[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have my dreams been so fucked and vivid as of late.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2927.jpg (48KB, 300x294px)
IMG_2927.jpg
48KB, 300x294px
Why have my dreams been so fucked and vivid as of late.
>>
>>18807457
Can you explain?
>>
>>18807478
They all involve shitty things happening to me or me doing shitty things like being sent to hellfire or slitting someone's throat.
>>
>>18807491
Thats wierd man I never had bad dreams in my life. I cant tell you why yours are bad, but I can tell you how to make it stop.
>>
>>18807457
Have you ever considered having your testicles removed?
>>
>>18807500
Why? That's fucked up. Not like I control the content of my dreams.
>>
>>18807507
Without all of that angry man juice flowing through your body, your dreams might get more docile.
>>
>>18807507

>do nofap
>have crazy-ass vivid dreams
>continue nofap
>vivid dreams of getting raped

don't listen to the guy, obviously, but damn

shit can get weird
>>
>>18807457
I'm going to latch onto your thread to ask if any else has extremely realistic but very mundane dreams?

I have dreams like losing my bag somewhere are having to do something for the next day and always wake up thinking the dream actually happened and that I have to do something to resolve whatever happened.

Most of the time I realise it was just a dream but sometimes they end with me going to bed and it can be really hard to figure out if they really happened or not.

Is there any way to get rid of this or stop these dreams from happening?
>>
File: IMG_2943.jpg (40KB, 749x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2943.jpg
40KB, 749x225px
>>18807521
Maybe, there are some upsides to having testosterone coursing through your veins though:
http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/health/testosteronefuelled-men-less-likely-to-lie-and-cheat-than-wimpier-ones-28892163.html
>>
>>18807582
I don't need bells and whistles and fancy lab-coats to tell me that my own Totality is far better than parts missing.
>>
>>18807457
Great album
>>
>>18807457
>>18807970
buuuuum
buum buum buum
bum bum bum
bum bum bum bum
>>
Trump administration agents have assassinated a few of the secret wizards that are keeping the despair code active. We are all gonna be freed soon.
>>
File: enchilada.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enchilada.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
Serious question for anyone having weird dreams ITT: .... Have you recently quit either Weed, Alcohol, Tobacco, or gone on a diet...?

I ask because I quit Weed and Tobacco a few years ago, and the dreams were soooo fucking weird afterwards that I literally feared going to sleep. Every dream was uber-intense, like watching a good horror movie for 3 hours but you're IN the fucking movie. I mentioned it to a Doctor after a few months because shit was too heavy, I was waking up every 30 minutes fghting fucking werewolves and shit.

Apparently it's the same with all withdrawal symptoms, dieting, and even just mild stress can trigger it.
>>
>>18809363
Why are you afraid of dreams? It's Your mind, Your Domain. The things in your dreams have as much power as you give them.
>>
>>18807457
My dreams have been so boring lately. Last night I dreamed some guy was trying to sell me his pet bird. It would bite your finger and spin around chirping. Bird was red with a grey beak.
>>
>>18807457
Perhaps you consumed too much of Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast?
>>
File: 1490266957564.jpg (12KB, 326x255px) Image search: [Google]
1490266957564.jpg
12KB, 326x255px
>>18809371
What?

You've ever had a nightmare? Bad right? Pretty random, just pop.. it's a nightmare.

How about nightmares every night, constantly, for 3 months. No escape. EVERY dream a surreal, David Lynch/Gordon Ramsey faced fucking nightmare?

There's NOTHING youi can do, besides wake up. That's why it's a nightmare you faggot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.