[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any ww2 related hauntings or /x/ tier stuff?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 001.jpg (74KB, 480x345px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
74KB, 480x345px
Are there any ww2 related hauntings or /x/ tier stuff?
>>
>1952
>hitler finally finds the ancient catholic tome outlining how to banish spirits to ubershoel
>he reads that almost all spirits go to the actual equivalent to heaven, even jewish spirits
>he spends the next 30 years manipulating politics across the globe until he is able to perform the ritual
>almost 2.7 billion people are cursed and sentenced to ultra torture in ubershoel along with the 12 million jewish souls he had brutally tortured and murdered personally in germany and poland
>he finally did it
>he laughed and laughed until he realized he himself was cursed
>only jesus could save him now
Some say he is still looking for him to this day so he can relieve himself of the curse and go to heaven. Personally, I don't know what to believe
>>
File: 1467025699518.jpg (19KB, 448x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467025699518.jpg
19KB, 448x480px
>>18806975
nigga what?
>>
>>18806894
Not from concentration camps if that's what you mean. For two reasons.

A: The holocaust didn't happen
B: Jews don't have souls and thus don't produce ghosts
>>
>>18807130
>>>/pol/ pls

Anyone seen the movie "The Bunker"? It's sort of about this shit
>>
>>18807130
Hes right you know
>>
>>18806975
This seems believable
>>
Wasn't there that group of people who went into an abandoned Nazi bunker and found weird shit like pentagram and still lit candles?

Other than that..., I know Pearl Harbor is very haunted, espicially the USS Arizona.

There's also that US navy ship in San Francisco, forget the name, that people died in but the ship survives and now it's a mueseum ship.

Dresden you can sometimes smell burning flesh walking through the streets, and you can hear the cries of dying people in Conventry.

Nazi and Ustase camps for obvious reasons.

There are also reports of strange shadows and sounds of battle in the Reichstag

Strange noises and things being moved in Shuri Castle

Weird stuff in Hiroshima and Nagasaki

That's all I can think of at any rate...
>>
File: cpp.jpg (71KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
cpp.jpg
71KB, 1024x904px
>>18806975
So he's still alive?
>>
Foo fighters that pilots saw
>>
The ghost of nazism, that still haunts europe.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.