[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I was just wondering what is the term for saying that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1490058054970.jpg (49KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1490058054970.jpg
49KB, 722x349px
Hey /x/ I was just wondering what is the term for saying that everything is as real as the mind believes it is, or the syndrome it's called, I remember it's been posted before I just can't recall it's name and I don't think it's solipsism. I remember it went along the lines of how people would lose their mind because of the things they percives is just as real as any other think the mind interprets
>>
>>18807629
schizophrenia
>>
>>18807650
I dont think it was that one but it does sound close to what I'm talking about. I guess it went more along the lines of everything is as real as the mind believes it to be. I know there's a screencap somewhere on /x/ and it talked about a shadow by the bushes and it really could be an animal but the mind convince it's like something worse.i think it (on the screencap) was talking about going down the rabbit hole if that helps . It was maybe two words if I remember correctly, thanks though Anon maybe you can still help me
>>
>>18807677
solipsism is the idea that one can only prove to themselves that their own mind exists, and that is it.

schizophrenia is the psychological disorder in which one fails to realize what is real.

just look through your browser history to find the thread; most of them are archived.
>>
>>18807710
Yeah it's more along the lines if the mind believes something is out to get you it will be real cause you believe it. It also talked about how it leads people to believe life is worthless. I guess it more of a mindset maybe ?? I'm guess it's the _______ effect or something but I'll try that , in the meanwhile any suggestions is appreciated
>>
Despair code
>>
Yes that's it, is it a real phenomenon or is it just a meme I'm trying to find more on it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.