[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defence against evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 21

File: image.jpg (150KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 960x720px
Will keeping a crucifix close drive away demons and evil spirits? Would a drawing on the wall work or does it have to be physical? Does it have to be blessed or could I make one myself?
Lately I've sensed a malicious presence around me, especially when I'm sleeping.
I want to protect myself against evil. Any input would be appreciated, be it spells or rituals or objects I can use.
>>
A crucifix or blessed medal will not defend you from the malicious. The power of those objects is rooted in faith. The only defence is to grow in holiness yourself.

Pray, go to confession, and go to mass.
>>
>>18807657
It's okay anon you can tell us how he made you feel more "holy" after you accepted
>>
>>18807634
You're operating from Christian assumptions. If that cosmology is correct, then demons are fallen angels and are compelled to submit to the power of God. If it's not true, and there's some reason to suspect it's not, then demons are something different and obey different rules. Either way, wearing a Saint Benedict medal surely won't do you any harm.

That sense of evil presences may be a symptom of schizophrenia or a brain tumor. Be open to the possibility that what you're experiencing may not be objectively real.
>>
Is there anything behind the salt meme? Does it need to be a specific type of salt?
>>
keep things simple.
>>18809098
>>
>>18809385
I'm pretty sure "mindfulness" as defined by new-agey people, has been show to reduce cognitive function and/or memory.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-science-behind-behavior/201604/the-little-known-downsides-mindfulness-practice
>>
>>18809390
Please pseudoscience complians about people chosing to stay at home instead of wasting their shekels, the article.
>>
File: Martyr.jpg (275KB, 968x654px) Image search: [Google]
Martyr.jpg
275KB, 968x654px
Mercy and penance have always been the first and last defense of the samurai

Prison walls tend to be far more radioactive than anything else in the surrounding area, therefore it is a hunter's duty to free all prisoners, before their skin becomes a radiological hazard
>>
>>18809263
What do you mean? are you talking about how salt keeps spirits away? I know a method that works with sea salt
>>
>>18807634
You probably just have a mental disorder. See a doctor so they can help you.
>>
>>18809390
Cool psych blog written by a guy with a PhD in Business Marketing
>>
>>18807634
Only a wall between your territory and theirs will keep you safe, so you better start building that wall anon and make sure that they will pay for it.
>>
>>18807634
I wanna live for a long enough time and have fun.
>>
>>18811352
Eat healthy, and not that much.

It's a thin line tough.
>>
>>18807634
Rebuke it in the name of the lord. When you feel its presence literally just say "I rebuke you from this premises in the name of the lord" and done. I had to do it once, worked wonders.
>>
>>18807634
You need some degree of faith for it to have any effect, like at least be baltized, hsve gone to Church. In my research and experience demons can inhabit religious items that are not blessed. I know the energy feeling from my tarot deck, and a friend put a miraculius medal to sit in it over night to clear it, afterwards we both felt a strange heat emanating from the medal, I sensed the same energy as the card deck. I think spirits that may have been attached to the cards jumped to the medal. My friend didnt want the medal.

I have a blessed saint benedict crucifex that seems good.

Then again a priest gave me an "exorcized" small st. Benedict crucifex. It later developed the same taint. The gold has almost turned entirely black.

Then again I have a pious Catholic friend whose blessed by a benedictine st. Benedict crucifex necklace was silver but has turned gold over 10 years.

Basically, I dont know, but non blessed is almost useless.
>>
Be wary about praying any exorcism prayers that target evil. Asking God for help is fine, commanding spirits to leave is picking a fight. You could provoke more entities to attack you.

One idea is get a CD of monastic chant music in latin and play it softly as you sleep, or at all times. Also, confess all your sins. A big part of preparibg for an exorcism is everyone involved does a good confession, especially the exorcist.
>>
It is possible that you are experiencing a symptom of psychosis or schizophrenia. It is also possibly you genuinely sense a demonic/negative energy. This is what has worked for me, when I sense a malicious presence, but you have to BELIEVE:

Envision a positive image in your mind’s eye, and hold it. (I envision Christ.)

Ask God and Jesus Christ for protection.

Say the Lord’s prayer, out loud or in your head, as many times as you need to, until the feeling of demonic/negative energy dissipates.

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us for our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.

Also: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
>>
>>18807634
All you need is God
>>
>>18807634
listen to satanic black metal propaganda 24/7
>>
File: ghostpuncher.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
ghostpuncher.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>18807634
Do you even lift?
>>
>>18809263
The salt is in the same boat as oil and water.

The salt must be sanctified and thus turned into a sacramental object. These are tools to ward off evil and to make yourself holy.

The blessings for salt, oils, and water can be found in the book of blessings. You can bless them yourself, or have a priest do it for you. Keep in mind, a priests blessings will always be more effective than your own, as they have been issued holy orders.
>>
>>18811396
Good and solid advice right here.

One of the main things you need to understand is authority. If you are not an ordained person, your authority over spirits is limited. You can only call upon God for help, unless you have authority over the person or object under demonic assault (e.g. your wife, children, or possessions.)

You also must be in a state of grace, and in a fasted state. The longer the fast the better. Do not personally call out an evil spirit and attempt to push it away, unless you are ready for a long fight.

Also, look up binding prayers to use against the spirits in question. Call upon the precious blood of Christ to wash over you. Learn the litany of Saints. Latin is your best friend.

Devotions to St. Michael are also a plus.
>>
>>18813322

The magnum opus of /x/ threads
>>
>>18809395
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797615593705
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797612449176
https://hbr.org/2015/02/there-are-risks-to-mindfulness-at-work

http://spu.edu/depts/spfc/happenings/documents/13_2009_Lustyketal_MM_safety_AMBM.pdf

Who cites sources and studies published in legitimate psychological publications, which you didn't bother to click on to see if there was anything to it or not...unless you are claiming Psychology is a pseudoscience...which would be rich coming from someone who practices 'mindfulness'
>>
>>18813336
Interesting. Could you do this with basically anything then? I want some blessed Cheez Whiz.
>>
File: 1446296844382.gif (262KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1446296844382.gif
262KB, 500x385px
https://youtu.be/Cka0uWRSWbQ
>>
File: Bros-Tiful.jpg (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bros-Tiful.jpg
158KB, 600x600px
https://youtu.be/fElRCGEwYKQ
>>
File: 1490341160079-pol.jpg (34KB, 480x432px) Image search: [Google]
1490341160079-pol.jpg
34KB, 480x432px
>>18811396
There isn't anything too special about it, because it's a not your power, but you should be clean. Prayer and fasting both required beforehand and casting out demons in Jesus' name specifically. Orthodox and Catholic might use fish because of Tobit, but there is a disagree on whether Deuterocanonicals are actual Canon and not just history and moral stories.

There were Jews who tried it who didn't accept him as Christ but thought just using the name would have power, but it told them "Jesus I know but who are you?" and ended up being brutalized by the demon and sent running naked from the house. That story is in the Bible.
>>
>>18807634
The shamanic approach:
First realize that abstract good and evil is silly and there is no such thing. There is only creation and destruction, and they are two sides of the same leaf.
With that in mind, enter into a shamanic journey and call out to the spirits: "Who among you will stand against the forces that would do me harm? Come to me, and protect me."
Repeat this journey for a couple days.
Guardian and helper spirits will gather around you. They may or may not show themselves, but soon you will feel the harmful presence depart.
>>
>>18807657
First post best post. Objects are just catalysts for your thoughts, that's how crystals work. If you believe in the power of god and understand all the events in full clarity you can clutch a crucifix tight and it should have natural positive effects.
>>
>>18811663

Queerest shit itt.
>>
>>18807634

Acquire an amethyst and carry it around. Charge it under the full moon.
>>
File: 1410725948684.gif (1MB, 300x195px) Image search: [Google]
1410725948684.gif
1MB, 300x195px
>>18807634
Evil is so subjective. Just because it is paranormal in origin and wants to torture you and kill you, doesn't mean it is evil.

Maybe you are the evil one and that is why supernatural forces gather to end you.
>>
>>18817308
I don´t think evil is subjetive. Gandalf is not evil and I think everybody will agree deep in the heart.
>>
>>18817323
>>
>>18817336
>>
File: 1393108944308.gif (1MB, 248x153px) Image search: [Google]
1393108944308.gif
1MB, 248x153px
>>18817323
That guy was Magneto. He believes in mutant superiority, so if anything he could be considered evil.

Do you think these secret intangible spirits haunt normal people and causes the general population to have traumatic stress and induces personality disorders? Nope, they only hunt and are attracted towards evil people. They think they are going crazy, and if they tell anyone they would be called crazy, so they keep it to their selves. Until one day it is too much and they get murdered in horrific fashion, or they just commit suicide to escape the torture.
>>
Clean your rooms with sage
>>
>>18817336
So it seems that our old friend Gandolf the Grey/ Mister Tolken does on occasion speak true wisdom.

Many deserve death, and I am more than happy to give it to them. The responsibilities of those that weld the power magic includes the duty of eliminating evil that crosses their path.
>>
>>18817358
the thing is, can you know who deserves to die?
In wich parameters?
Gandalf wisdom takes him to be humble about what he know.

You don´t know for shure what´s the origin of evil.

Would it be wise to kill Legolas or Gimly?
>>
>>18817358
>the duty of eliminating evil
your definition of evil you mean? evil is a human condition you can never eliminate it

if you believe anything youv wrote then you sorely missed the point of the Death note anime, it showed how absolute power corrupts absolutely.

A well meaning boy turned into a cold calculated murderer, makes no difference who he was killing, it wasnt justice
>>
File: tumblr_n3uyltj1il1snexhzo1_1280.png (895KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3uyltj1il1snexhzo1_1280.png
895KB, 600x800px
>>18817388
George RR Martin was asked who the bad guy was in game of thrones.
He said: The man

Are you gonna put this man over Gandalf?
>>
>>18817431
Not everything with swords is the same
>>
>>18813322
I am NOT reading all that. I'm a very busy man
>>
>>18817431
wtf are you talking about? that is so out of context im worried about you
>>
>>18817517
Thank you for the concern dude. I'm not saying I know if evil is innate in mankind or a condition for shure.
It comes to what you believe.
Maybe we agree.
I don´t think evil can be erased with killing.
Cheers man
>>
>>18817477
Well, it's your loss.
>>
>>18807634
An iron crucifix keeps most kinds of spooks away.
>>
>>18808371
What reason is that?
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
>>18817388

That is the different between us. Those that are willing to do Gods work are granted greater power. Do you consider the dead-dealing Archangels of the Holy Bible evil?
Are you the same liberals that encourage incarceration of the most violent African-American criminals and serial killers? Or would you use common sense and advocate the death penalty?
A might of the witch and sorcerer is the greatest gift in all the world. You don't even have to get your hands dirty and there is 0 chance of you getting caught. Magic is legal no matter what is used for.
Now what you will find most unsettling, the fact that the most evil are not the ultra violent individuals who live to harm others, but the liberals that promote and enable the murderers to perpetuate. The most dangerous to all of society is the ignorant. Their own stupidity will be their own demise, it not by their own hands, then by the will of the paranormal force.
>>
File: experience tranquility.jpg (42KB, 898x886px) Image search: [Google]
experience tranquility.jpg
42KB, 898x886px
>>18817477
Make some time
Fucking great read.
>>
>>18817593
>Do you consider the dead-dealing Archangels of the Holy Bible evil?
i dont consider them at all because i dont take the bible as fact

>Are you the same liberals-
just stop, no, yes the death penalty is a valid in some circumstances but that has nothing to do with murdering "evil" people in the name of justice
yes you are not wrong in saying that uneducated masses can support people in power that can be genocidal, history has shown us this so im not sure why you even raise this as a point to what i said about Death note

Nice Dexter image
>>
>>18817388
>your definition of evil you mean? evil is a human condition you can never eliminate it

Maybe. You can never fully clean all the dirt and bacteria that accumulates on your body but that shouldn't stop you from doing it.

>if you believe anything youv wrote then you sorely missed the point of the Death note anime, it showed how absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Yes you understood the message hidden messages of that fiction. And yes history has shown with near full accuracy that it is the case. But it is not 100%. There are exceptions. Just because you cannot handle power, does not mean another can't

>A well meaning boy turned into a cold calculated murderer, makes no difference who he was killing, it wasnt justice

Yes well, bad example of fiction I suppose. The protagonist of that story was clearly not good, it was pretty blatant that he may have been just as evil as those he deemed evil. Total reckless abuse of power led to his own death. That is the real message and lesson.
>>
>>18817775
>You can never fully clean all the dirt
very bad analogy, cleaning your body is a necessity. we do not live in such a bad society in which we need to kill people everyday to keep our city "clean"

but yeh i get your point
i mean that killing should never be easy, however righteous it may be or feel
>>
>>18807634
A gas chamber.
>>
>>18808371
This. I have the schizo and I get frightening feelings sometimes. You might wanna look into that, just in case.

However, negative entities still exist. The main thing is to not show fear. Once you learn what you are - how /powerful/ you really are - you eventually stop fearing lower entities. Look down inside yourself and find that courage. They fear it.
>>
>>18818859
That's pretty much the best advice. Nothing more empowering than a persons own courage. How serene life is for the adult that is no longer afraid to sleep with the lights off.
>>
>>18815432
You guys are fucking retards. Let me clear things up right now, Jerusalem, Egypt and the surrounding area is just a tiny sliver of our planet.

You may ask "How did they defend against evil spirits before the claimant?"

The answer is that you have to be one of three things:
Confident in your belief
Not a pushover
Actually a good human being

After these are fulfilled, your defensive "totem" could be anything. A petrified animal is just as good as your tied two sticks, it just have to have a lot of followers.

Here are some helpful alternatives to your narrow minded christian bullshit:

Torah
Quran
Baghvad Ghita
Lotus Sutra
Bone Fetishes
Any holy book
Any holy item
Any culture's maintained religious icons

"But anon" I can hear you spit out while you smear cheeto dust on your mother's 2002 model out of date keyboard "Muh Beliefs are rooted in muh jeebuz christ"

Well good for you, Allah, Bhudda, Vishnu, YVWH, Zeus, Thor, and myriad god's are just as useful.
>>
>>18819267
This is good. It means I can still have my blessed Cheez Whiz
>>
>>18817593
>Self-righteous christfaggotry & racism
>Into the trash it goes
>>
Garlic is said to repel negative astral entities. The entity may also be an unintegrated portion of yourself though, so self-acceptance and balanced self-love may be useful too (along with love of "other-selves" too, if all is one), but I don't know.
>>
>>18813336
what about shooting blessed salt from a shotgun
>>
>>18807634
It took me about 30 seconds to figure out what this was a picture of and I feel like that was about 30 seconds too long lol
>>
>>18811140
And you shitpost on x looking for lunars. Get a life already
>>
Only if you believe it will
>>
>>18809390
I practice mindfulness, it's the best.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aaCTs8oeAh8
>>
>>18822225
fucking hippy
>>
>>18807634
Face it ...If you have not devoted your life to good ...there is no magic sword to save you . If you really think religion is going to save you from an et invasion .
>>
>>18807657
>blessed medal
It only works properly if it's a 1st place medal. 2nd place, maybe sometimes. 3rd place and you're fucked.
>>
/x/ help how do I stop being afraid of the dark
>>
>>18817344
This gif stresses me out
>>
File: 1467747947098.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1467747947098.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
>>18820887
Should work. Bless the shotgun too. Also inscribe the 2A on it.
>>
>>18807687
You are the epitome of millenial retardation.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.