1490042776765.jpg
19KB, 600x456px
FUCKING HELL CHESWICK
i knew posting that was a bad idea, but eh
confusion is my epitaph
>>
>>18810508
Yeah it's broken at the root I've been doing half a bottle of 500ml ibuprofen a day for about six months now.
>>
Is there anyone that could do a general resding for me?
>>
>>18810530
For what having a broken tooth. Or for being right

Doesn't make me a retard.

Why do you fucks always troll me when I'm trying to watch pewdiepie
>>
>>18810536
You're going to fuck up your kidneys doing that
>>
File: valvrave-14-16-kriemhild.jpg (33KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
valvrave-14-16-kriemhild.jpg
33KB, 680x383px
>>18810374
Thanks

>>18810402
4 of Cups, 5 of Wands

These two are disagreeing. The four says take your time, but the five says to hurry up. The four would like you to consider things fully, release emotional biases and act confidently and do things how they have worked before

The five shows that this isn't a certain thing and becomes less certain as time goes on.
I can't see this well but it seems like there are many things that may grab their attention or change their mind. I'd say, listen to the five primarily.

The knowledge you seem to possess, of time being short and opportunities few should push you on, not hold you back and make you too cautious, but of course, rushing can easily ruin situations as I told the last querant.

No matter your planning and confidence, if you feel pressured to act too quickly you can lose it. I would say finding a balance between these is crucial, and if I had to say an amount of time, which I am not good at, I would tentatively say over the next 1-3 weeks

We'll see. I'll be around by the next point in your path where things develop and I'm interested to see myself how things turn out as it seems so unclear and I want to know why
Start moving as soon as possible, but without rushing, especially don't appear rushed

The five of wands also seems to point toward competition, whether that is with other people for them or events in their life distracting as I mentioned, or both, I am uncertain, but it is certain you'll be tested at least a little. Sometimes you gotta prove your worth and this is one of those times. Good luck

And a big thing about the five as a problem is the overthinking you mentioned. It doesn't need to be some grand scheme to get somebody. It can be as simple as asking someone out for tea or whatever
Be friendly and break the ice and all. These cards both warn against too much intensity and too much thought. People generally prefer comfortable, more of their personalities do than don't. Be chill but not boring
>>
>>18810536
>Yeah it's broken at the root I've been doing half a bottle of 500ml ibuprofen a day for about six months now.
So you caused me the teeth pain? that just evil,if you did it of course
>>
>>18810511
>>18810467

The only people that get off to drama and buttstuff are Imga and Chiron, because they are both massive faggots.
>>
>>18810543
I should probably start replying to recent posts instead of the original whoops
>>18810438
>>
Very quick and short two-card pull (Lenormand):

> Name or Nickname
> Gender
> Some kind of picture you like or that vibes with you

Only ask once please or the reading will be incorrect. Give permission in your mind that the cards are allowed (through me) to tell you the truth and not what you want to hear before you post.
>>
File: 1480184850702.png (341KB, 749x650px) Image search: [Google]
1480184850702.png
341KB, 749x650px
>>18810565
Charles
Male
>>
File: 1490052184302.jpg (60KB, 594x446px) Image search: [Google]
1490052184302.jpg
60KB, 594x446px
>>18810565
R
Male
Should I become an occultist?
>>
File: 1473638970378.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1473638970378.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>>18810565
alise
f
what does he feel about me?
>>
File: MoebComVertCrystal.jpg (371KB, 585x800px) Image search: [Google]
MoebComVertCrystal.jpg
371KB, 585x800px
>>18810565

ian
male

new to lenormand, heard it's more descriptive. how do you do your readings?
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 509x289px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 509x289px
>>18810356
Introvert guy, mostly quiet. Passionate about the stuff that i do.

What will come from this job that i am? What is in the future for me?

Thanks
>>
>>18810549

Makes sense. Thank you very much.
>>
File: 1486930133207.jpg (279KB, 764x899px) Image search: [Google]
1486930133207.jpg
279KB, 764x899px
>>18810565
Patrick
Male
>>
Up to the part where he gets the shotgun guise.
What happens next to pewds
>>18810545
Yeah well one kidneys already from a fight I was in for female dominance.

I guess it won't be long till I'm just another one for the graveyard.
>>18810538
>subtle whiteknighting wtf I love div now.
>>
File: Ougi_wraps_around_Koyomi.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ougi_wraps_around_Koyomi.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
Gtg for a little bit. I'll be back in a few to continue

>>18810456

3 of Swords

Regret, pain, annoyance etc
I would say, no probably not much of a chance
And if you did, it wouldn't be like it was. It would be difficult for you both and not what you need right now. This is a little bleak. I'll try drawing another card for advice...

Princess of Wands

Hmm, focus on what is fun and takes skill
Stuff you can be good at. Whatever feels productive and enjoyable. I'd say focus on studies/work with creative stuff on the side, and I'd also say, look for someone new. This card points towards an interesting rebirth for you that is possible in the coming months but it isn't a main path and you will need to be getting out every day for this to happen...
Yeah, you won't be getting over her soon as it is. If you find someone new, though
I believe in you. Don't make the mistakes you made with her, alright?

>>18810536
Yikes
>>
>>18810565
Sera
Female
W's feelings towards me?
>>
File: 1490060895232.jpg (91KB, 443x591px) Image search: [Google]
1490060895232.jpg
91KB, 443x591px
>>18810482
Of course not.
Malignant histrionic narcissists go apoplectic when you confront them with their own behavior.
Extinct Marsupial's been internet harassin' for like twenty plus years.
Brent here will likely be still be doing this sort of thing long after his prostate stops functioning, given he's already almost 40.
>>
File: 1490054051164.gif (458KB, 256x256px)
1490054051164.gif
458KB, 256x256px
What religion or entities could "help" someone achieve certain things that could be considered inmoral or bad? or using methods that are like it?
>>
File: IMG-20170306-WA0002.jpg (953KB, 1872x3328px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170306-WA0002.jpg
953KB, 1872x3328px
>>18810565
Sam
Female
Anything you can tell me about my life after graduating this summer would be appreciated.
>>
File: t3_60vw03.jpg (459KB, 1300x2009px) Image search: [Google]
t3_60vw03.jpg
459KB, 1300x2009px
>>18810568
>>18810588
Forgot to add, please ask a question or it will be incredibly vague and general because the cards could apply to almost everything.

>>18810569
Hello R.

Should you become an occultist?

>First card: Book
>Second card: Letter

Absolutely yes. The Book represents education and secrecy, the unknown as well as secret knowledge. Combined with the Letter (a card that tells you about news, something-on-its-way) it means to bring the secrets up to the surface and receive a 'diploma'... In your case the cards urge you to take this path.

But it is your choice after all.
>>
>>18810612
Define the acts and I'll let you know; "immoral or bad" is a very subject definition
>>
File: Novgorod_torg.jpg (819KB, 1949x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Novgorod_torg.jpg
819KB, 1949x1400px
>>18810565
Michael
Should I ask that girl out again or just leave it at this and move on.
>>
>>18810618
>Define the acts
Revenge, possible murder, stealing, cheating, sabotaging, if its bad it could be added.
>>
>>18810588
>>18810616
Woops was expecting a general-ish reading

When will I find happiness again?
>>
>>18810620
Does he have feelings towards me?
>>
File: 1490310398657.jpg (51KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490310398657.jpg
51KB, 768x960px
>>18810620
>Likes anal sex.
b-but its 2017
>>
>>18810612
Nature spirits like fey. If your srs look into wicca invocations for them. Like leaving milk outside.
And planting toadstools
>>
>>18810616
>Absolutely yes
In that case, things can only get much more interesting now.
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18810621
>revenge
Is it warranted revenge? Because hell almost any pantheon has got someone for you. Odin can be a spiteful fuck, and if you show your careful planning he could be called upon.
>>
>>18810621
tell us, good sir
>>
>>18810621
Also what this anon said >>18810630
Fey are probably your best bet, but damn be careful about deals with them. Still, go hard or go home hey?
>>
File: paypa.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
paypa.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>18810565
Moik
Male
How do others see me?
>>
>>18810647
Post some clothed pics babe, I need jack material. I'll give you two weeks worth of loosh.
>>
>>18810626
He does but he's very scared to commit and rejection.
>>
File: 1095715._UY475_SS475_.jpg (29KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
1095715._UY475_SS475_.jpg
29KB, 475x475px
>>18810621
Amazonian assault sorcery.
>>
>>18810634
>>18810642
No big story with drama to share, i just want to do some "experiments" here and there
I just want to use the fate of individuals to do the experiments, and get revenge on those who have direspected me in the past.
Boring huh?
>>18810640
>warranted revenge
Lets call it one sided revenge, only i live it, only i see it.
>Odin can be a spiteful fuck, and if you show your careful planning he could be called upon.
Interesting.
>>18810630
>>18810645
feys? Ill investigate.
Thanks
>>18810660
>Amazonian assault sorcery.
How does it works?
>>
File: images1.jpg (11KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
images1.jpg
11KB, 190x266px
>>18810572
Hello Alise.

What does he feel about you?

>First card: Fox
>Second card: Rider

The Fox is a personal card and indiciates lies, dishonesty and self-deception. It also means that something is happening at the wrong time. So be wary of trusting him. Generally the Rider card brings good news however combined with the Fox it tells you to be suspicious of the person and do not trust any new things they have to tell you.

It could also mean that the guy in question isn't willing to adapt or being pressed into anything (a relationship or any kind of bond)...

Judging from the cards, this person doesn't feel love or genuine interest for you.

>>18810579
Hello introvert guy.

What will come from this job that you are in within the close future? 1 year.

>First card: Snake
>Second card: Key

There will be problems in your job. These problems might be rooted in deceit and seduction (either literal, sexual seduction or seduction in the sense of being used by another person for their own gain) - whatever it is, it can and most likely will make you struggle.

Difficulties are inevitable. However at the end of this journey lays the Key and allows you to open the door, overcome any issue that you faced and come to an eye-opening conclusion. You will find a solution and succeed.
>>
>>18810656
Which guy is this?
>>
>>18810656
Hey Cheswick, can you tell me what she's thinking about me now? Like what's her opinion on me right now?
>>
>>18810579
I got Strength and the Knight of Disks

What do they symbolize? You pushing forward on your own, not relying on others. Perhaps you will use the resources others provide, or you will be too prideful, but ultimately it will be you fighting for your place in this world, and doing pretty well, I would say.

You have not had enough to be confident about, but you're getting there, building toward a stronger future self. Don't focus on the future in that way. Be practical in planning but don't wallow in vague anxieties as before. There is nothing forcing that now, just your own mind. I think of all the people you wanna prove to that you can stand on your own, you are the highest on that list. Do small things that should be done just so you can feel you have accomplished things and soon enough you will be climbing faster, pushing your comfort zone more and getting results.

Take it slow and ease into it for now, however. You don't wanna jump off the rails and lose this momentum you're building up
>>
File: 1467415204380.jpg (43KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
1467415204380.jpg
43KB, 800x703px
>>18810565
Hagrid
Female
Love reading for the rest of the month?
>>
>>18810565
Holy carp, I forgot my question. Apologies.

from here
>>18810575
Wat's the ideal way for me to stop being so dang clingy and emotionally draining in romantic relationships?
>>
File: DoubleBreast.jpg (58KB, 610x440px) Image search: [Google]
DoubleBreast.jpg
58KB, 610x440px
>>18810656
Could you tell me who ill marry?
>>
>>18810676
>>18810684

Thank you both very much for reading. It raised my hope for better days. I wish you guys a good night.
>>
>>18810603

Thank you... It's difficult to me but well... I'll try to think in another things.

Your pic is curious because I used to think that my ex was my Ougi and I was Araragi... Weird
>>
File: 24.png (155KB, 260x337px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
155KB, 260x337px
>>18810624
Hello Patrick.

When will you find Happiness again?

>Card: House

I took the question literally so I asked for a specific time frame. The house card stands for weeks and months, more specifically April. So very damn close actually...

I pulled another card to clarify this, asking why will you find happiness again so early?

>Card: Mountain

The mountain card is quite vivid. A big mountain, a huge obstacle in your way, something that is bothering and oppressing you. Something that is blocking you (like a mountain) will be resolved relatively soon.

Either from yourself or from someone around you, entering your life. Looks very promising, keep your heads up!

>>18810605
Hello Sera.

What are W's feelings towards you?

>First card: Heart
>Second card: Anchor

I'm going to interpret the cards in a romantic context.

Both cards are extremely positive and even better in combination. The heart tells us that W already has (or will in the future, as a very likely potential) feelings of love and passion for you.

However that is not all, because combined with the Anchor it also foretells a great likelihood for a very stable, committed long-term bond or relationship. Loyalty in love and feelings. But beware of being too dependent.
>>
File: 1490312255367-1339433985.jpg (204KB, 900x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1490312255367-1339433985.jpg
204KB, 900x1596px
>>18810728
Ok
>>
>>18810356

I'm pretty calm. I have a really bad sense of humor. I can't laugh when I want to, or as a better example: All of my friends find a joke funny, but can't seem to laugh at all.

Will I get some kind of future, like a good positive life with a girl friend?

Thank you.
>>
>>18810746
Hahahahaha. Cheswick are you a landwhale?
>>
File: waves.gif (479KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
waves.gif
479KB, 500x309px
>>18810565
"17"
Male
Is that plan (LPA) within the realms of possibility and correct/true?
>>
File: Shishou.png (288KB, 409x523px) Image search: [Google]
Shishou.png
288KB, 409x523px
>>18810565
>Name
Nathan
>Gender
Male
>>
>>18810754
Oh and the question:
Will I have a love life?
>>
Sorry I already have to leave after 5 readings. Just letting you guys know so you don't keep waiting for me.
>>
>>18810749
No it's my tit. I'm also under a blanket jacking off.
>>
>>18810763
Post a real clothed pic I need to bust one.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18810765
>>
>>18810736
Someone new in my life sounds refreshing. But even just one of the obstacles gone would help. Thanks time, i'll stay positive
>>
>>18810356

Behaviours are allocated based on who's presence I'm confronted with. From a baseline, I'm socially anxious, but can fake confidence quite well. The fake it 'til you make it phrase is bullshit though. On a day to day basis I'm high tension with an energy level that's subordinate.
Other traits: Competitive, stubborn, calm, sensitive
What is the general outlook of health in the coming months? I want to make sure there's no surprises seething up unexpectedly.

I'm not an animu watcher. Going to choose Wade Winston Wilson because saw Deadpool recently.
>>
Is... Cheswick having a meltdown?
>>
>>18810928
No, she's just being herself.
>>
>>18810933
Cheswick = Chernobyl
>>
>>18810769
this tbqh
>>
>>18812004
>>18812004
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>
>>18812199
The logs and screenshots from Eli's inbox, IRC, Discord and 4chan say otherwise, pillowpants.
>>
>>18812631
>The sexual assault victim deserved to be sexually assaulted
Nice victim shaming there
>>
>>18812669
See >>18812668
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 70

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.