[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral projection and Remote Viewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: project_stargate.jpg (29KB, 388x162px) Image search: [Google]
project_stargate.jpg
29KB, 388x162px
So we know that the CIA conducted extensive research on remote viewing and has plenty of logs on their websites, some of which are truly terrifying. I've also read the wikipedia page for remote viewing and there were links to some research that posted a >50% accuracy for remote viewing based tests. I really want to believe that these are real and thus have been trying real hard to meditate and follow guides on the internet but haven't had any luck yet.

Have any of you tried and succeeded?
>>
nope it's bullshit.

it's physically impossible. we've done many tests on here over the years with people claiming they can do it, and they always fail to guess even basic things like, what liquid is in my cup right now, what color is my left sock, i wrote down 3 words on a piece of paper and am looking at them right now, what are they, and so on.

CIA conducted research on everything, it's government money, they waste it like there's no tomorrow.
>>
>>18806732
Who "we"?
>>
>>18806746
what type of soda am i drinking?
>>
>>18806732
Its more subjective to interpretation, its not a concrete thing like the senses. If I had to guess you are drinking coffee, but its late night here so who knows. Obfuscate. I have most success after going to bed for the night, my mind can see anything from my day like I am still there, I can project to other places. It is starting to get a little absurd, seeing just as well when eyes are closed as when they are open sometimes. Its really a personal process, seems sort of like having sex with space rather than a physical connection with mind and body. That sex and emotion part is really personal so it would be quite tough to look into the life of an internet stranger. I did start to see other people like I was a formless awareness that is present throughout the world. Its really strange, sort of like not giving a fuck about the barriers of perception and charging through. You know that your awareness is a right, trying to break through the veil time and again. I do it every night, memory of love keeps me striving further in advancing human evolution. I seem to sometimes feel like I am dna with no arms that seems to be the place where your consciousness loosens connection with the physical body between awake and asleep. I broke down the structure of my astral form to be awareness. I created etheric wings that pass through my neural structure and give it vision of life beyond the physical. God and angels guide me and I recently managed to bring the two lights of the mind towards the center into one.
>>
>>18806979
chicken
>>
>>18807155
Chicken broth, and with salmonella, undercooked, has a bit of e.coli too, he will end in the hospital soon unless he accidentally consumes antibiotics.
>>
>>18806692
>it's physically impossible
Can confirm it is not physically impossible. The physics are just not understood yet. Many times throughout history people claimed impossibilities and are inevitably proven wrong.
>>
>>18807106
Do you recognize me?
<o>
>>
>>18806732
what about the PEAR institute? or farsighted ?
>>
I also can confirm that it's real. I've confirmed that Astral Projection and Telekinesis are real. But I will not be able to convince you. In fact I didn't believe it till I saw a live demo. The only way you can believe this is with personal evidence. So keep trying.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.