[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telekinesis/Psychokinesis thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Anyone have any experience with telekinesis and or any other branches of psychokinesis?
Any practicioners?
Any tips?
Also should this knowledge be put out there to try and better the human race or should it be hidden from the public eye?
I've been practicing with TK for about 2 months now and can easily move a psiwheel, recently I've been able to move foil on a flat surface such as a table, and also a straw.
I've also done other branches and am getting better.
>>
>>18807346
I'm one myself, telekinesis is only possible if you are one of the gifted ones, psychokinesis is hard as fuck but you can do it if you train hard enough.
Do you want to know what are my "powers"?
>>
>>18807388
I believe anyone can do these things , people are just either too skeptical to believe and or practice hard enough.
And Yeah let's hear them what can you do
>>
Imagine what terrible shit people could cause to each other if they discovered its uses.
I just wish I could see undisputable proof. I do believe its possible though.
>>
>>18807408
Best I can say is try it yourself man. Make a psiwheel and dedicate yourself to trying to move it everyday at least 45 min for about a week or 2. You will soon realize it is you moving it and you'll be open to a while new world. There are plenty of guides and countless amounts of videos online, some fakes but there are far too many videos of these psychokinetic abilities for them all to be fake.

And I feel like if enough people know about it then people probably wouldn't use it for bad shit because a big part of it is having empathy and unconditional love for all things, at least it makes it much easier in my experience.
>>
>>18807401
I can lift my humongous penis
>>
>>18807408
>I'm going to move this piece of paper threatrningly at my neighbor
Not saying it's not possible, just that you're completely overestimating the "uses" an average person might get with these skills
>>
>>18807541
Exactly. There are people out there strong enough to push people away without ever touching them but the vast majority of people might not want to put in the time or effort to get to that level.
>>
The impact of telekinesis would be too much for the mainstream scientific community and society.

I refuse to believe that there are people capable of pushing someone into subway tracks from a distance without being noticed. If this was the case and there were people like this they would already be in the public eye just because one of them gave them away at some point in history.
>>
>>18808996
If you have a superpower you don't inmediatly lose all your moral concerns, killing it's still wrong.
>>
>>18808998
Well, wrong or right is still subjective, especially when you can commit the perfect crime whenever you want and to whoever you want, with (i'm assuming) minimal effort.

Being that intelligent makes us whimsical cause of curiosity, and the amount of psychological changes having telekinesis would trigger, mixed with our natural instincts would turn us into cynical, sociopath, god complex walking hazards.
>>
>>18809018
This is the thing that makes me think not everyone should know it, at least maybe not at this time in human history. But then again if enough people knew it I feel like the bad and the good maybe be balanced. A big part of why I kind of wish it was known was it could better the world, we could control weather patterns if enough people knew about it, avoid natural disasters etc.
But then again there would be people using it for evil I'm sure. Like I said though empathy and unconditional love for all things is a huge part of progressing with these abilities.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.