[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marshal Law exercise in NYC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 4vhbRZxGk9wSLdQs.1.webm (330KB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
4vhbRZxGk9wSLdQs.1.webm
330KB, 180x320px
Grabbed this video on twitter before the post was deleted.

Looks like army troops and a Humvee patrolling the streets of NYC...an exercise?
>>
>>18807801
probably.
>>
>>18807801

Hey retard. How long have you had a phone with a camera for? Turn the fucking thing sideways when you are making a video next time you moron.
>>
>>18807887
>reading fail
>>
Ah! I'm in that movie. We're filming a few last rolls for the third Avengers. No martial law, just B roll scenes.
>>
>>18807887
>videos always have to be landscape format
According to what law? I bet you're a fan of all sorts of arbitrary rules. The nwo loves people like you. You'll make a great shill one day.
>>
>>18807801
>Marshal law
>Marshal
Not even trying anymore
>>
>before the post was deleted.

Which means: This cornball crap OP made up.
>>
File: 1459189327521.jpg (189KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1459189327521.jpg
189KB, 1280x1024px
>>18809009
The Millennials are of a post-literate era. They've never READ most of the words they think they know, just heard them. Consequently they have no idea how words are supposed to be spelled. Spell-check is of no help to them since they've never seen the words spelled correctly while reading.
>>
>>18807801
SHITPOSTONGSON TIEEEMMM! I WAS INTRODUCED BY SIDE IN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM FOR ALL IS GOING TO GET THE IS FOR A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER WILL NOT HAVE TO GET BACON IS NOT BACON IS NOT BACON IS NOT BACON
>>
>>18809043
First off, thanks for ruining the economy.
Second, youre just mad because you were either into some gay 80s hair band shit growing up or one of those people who obsessed over how cool the 90s were even though it was only a decade before the new millennia.you've probably got every nickelodeon episode from that era on VCR like a massive faggot
>>
>>18807801
IN THE NAME OF LARD JESUS CHRIST JESUS THIS BLASPHEMY SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE CIA AND NSA AND FBI AND FRUIT JUICE DUNGEON WOULD BE THE PLACE WHERE THIS KIND OF KIKE'S SHALL REIGN
>>
>>18809063
>how cool the 90s were even though it was only a decade before
the 90s were infinitely cooler
>>
>>18807801
Dear God.. is this what idiots that live in an isolated middle of America shit hole think of NYC? My god the ignorance. This city would EAT YOU AND YOUR KIND ALIVE, which is why you fukcing morons can do nothing but scream 'MUH TRUMP!' and fuck your family members, but would never EVER fucking dare address a 'NYC Liberal' to their face with your horseshit. you'd find out who is really tough on that day you pussy. Fucking redneck idiot.
>>
>>18808981
the only people who go around calling others 'shills' are bona-fide fucking sell-outs themselves. you think you are right.. you couldn't be more FUCKING wrong twat.
>>
>>18809566
>>18809570
Use this type of baiting on /pol/, they will actually believe it.
>>
>>18809566

...is this a copypasta?
>>
>>18809079
Like swinging too high on a swing.

The 80s were a coke-fueled push into orbit.
The 90s were a euphoric feeling of weightless freefall.
The 00s were crashing back into your seat and shattering your teeth.
>>
>>18809566
That was one of the most autistic spergouts I've read in a long time
>>
Just seen a a formation of 4 fighter jets and a Blackhawk just fly overhead in south Texas. Although we are close to Ellington airbase. Have never seen them fly in formation like that
>>
>>18807801
[spoiler]most likely[/spoiler]
>>
>>18809581
We have NYC anons on there too fuckboy.
>>
>>18813358
I live In Texas and I see black helicopters over my place every day
>>
>>18815756
It was the fighter jets I never see. And they were flying pretty low and close together. Throw in the choppa they looked pretty dam mean
>>
File: IMG_3064.jpg (70KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3064.jpg
70KB, 480x479px
>>18809566
Hahahh look at the Hilary voter sperg out. Shouldn't you be attending to your wife's kid right now? When Jamal comes to pick him up for the weekend you don't want him to tell on you do you?
>>
>>18817315
I can pretend to be a retarded Trump voter and make fun of the post afterwards too. I truly wonder why /pol/tards come over here and do this, the election is well over. What are you even gaining from it? Are you attempting to turn /x/ into a Trump circlejerk too?
>>
>>18809566
nothing promped that
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.